GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Motorola > Motorola CDMA

Motorola CDMA here all threads Related to Motorola CDMA Hardware Servicing and Repairing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2007, 11:44   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 121938
Sonork: 1001590655
Thanks Meter: 1,028
Mark_Venture's V710/E815/V3C Info

Mark_Venture's V710/E815/V3C Info

While originally written for the Verizon Moto V710, this same information can apply to the E815, V3C, V3M, KRZR K1m phones also, with minor adjustments. It can even apply to the V265 and V325 with minor adjustments (i.e. many of the Seem edits that work on the V710 appear to also work on the V265 and V325) But because it was originally written for the V710, please be sure to READ all the text, including any FINE PRINT. Most problems people have with these pages can be attributed to "SKIMMING" rather than READING!

For more phone model specific info, please use the links on the left prior to consulting the HOW TO's page.

NOTE: I update this page and add new info when time permits... I do not always update the "News" page with a complete list of changes, corrections, etc. unless its MAJOR.

CDMAFORUMS.COM is hosting these pages, the advertisements now included on these pages are to benefit them, and help subsidize their costs of hosting these pages. I have taken the liberty to add them as a way to THANK JIM for hosting these pages for the last YEAR+ and not asking for anything in return... I make no money in anyway from creating, maintaining these pages, or posting in the various forums. It is done in my spare time as a HOBBY!!

This is the information on the Motorola V710 for Verizon Wireless that I have collected... While this information may also work on V710's from other carriers, I only have a Verizon phone, so I can not say for sure. If you phone is not from Verizon, use this information at your own risk.

All info provided here is stuff I have learned. Most of it comes from the work of superdavex, V710 FAQ thread, V710.ORG, nuclearelephant.com/papers/v710info.html, motov710.********.com, inetron.com, and the other (too many to mention them all) great members of Howardforums.com, as well as what I have found working on my own. Please also see my Links page

!!WARNING!! Some of the information on these pages contains "HACKS" so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither I, nor CDMAFORUMS.COM CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU FRY YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE!!

Note: Verizon has "locked down" the V710/E815/V3C/V3M and disabled some of its more useful features. To accomplish some of the tasks outlined on this site and the contained links, seem edits to the phone are required to re-enable some features.

SEEM Edits are considered HACKS!!! SEEM edits can damage your phone and will void your warranty. Improper use of the tools to accomplish SEEM edits can damage your phone. So use at your own risk!!

If you wish to retain your phone's warranty, the ability to have a Verizon Store exchange your phone, etc, STOP RIGHT NOW... HACKS invalidate your warranty. If Verizon can prove you have "hacked" your phone in anyway, they will NOT replace it!!

IF you mess up your phone by doing this, or anything on this site, do not expect Verizon, Motorola, CDMAFORUMS.COM or ME to replace your phone!! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! You have been warned!!

Note: Flashing your phone and/or doing SEEM Edits Voids your warranty!!

NOTE: A proper USB Data cable will be required. Additional cable info on the FAQ page.

Please Note: I DO NOT have the software for distribution. If you need it, it is up to you to acquire it.

SOME of the things on this site...
E815... Information for E815 users concerning this site
V710 Firmware... Information on determining which software/firmware your phone may have, and what versions exist, and the differences, etc.
Stock V710... Information about what can be done with a STOCK un-modified V710 and what can be accomplished by modifying/editing/"hacking"
File Formats... Details about the files (graphics and sound) supported by the V710.
PC Software... Information about the PC software necessary to accomplish the tasks on this site.
USBSER.SYS... Information on the issues caused by the latest USBSER.SYS file, if you experience problems communicating between your PC and phone via USB cable, read this!!!
Seem Edits... How to make seem edits to re-enable some of the features Verizon has disabled on the V710.
MPT... Mobile Phone Tools information including How To Configure, use Bluetooth, use USB Datacable...
TransFlash... Making use of the TransFlash card in your V710, as well as work-arounds to some of the Verizon imposed limits for getting files onto your phone!!
Ring Tones... Various sound files I have used as ringers on my V710.
Graphics... Various pictures I have used as wall papers on my V710.
Express Network... Using your V710 as a modem to connect to Verizon's Express Network.
BitPim... Basic information on using Bitpim with the V710.
Equipment.. A list of the equipment I currently have and use.
Links... A collection of links to sites and threads that helped me learn all this, plus links to info not covered on my site...
PC Bluetooth Basic PC based Bluetooth information and tips.
Still To Come... My "to do" list for adding to this site.
SITE PAGE LIST A listing of ALL pages on this site and what info they contain.

LINK
Old 02-02-2009, 17:00   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 277274
Sonork: 100.1613098
Thanks Meter: 14
HI ,
I have a problem and i need help
kindly tell me step by step how to flash
motorola v3m verizon in pst 7.5 .i want
to debrand v3m and i have download flash file
but i dont know how to flash and also dont know how to make backup