GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPhone 2 / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f852/)
-   -   100% FAKE TSAMBA method. Will leave your Iphone with NO NETWORK!! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f852/100-fake-tsamba-method-will-leave-your-iphone-no-network-685719/)

LG3Gunlock 02-20-2009 12:02

how to slov this problem????:confused:
/private/var/root$ chmod 755 BBUpdaterExtreme
/private/var/root$ ./BBUpdaterExtreme update -f ICE2_02.28.00.fls -e ICE2_02.28.00.eep
Validating parameters...OK
!!! Exception at :0:
- kBBUReturnBadEnvironment(19)/16: Please unload CommCenter first
Disabling thermal Notifications...OK
Disabling sleep...OK
Re-enabling thermal Notifications...OK
Re-enabling sleep...OK

after entering
Write: launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
no modem in the list its mean no signal after reboot iphone modem back
& this command didnt help
what ot do how u do it???

MuscleNerd 02-20-2009 13:42

Tsamba is a fraud. They are (probably: he is) just making you do ridicululous things for no purpose other than to perhaps get off on themselves (probably: himself).

See my post here for more details.

It's rather sad, this state of things.

eivelice 02-20-2009 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleNerd (Post 4174542)
Tsamba is a fraud. They are (probably: he is) just making you do ridicululous things for no purpose other than to perhaps get off on themselves (probably: himself).

a lot of people are making nonsense post like this to i don't know what reason they have, this guy is saying that tsambakol team is making fraud? fraud for what?
do you know what fraud means?

Fraud Meaning and Definition
(n.) An intentional perversion of truth for the purpose of obtaining some valuable thing or promise from another.
(n.) Deception deliberately practiced with a view to gaining an unlawful or unfair advantage; artifice by which the right or interest of another is injured; injurious stratagem; deceit; trick.
(n.) A trap or snare.

it seams that you don't really know what it means so i took the liberty of giving you the definition from google.

your saying that tsambakol is fraud? why? did they ask you for money or did they force you to use their method?

it's kind of idiotic don't you think? they gave you something and they are not asking anything back from you. if your saying someone gave them thanks, we'll if it is from the likes of you, you can keep your thanks to your selves.

i am not saying this things because i am a part of their team, don't even know them even though they're also filipino like me, i am saying this because i am sadden by this kind of post of people just wanted to have attention diverted to them.

your saying your going to release something much easier to your website? are you going to make a copy paste method and just make some modifications from their hardworks? pity on you boy. have some discency on your self,

if you really have something that kind of a method, why didn't you release it prior to the release from tsambakol team? it is because you really don't have your own method. your just going to edit they're method,

PITY to you people who's ungrateful to some people who made a solution and give it out without asking anything in return.

no regards:

WILUNLOCK 02-20-2009 16:18

fake program is not working.....

mishuster 02-20-2009 16:31

hm..
people say's thank's to this method don't have iphones :DD

rolko_mobile 02-20-2009 17:38

this soluton not really work. pls close threat

GSM_MANIAC 02-20-2009 19:24

100% work, tested on 3 pieces, worked like a charm on 2 of them but didn't success on the last one, still trying, anyway i am happy for this method!

br gsm_maniac

free1600 02-20-2009 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleNerd (Post 4174542)

Thanks for confirming this MuscleNerd we all hope a solution from Dev-Team:D:D:D

A real solution like you habituate as :D

br,
free1600

Platinum Com 02-20-2009 22:48

FUNNY. Thread Starter .. was BANNED for saying FAKE, yet so many people .. all phillipinos who "CLAIM" this works. ALL new users with 1 or 2 posts. Hrmmm ???:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek:

YET SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID THE SAME THING: THAT IT DOESNT WORK. EVEN DEV TEAM MEMBER WROTE ITS NOT WORKING TO ONE USER WHO ASKED THEM

MuscleNerd 02-21-2009 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by eivelice (Post 4175050)
PITY to you people who's ungrateful to some people who made a solution and give it out without asking anything in return.

LOL yes, I have no idea what that is like, to be on a team that produces things without asking for anything in return.

Signed,
MuscleNerd
iPhone Dev Team

P.S. Tsamba is a fraud.

platinumLA 02-21-2009 02:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleNerd (Post 4176164)
LOL yes, I have no idea what that is like, to be on a team that produces things without asking for anything in return.

Signed,
MuscleNerd
iPhone Dev Team

P.S. Tsamba is a fraud.

yes i think its G S M Mind .. all 1or 2 post only..,, exactly like gsm minds

xerraco 02-21-2009 03:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSM_MANIAC (Post 4175580)
100% work, tested on 3 pieces, worked like a charm on 2 of them but didn't success on the last one, still trying, anyway i am happy for this method!

br gsm_maniac

If it work 100% it must worked on all iPhone with 2.30 version, this solution was Posted on Local Forum but the Thread starter mentioned solution will not worked a 100%, its good you got 66% Luck.:D

btw:Tsamba in Filipino means Luck!

Br,
xerraco

platinumLA 02-21-2009 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by xerraco (Post 4176241)
If it work 100% it must worked on all iPhone with 2.30 version, this solution was Posted on Local Forum but the Thread starter mentioned solution will not worked a 100%, its good you got 66% Luck.:D

btw:Tsamba in Filipino means Luck!

Br,
xerraco

FUNNY HOW ONLY "FILOS" manged to get it to work 100% no one else in the world.. GSM MINDS again

boy_muslim 02-21-2009 03:15

the THREAD STARTER can't understand the procedure given by TBT TEAM

PLS @GSMman187 stop POSTING like this

go to HOSPITAL and ask to Doctor to Check u'r BRAIN,

or maybe u'r in DRUG's LOL

HANDY_ZENTRUM 02-21-2009 03:17

100% FAKE TSAMBA method. Will leave your Iphone with NO NETWORK!!

100% TESTED - NOT WORKING!!

ITS FAKE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!