GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 2 / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS

View Poll Results: You want the 100% REAL FULL UNLOCK solution for Iphone 3G ? Want it Released ?
YES 523 90.02%
NO 40 6.88%
FFS. send this man an iphone for testing so we can have the solution! 18 3.10%
Voters: 581. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 14:58   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric View Post
where's this full solution
READ THE LINK
Quote:
Originally Posted by runner30 View Post
its a fake you such a lier
NO ONE IS LYING AND ITS NOT FAKE ONLY YOUR STUPID RESPONSE IS FAKE. YOU KNOW ME ? SO SHUT YOUR ***** BEFORE SAY FAKE OR LIAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashamsu View Post
Dear Member (GSMman187),

if u want to own a iphone, buy it. Dont beg like this.

Dear All other Members,
the best support to unlock iphone will done only by iphone dev team.

Dont beleive this man.............
NO ONE IS BEGGING. JUST ASKING FELLOW MEMBERS WHO R INTERESTED TO FIND SOLUTION BUT MANY SUNDAY UNLOCKERS AND SILLY MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM.
NOT ONLY CAN BE DONE bY DEV TEAM. THATS LIKE SAYING NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER CRACK NOKIA APART FROM DK. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WORKING ON SOLUTIONS ..

WHY SAY DONT BELIEVE. YOU DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE BUT DONT TELL OTHERS WHAT TO DO . YOU DONT KNOW ME @ ALL SO YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::AssAnovic.:: View Post
Please my friend poste here the solution i want tested i have 9 pieces iphone 3G withe BL 5.9 AND 6.02
BRO, PLEASE READ THREAD LINK. THERE IS NO SOLUTION AS YET. WE WANT TO TEST TO SEE IF IT AN BE DONE. IF WE GET THE REQUIRED PHONE / PHONES TO TEST THEN MAYBE SOLUTION WILL BE. AND OFCOURSE MY FRIEND I WILL POST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Faheem View Post
hello sir i want iphone 3g 100% free sulation
YES MANY SUNDAY UNLOCKERS WANT FREE SOLUTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by budaw View Post
this man want us to vote in his poll before giving his REAL solution

this is ****!
NOT REALLY DUDE. JUST NEED 1 PCS IPHONE TO TEST ON THATS IT. AND IVE ALREADY EXPLAINED WHY I WONT BUY 1 MYSELF SO JUST READ POST BUT TOO MANY PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HELP TO GET SOLUTION SO I THINK MUST DO POLL. IF SOMEONE REALLY IS KEEN ON SOLUTION THEY WILL HELP RIGHT ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silhouette View Post
You might well be a man with noble intentions but your way of going about things is all wrong bro
Goodluck
YES. MAYBE BUT IM SAYING THE TRUTH. I DONT WANT TO BUY ONE FORE REASONS EXPLAINED ALREADY SO JUST NEED SOMEONE WHO IS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO READ MY POST FULLY AND SEND ME 1 FOR TEST.

Old 04-19-2009, 15:00   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotfi17 View Post
Friends dont believe everything you read, especially a one with different title then the content of the message. I allready posted warning about this user.
YES AND WHAT WAS MY RESPONSE TO YOU. YOU DONT EVEN REPLY ME IN MSN.

HERE MY RESPONSE TO YOU WAS.
"There IS solution for bb 2.30, send me imei for a vf aus iphone 3g right now i will make sure u get it unlocked within 5min - 24hrs. Im not talking about any bootloader. Bootloader makes no difference for me... And why the f%%K you calling me swindler. You have never done business with me even though we are neighbours. Do business with me before you have the audacity to call me any names. And you'd probably make lots of money using my services too

Bro. If u need, send me Norway operator locks too that way u can be only one in norway to full unlock "

Old 04-19-2009, 15:15   #18 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 410574
Thanks Meter: 139
YES/ i can buy your program 1xxx-2xxx$.. by imei 1ps 5x-1xx$.. you have program?

Old 04-19-2009, 15:19   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarmen View Post
YES/ i can buy your program 1xxx-2xxx$.. by imei 1ps 5x-1xx$.. you have program?

Hi. please read the link in the first post. because atm there is no solution. its not program. Just need to test if it can work. if it works. then solution will b here.

Old 04-19-2009, 16:12   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2616
Thanks Meter: 6
gsmman187 Frauder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMman187 View Post
YES AND WHAT WAS MY RESPONSE TO YOU. YOU DONT EVEN REPLY ME IN MSN.

HERE MY RESPONSE TO YOU WAS.
"There IS solution for bb 2.30, send me imei for a vf aus iphone 3g right now i will make sure u get it unlocked within 5min - 24hrs. Im not talking about any bootloader. Bootloader makes no difference for me... And why the f%%K you calling me swindler. You have never done business with me even though we are neighbours. Do business with me before you have the audacity to call me any names. And you'd probably make lots of money using my services too

Bro. If u need, send me Norway operator locks too that way u can be only one in norway to full unlock "
Does anyone understandt this post??? this guy is repeating same answer just for flooding the forum. He pretend he can calculate lock from imei, but in a previous post same thread I sent him imei , he told me that wont work.

Hei gsmman187 what you mean : "Bro. If u need, send me Norway operator locks too that way u can be only one in norway to full unlock " ???

Send you what? Norway operator ? locks too? that way u can be only one in norway to full unlock?

Who told you I have any locked iphone at first???

Old 04-19-2009, 16:46   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 750406
Thanks Meter: 542
how about that if you send me payment and i send you iphone ????can you trust me ..if not.....how can some1 trust you.....
you might be right but ...i dont think so any one wil send iphone without knowiing you ...GOOD LUCK

The Following User Says Thank You to mistakhan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2009, 17:10   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 56038
Thanks Meter: 171
fake fake fake

we don't u know to get u phones
So u can buy phones if u want test

Old 04-19-2009, 17:30   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotfi17 View Post
Does anyone understandt this post??? this guy is repeating same answer just for flooding the forum. He pretend he can calculate lock from imei, but in a previous post same thread I sent him imei , he told me that wont work.

Hei gsmman187 what you mean : "Bro. If u need, send me Norway operator locks too that way u can be only one in norway to full unlock " ???

Send you what? Norway operator ? locks too? that way u can be only one in norway to full unlock?

Who told you I have any locked iphone at first???
NO PRETENDING. AND IVE TOLD YOU COUNTLESS TIMES. U REFUSE TO ANSWER YOUR MSN.

I DIDNT SAY THAT NORWAY WOULD NOT WORK. ARE YOU ILLITERATE ?? CAN YOU READ ?? DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL ?? I TOLD YOU I NEED 1 PC FOR TESTING TO SEE IF IT WILL WORK. I ALSO TOLD YOU THIS VERY THING BEFORE YOU SENT THE IMEI. AFTER YOU SENT THE IMEI I ALSO TOLD YOU. AND YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID YOU HAD LOCKED IPHONES.

ARE YOU DOING DRUGS ??

I TOLD YOU DONT TALK SH%T ABOUT ME BEFORE YOU HAVE DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH ME.

I ALSO POLITELY OFFERED YOU I CAN WORK WITH YOU SINCE WE ARE NEIGHBOURS.

THE SWEDISH / NORWEGIAN ALLIANCE IS STRONG...SINCE 14 augusti 1814

R U WEAK LINK ?

Last edited by GSMman187; 04-19-2009 at 17:38.

Old 04-19-2009, 17:37   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDo Gsm1911 View Post
fake fake fake

we don't u know to get u phones
So u can buy phones if u want test
You didnt send me, nor do you know me or my capability so dont write fake here till u tried.

Old 04-19-2009, 19:30   #25 (permalink)

Member: 49481
Thanks Meter: 1
Here in philliphines with iphone 3g v2.2 firmware 2.28 can done direct full unlock also jailbroken.and iphone 2g any version up to 2.2.1 can unlock direct and jailbroken.but with iphone 3g v2.2.1 firm./baseband 2.30 bootloader 5.8 have to downgrade the firm./baseband to 2.28 so that can unlock.hope this help.thanks. And that is free.in any forum just do search.adios.

Old 04-19-2009, 20:32   #26 (permalink)

Member: 111457
Thanks Meter: 967
unloc by IMEI is the only way for full unlock.

br

The Following User Says Thank You to BouRRi_GSM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2009, 22:05   #27 (permalink)

Member: 680144
Quote:
NO PRETENDING. AND IVE TOLD YOU COUNTLESS TIMES. U REFUSE TO ANSWER YOUR MSN.

I DIDNT SAY THAT NORWAY WOULD NOT WORK. ARE YOU ILLITERATE ?? CAN YOU READ ?? DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL ?? I TOLD YOU I NEED 1 PC FOR TESTING TO SEE IF IT WILL WORK. I ALSO TOLD YOU THIS VERY THING BEFORE YOU SENT THE IMEI. AFTER YOU SENT THE IMEI I ALSO TOLD YOU. AND YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID YOU HAD LOCKED IPHONES.

ARE YOU DOING DRUGS ??

I TOLD YOU DONT TALK SH%T ABOUT ME BEFORE YOU HAVE DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH ME.

I ALSO POLITELY OFFERED YOU I CAN WORK WITH YOU SINCE WE ARE NEIGHBOURS.

THE SWEDISH / NORWEGIAN ALLIANCE IS STRONG...SINCE 14 augusti 1814

R U WEAK LINK ?
Hmmm.
"ARE YOU DOING DRUGS ??

I TOLD YOU DONT TALK SH%T ABOUT ME BEFORE YOU HAVE DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH ME. "

O yes, i really want to mail my iphone 3g to some moron on the internet who thinks he understands iphones enough without even owning one. and doesnt know how to ask someone locally for theirs. if your asking somthing, you should be such an ******* and get all defensive. everyone hers is always going to be ordering unlocks

"i we0ld liek ifone 3.20.01 4fre3 unlock pleez m@ke gu!d3 4 me w/ 30 skreensh0ts 3meail it t0 me [email protected]"

dude, settle down, take a dump. go do somthing else. i highly doubt that you could ever figure out one thing about the iphone without even owning one. borrow one locally or go make friends or somthing. and dont make another stupid responce to this stupid responce. i had to point that out before you try to make me look like your more supieror because you probabilly hex edited a ipsw file and think you found a unlock.

dont send your iphone to mr detective dip****.
i just had to butt in here lmao

Old 04-20-2009, 02:44   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhive View Post
hmmm.
"are you doing drugs ??

i told you dont talk sh%t about me before you have done any business with me. "

o yes, i really want to mail my iphone 3g to some moron on the internet who thinks he understands iphones enough without even owning one. And doesnt know how to ask someone locally for theirs. If your asking somthing, you should be such an ******* and get all defensive. Everyone hers is always going to be ordering unlocks

"i we0ld liek ifone 3.20.01 4fre3 unlock pleez m@ke gu!d3 4 me w/ 30 skreensh0ts 3meail it t0 me [email protected]"

dude, settle down, take a dump. Go do somthing else. I highly doubt that you could ever figure out one thing about the iphone without even owning one. Borrow one locally or go make friends or somthing. And dont make another stupid responce to this stupid responce. I had to point that out before you try to make me look like your more supieror because you probabilly hex edited a ipsw file and think you found a unlock.

dont send your iphone to mr detective dip****.
i just had to butt in here lmao
obviously you are a freebegger sunday unlocking newbie .. So my advice sit back let others do their work while you s.t.f.u.

only moron is you with your idiotic post.

let real people do their work. All freebegger, newbies, moron like this one, please do not even bother posting here.

only post if you can send in the required iphone for test otherwise please keep all your disbeliefs, comments, opinions, doubts, to yourself.

Old 04-20-2009, 03:19   #29 (permalink)

Member: 680144
Quote:
obviously you are a freebegger sunday unlocking newbie .. So my advice sit back let others do their work while you s.t.f.u.

only moron is you with your idiotic post.

let real people do their work. All freebegger, newbies, moron like this one, please do not even bother posting here.

only post if you can send in the required iphone for test otherwise please keep all your disbeliefs, comments, opinions, doubts, to yourself.
no dude, and as i logged in to respond to this, i see i have a pm from you, maybe somthing you dont want everyone to see you say so that people lose trust in you. and nope im not like that. i allready have my SISTERS iphone unlocked with a turbo sim. i like my g1. and im helping a friend unlock his phone. and if i was somone like

omg 4r3e 00nlock n0w b!tch3s-kid then how the hell would i even be alble to refrence the term HEX EDITING. if your asking for a phone proberly capitolize your stuff and look atleast like you finished college, moved into a home and have a job to support that house (interp'ing here) and still cant afford an iphone with your education to be able to break the RSA protection, you know...that high budgeted top notch security all these fancy apple things use...pshh not like they cant afford it with a few 200 bucks per phone from people.

Quote:
re your post
You need to should shut da **** up.

You have no idea of my capabilities. You have no idea of what I own or dont own.

You have no idea of my skills

I believe far superior to yours newbie.
noic3 mes$age bra yo man shut yo *** up you dont know nada maa capabilities n **** 2 go from sayeen "da" to deeh werd capabilities man.

i forgot yer total h@ck3r skillz

mhm, the newbie with his sisters apple iphone 3g 5.9 bootloader 2.2.1 2.30.03 turbo sim no-cut 2nd party dock and docked to a apple macbook 2ghz 250gb core2duo superdrive syncin that ipsw. and my old peice o **** iphone 1g (dead cause it hit the rollbar in my jeep,on a jump, fun shizz you know....when i was wtih like friends. like people you hang wtih.) i hacked wtih liberty and pUtty ssh client. yeah mhm , nothin here. n00bycakes. yep. ooh ***. this was entertaining, what do you have nnow?

Old 04-20-2009, 03:39   #30 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1000658
Thanks Meter: 69
send us solution we will test or we prefer wait for dev team solution

Closed Thread