GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone > New Members Introduce Your Self

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2013, 02:59   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2005116
Thanks Meter: 0
Question Hello world!

Hello everyone and I hope you guys are having a good time. This is going to be my first post here as I have just become a part of this community. I have been a computer repair technician for a while and I'm just starting to be a phone technician today. I'm not a complete noob when it comes to phone service support but I have not use a computer with a box to service a phone before. I have just inherited a couple of service boxes namely, Avator, Furious Gold, Nspro, Z3x-team, and some others that I have not yet check and it is confusing where to start and how to actually use these boxes with appropriate cables to service phones like flashing and unlocking. From the start of business tomorrow, people are going to be bring their phones for servicing and I want to keep them coming back as satisfied customers. Are there some tutorials or materials I can read to keep up with the joneses?
Old 08-19-2013, 04:47   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2399
Thanks Meter: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by muttaqun View Post
Hello everyone and I hope you guys are having a good time. This is going to be my first post here as I have just become a part of this community. I have been a computer repair technician for a while and I'm just starting to be a phone technician today. I'm not a complete noob when it comes to phone service support but I have not use a computer with a box to service a phone before. I have just inherited a couple of service boxes namely, Avator, Furious Gold, Nspro, Z3x-team, and some others that I have not yet check and it is confusing where to start and how to actually use these boxes with appropriate cables to service phones like flashing and unlocking. From the start of business tomorrow, people are going to be bring their phones for servicing and I want to keep them coming back as satisfied customers. Are there some tutorials or materials I can read to keep up with the joneses?
Welcome bro in gsmhosting forum
Old 08-19-2013, 05:52   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1711578
Sonork: 100.1606127
Thanks Meter: 51
Welcome in here bro.stay active and post useful threads.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:25   #4 (permalink)

Member: 301776
Welcome bro and good luck getting help. See you around.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:40   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 754324
Sonork: LOVE MOHAMMAD (S.A.W)
Thanks Meter: 500
welcome to forum
u will learn 2 much in forum 1day u will become expert
Old 08-19-2013, 08:38   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 126167
Sonork: 100.1591387
Thanks Meter: 5,128
Donate money to this user
It's never too late to be who you might have been, Welcome! .

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/search.php

Br
HASSANJNJ
Old 08-19-2013, 08:50   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1016082
Thanks Meter: 2
you are very welcome bro..im sure you will learn a lot here..gud luck on youre business!!!
Old 08-21-2013, 22:59   #8 (permalink)

Thank y"all for your warm welcome greetings. My first unlocking question is this; someone brought a Nokia 3330 for unlocking, and since it is an old phone, I guess it should not be that difficult to unlock but I don't know to go about doing it. I need a walkthrough on how to get this done. Which box and software combination am I going to use to unlock it? I have nokia 3310 service cable and some boxes like, Zx3,Furious Gold, Advance Turbo Flasher,Volcano, and GPG. Your help is going to be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:12   #9 (permalink)

I forgot to mention that the phone language is in German and I have no idea which service provider restriction it is having. I found a website that says they could calculate the unlock code for free if I input the IMEI and the network it was locked to. And since I don't know the network it was locked to, I could not use the service.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:54   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 439555
Sonork: 100.1603756
Thanks Meter: 139
Welcome!
1. Simple methode to learn from this form is alwase "USE SERACH BUTTON" for your solution first...here it is.

2. For repairing tools always read sticky threads in every tools section and buy which tool help you there.

3. Read forum rules from here...http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/

&

Before Entering this forum You can search solution with GOOGLE.
95% mobilephone repairing solution is here.
just search in google like........

Let me google that for you
Dont forget to press thanks button to appreacite for that solution.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:27   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 330579
Thanks Meter: 67,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by muttaqun View Post
I forgot to mention that the phone language is in German and I have no idea which service provider restriction it is having. I found a website that says they could calculate the unlock code for free if I input the IMEI and the network it was locked to. And since I don't know the network it was locked to, I could not use the service.
Welcome!
Friend! About Nokia DCT2/3/4 (Old Phones) you can see here all models have free unlock by calculation:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/9622186-post78.html
For unlock any this Phones you need:
Model
Country Phone is Locked
Network
This is necessary for get correct code.
You have In attach one good calculator for install in your computer for all this Models.
PS:
( If you put more than 5 Times wrong code after you only unlock with Box.)
I Hop this help you.
Regards
Attached Files
File Type: zip WorldUnlock_v44_Setup.zip (154.8 KB, 11 views)
Old 08-24-2013, 12:38   #12 (permalink)

I have already searched the forum but could not find what I was looking for. That was why i had to ask again. I thought you were going to recommend a box to do this since i can't use the calculator because i don't know the network the phone is locked to but only the country. I have already entered a wrong code once. Thank y'all for your help anyway.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:54   #13 (permalink)

Thank you Haicha. You are the man. I took a guess and after 2 wrong code attempt using the calculator you attached, I finally got it right that the phone was locked to diAx Mobile, Switzerland.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:55   #14 (permalink)

Member: 1712327
welcme here in gsmforum hosting bro gooluck