GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported IMEI calculator Sites or Software Products > WorldGSMcodes

WorldGSMcodes World's Leading unlock code source

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2015, 15:14   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2006815
Sonork: 1596960
Thanks Meter: 122
Thumbs up How to Unlock Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion LT28i by Sim Network Unlock Code

Great news! The Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion LT28i has been released to Rogers, At&t and other GSM Networks. WorldGSMCodes.com is proud to announce we can offer a permanent Unlocking solution same day for you!

Once Unlocking your Xperia Ion LT28i from Rogers, you can use it on other GSM Networks such as Fido, Bell, Telus etc.. 100% Guaranteed to Unlock your Xperia Ion Network.

Get your Xperia Ion LT28i Unlock Code

The Ion features a 4.6-inch screen that sports an HD resolution of 1280×720 pixels. It’s also the first Sony phone to come with 4G LTE connectivity onboard. Unlock the new Xperia LT28i to be used on other GSM Networks.

Question about Unlocking Xperia Ion LT28i from Rogers?

Q: How much will is cost to Unlock my Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion LT28i?
A: The pricing will vary depending on the Network your Xperia Ion LT28i is locked to. Do a code look up below and you will see the pricing for your device. WorldGSMCodes.com offers a lowest price Guarantee!

Q: How will I receive my Unlock Code for my Unlock Xperia Ion LT28i?
A: Once your payment has cleared you will be emailed the Unlock code and detailed instructions.

Q: Will this work for sure?
A: Yes, all of our codes are 100% Guaranteed and genuine to unlock your phone’s Network. Please keep in mind, an unlocked phone will not be compatible with every Service Provider. It is up to you to verify with the carrier you wish to use if your Unlock Xperia Ion LT28i will be compatible on their network after being unlocked.

Unlock my Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion LT28i