GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Android based Phones / Tablets > Android Tablets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2019, 19:20   #1 (permalink)
TE_

Member: 1049060
Thanks Meter: 0
Huawei S7-301 touchscreen problem after TWRP wipe

Hi,

i have a small problem a i hope someone here would be able to help me or enlighten me of what i have done wrong
I took my old Huawei Media pad s7-301u from the shelf to test if its still working or what condition he is in. The table booted normally into the system and everything seemed to be working but i have decided to hard-reset the tablet for future work. Since i had TWRP installed the system went to the recovery where i have decided to install a fresh stock ROM and therefore i have wiped all data using the recovery. After rebooting the touchscreen stopped to work, in TWRP, and overall anything. Hence, i have pushed the stock recovery into it and updated to the stock ROM using the inbuilt updater - everything went OK but the tablet was dead. After lots of trying i red somewhere that the wipe through TRWP could do something with one of the partition and thus i tried to convert them to ext2 and back to ext4 to fix the issue and truly it fixed the issue with the system and after updating the tablet went in to the system, however, the touchscreen is not working at all.

I have used the TWRP: 2.8.4.0
Stock ROM: S7-301u V100R002C232B005 ICS Android 4.0.3 General Version

any help or suggestion would be appreciated!

thx, Tomas
Anyone have any idea what i could do to make this working?