GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   GCPro Key (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f922/)
-   -   How write cert file on new samsung s8 or s9 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f922/how-write-cert-file-new-samsung-s8-s9-2494164/)

cvere08 10-23-2018 19:29

How write cert file on new samsung s8 or s9

I've been trying to do some research before i purchased the gcpro key and ive seen that people are using it to write cert files on new samsung models. However i have yet to see any tutorials or videos proving this. I would like to know if it is possible before i purchase one today.

cr@zyboy 10-24-2018 07:00

same problem. i m here waiting support...

stanner_austin 10-24-2018 07:57

@cr@zyboy
@cvere08
Hello
Please explain more model version etc..
Most new samsung need UART or combination in some case to write imei cert..
Most new samsung need CPID matching cert we do not provide it.
Most new samsung need msl/efs reset or msl code to avoid warranty voids. warranty void is not possible.

GCPro just provide you ability to samsung repair facility not provide any support or sales to imei repair or change directly.. its illegal in most country and we do not offer support on such case to users.

Everything explained in c:\gcpro_team\helpfiles\ If you are new user first start with basic reading helpfiles and forum success thread to understand basic.

cvere08 10-24-2018 15:36

the model I'm asking about is g965u. it applies to even writing original imei with cert backup. i usually go through imei gurus but they charge hundreds and i would rather just buy the device. however, i noticed when they do remote repair, the phone goes into some sort of upload mode that mentions modem crash, and i believe that's when they write the cert file. Also there is some software called darkmed but i read it is not to be trusted so i rather buy the gc prokey if it can solve my problems.

nessyb 10-27-2018 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvere08 (Post 13380293)
the model I'm asking about is g965u. it applies to even writing original imei with cert backup. i usually go through imei gurus but they charge hundreds and i would rather just buy the device. however, i noticed when they do remote repair, the phone goes into some sort of upload mode that mentions modem crash, and i believe that's when they write the cert file. Also there is some software called darkmed but i read it is not to be trusted so i rather buy the gc prokey if it can solve my problems.

GcPro only write cpid based cert, they don't sell or make these certs.

What you saw from reports is people who write cert from Samsung server which is cpid based. Even if you read from these post gcpro team always warn and provide a disclaimer that they don't provide certs

If gcpro was able to write certs on these new Samsung phones no one was going to use imeigurxxxxx since its expensive

My ADVICE READ ABOUT CPID AND NEW SAMSUNG SECURITY (MSL, KNOX VOID)

cvere08 11-05-2018 20:43

so gc prokey DOES write certs. Thats all i needed to know. imeigurus sells cpid certs i just needed a method to write them.

chicofiebru 11-15-2018 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvere08 (Post 13399755)
so gc prokey DOES write certs. Thats all i needed to know. imeigurus sells cpid certs i just needed a method to write them.

Hey man. Imeigurus sell Cert for non CPID phones. You cannot i repeat, you CANNOT writte IMEI for S7, S8. S9, Note 8, Note 9, A9. These phone are CPID IMEI cert. So if you buy a cert from Imeiguru and use GCpro to try writte on these phone, the imei will writte, but network will not work and IMEI Cert Fail shows on *#0011#. You will need to repair your imei after that. So becarfull. I can repair any imei (CPID and Non CPID. Just pm me. Good Luck

izzeddin 04-19-2019 09:03

anything new with you bud . ? from my research darkmend isnt a trusted company as i see it