GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > MFC Team Products > MFC Dongle (iMFC)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2022, 03:48   #1 (permalink)

Member: 3003514
Thanks Meter: 0
Problems with MFC_V3.9

I need your help to the person in charge of the support for the iMFC program, I can not use it correctly and since they have updated for me it is worse. When I synchronize the iwatch with the program and click on it to read the information, the program closes automatically. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program but the same thing does not work for me, I use windows 10 with an intel processor.

Old 03-15-2022, 09:17   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 79315
Thanks Meter: 6,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollsen View Post
I need your help to the person in charge of the support for the iMFC program, I can not use it correctly and since they have updated for me it is worse. When I synchronize the iwatch with the program and click on it to read the information, the program closes automatically. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program but the same thing does not work for me, I use windows 10 with an intel processor.

To use MFC Software for apple watch that The iBUS activation Required

Those function from beginning working as this

https://www.mfcbox.com/shop/1-year-i...ion-activation

thanks

Old 03-16-2022, 04:14   #3 (permalink)

you and your monopoly either buy everything or you can't use it even if you buy the software which isn't cheap at all. Money thrown away and the worst thing is that they do not make refunds, we are practically screwed by these programmers.

Old 03-16-2022, 10:15   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2277861
Thanks Meter: 206
Quote:
you and your monopoly either buy everything or you can't use it even if you buy the software which isn't cheap at all. Money thrown away and the worst thing is that they do not make refunds, we are practically screwed by these programmers.
If you don't have ibus , do not use apple watch function ! hope you understand, the official page wrote very clear, don't blame others

Old 03-17-2022, 03:25   #5 (permalink)

mfc team mfcsupport

They could well make a refund of the money but instead of that they prefer to keep the money instead of giving a solution to someone who had an error, how would you feel if you were in my ***** where you invested your money that cost you a lot of work to get it not at all where it practically went to the trash???

That is why they do not have a direct line where they can attend to the consumer, so that they are not bothering them even knowing that they could solve this type of problem.

They don't care about customers, they only care about money.

Old 03-17-2022, 09:03   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2277861
Thanks Meter: 206
Guys, i already reply your question here

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f93...v3-9-a-3009086

Don't spam our section as child !

If you don't like mfc software, don't use it,
if you want to use apple watch function of mfc software, buy ibus!

Our software doesn't support other crap watch connectors, some stupid kid using other crap connectors asking for support here, it doesn't make any sense, and we are not do support for this

The Following User Says Thank You to mfcsupport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2022, 06:16   #7 (permalink)

Be careful with your answers, friend, only a stupid child answers that way, I made a mistake buying the software, that's clear, but you could also make a refund of the money, but you don't, I don't understand what stops you and your policies are made to **** to the people

Old 03-18-2022, 12:12   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 79315
Thanks Meter: 6,024
Quote:
Be careful with your answers, friend, only a stupid child answers that way, I made a mistake buying the software, that's clear, but you could also make a refund of the money, but you don't, I don't understand what stops you and your policies are made to **** to the people

i didn't see anything wrong about the answer from our support !

as i check you made about 6 threads in one time ! for what reason you need do this ?

by the way , our rule was set as like this when we start mfc project

Closed Thread