GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > xtc2cliP

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2015, 07:23   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 190274
Thanks Meter: 47
A virus warning when visiting xtc2clip.org - why?

Hi all. I went to this site: XTC2Clip to download files for xtc2 clip. I noticed that all the files were infected with virus. Please, avoid. Also, can support look into this site to see who owns it?
Cheers

Edit: Also, AVG reports detection of Trojan horse Generic13_c.ABNN even from official support! What gives?

Old 07-11-2015, 08:01   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 897494
Sonork: 100.1581481
Thanks Meter: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroprotagonist View Post
Hi all. I went to this site: XTC2Clip to download files for xtc2 clip. I noticed that all the files were infected with virus. Please, avoid. Also, can support look into this site to see who owns it?
Cheers

Edit: Also, AVG reports detection of Trojan horse Generic13_c.ABNN even from official support! What gives?

Brother working fine no Virus in exe .. i think u r using nulled version of anti virus

Old 07-11-2015, 13:25   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
No, it's TRUE, first of this version 1.04 AV not was getting anythingh of bad....with this last version from link here, GOOGLE BLOCK this site becouse VIRUS, download from IE or Mozzilla force download but AV say how "Trojan horse Generic13_c.ABNN"...Why previous version any of these issue and with this last there's this problem?

Are starting just now and just send Trojan or Spyware....who is the Developer/Manager?...Manole, Zulea, same of them?????....

Why this Hidden Team...for what reason?..uhmmmmm is one other Colour with expiry time?...want to hope of NO....for me No P.Manager...No forum Space...why this Hidden Team....

BR

Old 07-12-2015, 07:24   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1507693
Thanks Meter: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
No, it's TRUE, first of this version 1.04 AV not was getting anythingh of bad....with this last version from link here, GOOGLE BLOCK this site becouse VIRUS, download from IE or Mozzilla force download but AV say how "Trojan horse Generic13_c.ABNN"...Why previous version any of these issue and with this last there's this problem?

Are starting just now and just send Trojan or Spyware....who is the Developer/Manager?...Manole, Zulea, same of them?????....

Why this Hidden Team...for what reason?..uhmmmmm is one other Colour with expiry time?...want to hope of NO....for me No P.Manager...No forum Space...why this Hidden Team....

BR
bro i don't get what you try to mean on no P.Manager, No Forum Space, but you can see SMARTGSM and xtc2cliP they are supporting this product, and this message you replied on their Forum space, it can be RASKAL behind the project and doesn't want people like MANOLE or ZULEA to know that he has reopened his old project, now, if this is MANOLE, of course he will hide because if people know that its MANOLE's Project they wont buy because it will close anytime, so this is just business, many projects have been closed in the past but not all the blame goes to MANOLE , remember that, so if this close then we just wait for other project and CODERS/DEVELOPERS making money, customers making money, and business goes on,

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fragga For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2015, 10:48   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2416253
Thanks Meter: 4,162
Quote:

BR
Wow wow wow. Are you watching too much detective movies? You probably do.
The problem of the modern world is that people don't use their head. They don't bother. They want apple and google to think for them.
So, if tomorrow google will block apple.com, a bunch of people will post "Have you heard the news, apple spread viruses!".

The answer is simple. The software is packed with Themida. Some cheap stupid virus system have a very "common" way of detecting viruses. If it's packed - then it's suspicious. Everytime the release is being repacked in a new unique way, that's why some antiviruses may detect it's a virus. That's all. About everything else - you must be a fan of Snowden and his theory of global conspiracy

What's your CLIP ID, by the way?

The Following User Says Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2015, 10:49   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroprotagonist View Post
Cheers

Really, ALL the files? Unintended lie is also a lie.

The Following User Says Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2015, 13:58   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc2clip View Post
Wow wow wow. Are you watching too much detective movies? You probably do.
The problem of the modern world is that people don't use their head. They don't bother. They want apple and google to think for them.
So, if tomorrow google will block apple.com, a bunch of people will post "Have you heard the news, apple spread viruses!".

The answer is simple. The software is packed with Themida. Some cheap stupid virus system have a very "common" way of detecting viruses. If it's packed - then it's suspicious. Everytime the release is being repacked in a new unique way, that's why some antiviruses may detect it's a virus. That's all. About everything else - you must be a fan of Snowden and his theory of global conspiracy

What's your CLIP ID, by the way?
Hi, start answering from last you question:

Quote:
What's your CLIP ID
Why i must need of post here my CLIP ID?...any reason for i put here my CLIP ID, OK?

For the rest, i've only confirmed what the other user was sayng, and is TRUE, now post Photo belowe.

For THEMIDA, i know wery good what THEMIDA...for this i've put in Exclusion from my AV, (How many other SW that use THEMIDA but isn't VIRUS), the last .EXE problem solved.

Why everytime a couple of debates when can aswer only with 2 word and stop?...are wrong not think, @Smart-Gsm know good me and know that i'm been one of the first to purchase this dongle...for me has worked and work stop, this web site work with charme with the same SO, the same Browser and all files: xtc2clip with .org

But not say that i write LIE, here the Proof since last update 1.04, from the other website this:
xtc2 with .net

So, if now cannot write that one user is right when his browser say as Virus where is my liberty of know the reason of this?...

Anyway...want to hope that now is all cleared....and "allumts" isn't one LIAR.

P.D. if want know other please contact me in PM.

@Fragga, i agree with you have wrote...not are the first arrived here or in the market

Always Best Regards
allumts

Old 07-12-2015, 16:41   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I have no idea why Google is showing your this picture.
I don't have it on any of my computers, and neither have any of my friends and customers.

Debates are needed to show people the real picture, but nobody believe in 2 words nowadays.

Anyway, ofcourse I will pass it to our developer team, and we will do our best to make sure that release application is not being detected as virus.

Thanks to everyone for reporting.

Old 07-13-2015, 05:01   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 150844
Thanks Meter: 309
Maybe :
Ñ

https://torrentfreak.com/chrome-bloc...ograms-150710/

Old 07-13-2015, 07:24   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

my Bro allumts, you are typing xtc2.org and not xtc2clip.org so google blocks you because there is no such site, so type carefully now and check ,i have posted a video on youtube check this

https://*********/sijtGTZN1Os&fs=1" width="644" height="390">https://*********/sijtGTZN1Os&fs=1" />https://*********/sijtGTZN1Os">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://*********/sijtGTZN1Os

https://*********/sijtGTZN1Os

The Following User Says Thank You to Fragga For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2015, 07:59   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragga View Post
my Bro allumts, you are typing xtc2.org and not xtc2clip.org so google blocks you because there is no such site, so type carefully now and check ,i have posted a video on youtube check this
@Fragga,

Read good above link in my post, can be you NOT has seen good typed link, becouse i've renemad in this mode, but LINK is Right....are one the first that have this Clip and have always used link posted and any issue...

Anyway have just to talk with P.Manager and will ceck all this.

Leave out you video (not visible), and other thinghs...i've reported from my side what happen with proof...

Have a nice day

BR
allumts

Last edited by allumts; 07-13-2015 at 08:06.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:58   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sijtGTZN1Os

So now after research i now managed

Old 07-13-2015, 09:09   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1222089
Sonork: 100.1583019
Thanks Meter: 2,688
Thumbs up i too done have problem

xtc2.net in google crome

xtc2clip.net in google crome

xtc2clip.org in google crome

even in google seach ., google not flagged or warning in the google search

Old 07-13-2015, 09:14   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1222089
Sonork: 100.1583019
Thanks Meter: 2,688
Thumbs up

Quote:
@Fragga,

Anyway have just to talk with P.Manager and will ceck all this.

BR
allumts
may be your are using BitDefender., this antivirus most of the time give false Warning behavior unnecessary.

The Following User Says Thank You to Smart-gsm For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2015, 18:43   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Ok all solved, i've find where the problem, link was wrote wrong in first page, (now put belowe).

This Link: "xtc2clip.net" and "xtc2clip.org" are working very good, and these was the link i had used since the first day.

But in this Thread:
xtc-2-tool-1-04-has-been-released

P.Manager has posted Link WRONG this: xtc2. net /# support (remove space), that get the page posted above by me.

So the error isn't in any virus but in P.Manager mistake posting only "xtc2.net" and obvius page NOT EXISTE and Google get as Dangerous Page

Please whoever you are "P.Manager", change the link and put Right link becouse other peoples report as Virus the Update to 1.4 version.

@Fragga, you was Right but i are Right also at the end...

so for me problem is Solved...(solved all when link in update to 1.4 thread will be changed)

BR
allumts

Closed Thread