GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > HTC > HTC & PDA WM( With Touchscreen)

HTC & PDA WM( With Touchscreen) HTC, I-mate, Qtek, HP, Hitachi, and many other Pocket PC windows CE base devices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2007, 22:02   #1 (permalink)

Member: 419706
Thanks Meter: 0
Mobile Tracking System

Mobile Tracking System
Windiws mobile 2003, 2005(works also on java and symbian phones)

Mobile Tracking System is a project from Fightersoft Multimedia that provides real time tracking and messaging services. How does it work? The client version of MTS is a smartphone/ppc application that can get the identification data of the current cell in use by the mobile phone/ppc. With this information, the client application connects to the MTS server via GPRS and the server returns the location description of that cellid to the phone. Based on this concept, MTS can provide a number of interesting services such as mobile phone tracking, viewing of pictures from every part of the world, messaging services and the best is yet to come. MTS also supports GPS receivers and displays map and satellite pictures using Google Maps.

video:
xvid: http://www.fightersoft.ro/modules.ph...q=getit&lid=75
3gp: http://www.fightersoft.ro/modules.ph...q=getit&lid=87
This is a freeware software made by stargate, a guy from Romania and Fightersoft Corporation. I'm not posting it for warez points, but for i find it verry usefull. the ideea of this program is that is based on users help and seriosity. here in RO the most areeas are covered but outside we need some help. beside the tracking features it also has instant messaging that works verry well.
if you find that software interesting, please when you register, write my nick ( blandu ) in the referer field. you will do a lot of help to me and to the hard work we are doing to make this software as best as posible. if don't like it, please don't try to ruin it by entering wrong data. please think that we spent somme mony and time for this project and it's free.
more informations on this software and others projects can be found on the link below.
Best regards and i hoppe that you will help me and the whole project by folowing the instructions i gaved you and those found here http://www.fightersoft.ro/mts/manual.htm
Edmond Enache
More Info:
Code:
http://www.fightersoft.ro
DOWNLOAD: http://www.fightersoft.ro/mts/download.htm
Old 03-28-2007, 16:01   #2 (permalink)

Member: 419706
Thanks Meter: 0
hi again!
i have the pleasure to anounce you that in a few days it wount be necesary to decertify your phone to make mts work.(It will work also on symban 9.1 3rd edition)
also i have the pleasure to inform you that in may, the MTS & SMC (star media center) will be presented in Florida at Partener Camp to the Microsoft & Orange oficials.
I don't know how important do you find this news, but takeing in acount that Fightersoft is made by 2 men, is a big one.
so, please, can you be so kind and help us a little bit? try this software and make some feedbacks here, on Fightersoft Forum or at [email protected] (DO NOT USE MIME TO THIS ADRESS).
it will help us to improve the program and make it full compatible with all phone, ppc, pda models.
don't forget the referrer! is more than important!
your feedbacks will be apreciated!
thank you for understanding and please give some respect to a free software made with a lot of work.
i hoppe that we'll get some help from you.
some tips:
after instaling mts (on your storage card), open it, go to options, settings, your id, options, create/recover acount.
you will have 3 text boxes: nick, email and referrer (here write blandu). after you complete the boxes press options, create and wait for the confirmation. after that go to options, your id and fill in the information: the nick you chosed when you registered, the pass recived by email, the network operator(if not in the list contact the producer and it will be added a.s.a.p.), check the box 'allow track' and press options, change allaw tracking, then press options again and save settings. in main screen press refresh and then options, get location. if the cell is not present in db, you will have to fill in the infos. atention: is county not country! at the description field write the street you foun the cell(a important one) or the neighborhood and some important locatios. then press send.
if you want the app to swick automaticly the cells when on the move press options in the main screen and then automode.
if your phone is not decertified it might not work. min is certified by orange ro, i have rom aku 2.3 and it works.
some infos on how to decertifi phones you can find on http://mobilewave.ro if you know some romanian or you can open a thread in english areea and ask for infos.
other features of this software you can find on the links i gaved in the first post.
i hoppe that instructions are going to help and i also hoppe that you will write my nick in the referrer field (i'll be anounced an ready to help you by messages)!
sorry again for the first post. i tried to make it as wrote in the "how to..." thread...i don't know what i did wrong.
thank you again and i'm waiting your feedback (on mts, if you like it ;-) )
best regards