GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2020, 23:07   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 654104
Thanks Meter: 8
gsmfather.com scam, unlock not done, not fixed, not refund

Hello

We were gsmfather customers for over 3 years, recently we had a customer to unlock T-mobile operator (we are unlock reseller), so we bought t-mobile unlock tool with gsmfather, if a few days passed, then the order returned as "unlocked", then, I sent my client that the unlock was complete, however, my client was unable to complete the unlock, from this moment my frustration with gsmfather began.

I contacted gsmfather email support, then provided a video to gsmfather about the error (the unlock did not complete), although gsx and operator check resulted in "unlocked", so gsmfather said it was a "hardware problem", and nothing did to correct this, he didn't even ask his supplier for a correction.

So, I tried to solve this with gsmfather for several days without success, and gsmfather simply said "hardware problem", when then I decided to contact the operator T-mobile directly, and to my surprise, Facebook attendant T-mobile said that the IMEI was still blocked operator, so I made a query on the official website T-mobile and realized that the IMEI was still blocked, that is, there was a failure to unlock with gsmfather.

I informed gsmfather, however, nothing was done, it was not corrected, and it was not a refund, so I told gsmfather that if I didn't resolve it I would open a dispute, after that, gsmfather simply stopped responding to my emails, shortly thereafter, I opened a dispute, so gsmnfather closed our account on his website and blocked our credit on his website, forcing us to close the dispute.

The gsmfather is scam here, he is simply behaving like a scam, and he is accusing me, when in fact the scam is gsmfather, he refused to correct the unlock, and he refused to refund, so be careful with gsmfather, you can follow the whole case below, including proof of conversation with T-mobile and proof that IMEI is still blocked from operator.

gsmfather will simply try to blame you, when in fact they are to blame, be careful with gsmfather.com

Details of what happened in (proof included):
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454...ather-2818668/

In addition, gsmfather has information hidden in whoisdomaintools (in addition to grotesque security and SSL errors), nothing that cannot be resolved with a report to ICANN in a formal scam activity report.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:30   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Add infos into rules:
user: gsmfathersuport
user id: 1786546
Paypal mail: [email protected]

Some other important information:

This topic is a response to the false accusation of gsmfather in (including responses to gsmfather offenses, which called me retarded in his responses in another topic) NOTE, ITS NOT COMPLETED UNLOCK! SEE PROFS IN OTHER TOPIC:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...nlock-2821056/

Gsmfather offended me of "retard" (offense that is not allowed here), then I replied, see here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454.../#post14059618

Important: We have been a gsmhosting user for several years, and a store for several years, we have accounts with gsmfather and other resellers (I cannot post names due to the forum rules), gsmfather is simply demonstrating a scam with all this, we ask for a solution, we ask for correction, gsmfather did nothing, all of which can be confirmed in our other topics as shown above.

I would really like to understand the logic of gsmfather, they simply prefer to fight with their client instead of trying to resolve, in addition to the offenses made by gsmfather who violate the rules in gsmhosting (see date and history of posts here), I did not open the dispute right away, I tried to resolve this in every way, but simply gsmfather did nothing, on the contrary, it was only threatening us after the dispute opened, gsmfather could simply re-lock IMEI, but he preferred to start a fight by throwing away more than 3 years partnerships.
Old 04-08-2020, 18:52   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

First, I apologize for my mistake and misunderstanding (sorry), unfortunately I was deceived by my client, and I thought that the culprit was the gsmfather, when in fact, the culprit (true scam) was my client, unfortunately my client deceived me.

Thanks to the help of the user "Mobile-Lab", I realized that the IMEIs are different, simply the customer made a video of the error from another IMEI phone, as I had only checked the first numbers (instead of the total 15) I made this mistake and I didn't realize that this is another IPhone, it means that:

IMEI order client: 359402086123184
Client IMEI video proof: 359402086167843

Notice that, the first ten digits are the same, changing only the last five digits, my mistake was not checking all 15 numbers, causing all this confusion, I really feel ashamed of all this.

Gsmfather profile, please excuse me for that, I promise I will look into this more closely in the future.

To the forum moderator, please remove this topic after gsmfather confirms reading here. (post reply)
The Following User Says Thank You to guinhowa For This Useful Post: