GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2017, 09:27   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 34
Posts: 16,852
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,398
Faisal_Computer cry for a help


Hello, Kindly solve it. Thanks in advance

Code:
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 000105C57CEC4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): D7A305C5
Firmware version: 0134.02
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0223
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0134
- 02: Language Editor v.0122
- 03: [BEST] v.0122
- 04: Pin-Finder Adapter
- 05: Content Extractor v.0122
=> External Activations:
- SPT-Box
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.70 [5/25/2017 12:15:32] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 000105C57CEC4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): D7A305C5
Firmware version: 0134.02
=== Process started: 5/25/2017 12:15:33 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Service stage 1 confirmed
Securing session...
Session secured ok
Upgrading dongle...
Wait 4-5 minutes ! DO NOT disconnect Box/Dongle !
Applet upgrade ok
Checking Dongle Identification...
Identification Ok. Finalizing...
Finalizing check error:
Server answer:[0002] Client/Server protocol packet length is invalid.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 10:12   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,340
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
Hello, Kindly solve it. Thanks in advance

Code:
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 000105C57CEC4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): D7A305C5
Firmware version: 0134.02
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0223
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0134
- 02: Language Editor v.0122
- 03: [BEST] v.0122
- 04: Pin-Finder Adapter
- 05: Content Extractor v.0122
=> External Activations:
- SPT-Box
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.70 [5/25/2017 12:15:32] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 000105C57CEC4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): D7A305C5
Firmware version: 0134.02
=== Process started: 5/25/2017 12:15:33 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull
Service stage 1 confirmed
Securing session...
Session secured ok
Upgrading dongle...
Wait 4-5 minutes ! DO NOT disconnect Box/Dongle !
Applet upgrade ok
Checking Dongle Identification...
Identification Ok. Finalizing...
Finalizing check error:
Server answer:[0002] Client/Server protocol packet length is invalid.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
Hello,

There is a note in database "This S/N has been used for negative advertizing in forum or copy/sniff attempt detected".
Have you (or anybody else) ever used it for that purposes ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-25-2017, 10:35   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 34
Posts: 16,852
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Hello,

There is a note in database "This S/N has been used for negative advertizing in forum or copy/sniff attempt detected".
Have you (or anybody else) ever used it for that purposes ?
Hello, not possible. this box is used in my service center & they only do work.
this serial was activation transfered from old damaged box.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 12:57   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,340
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
Hello, not possible. this box is used in my service center & they only do work.
this serial was activation transfered from old damaged box.
We have no reason to provide support to users who use dongle for negative advertizing and fake compare only.
I think you know sticky link in one product support forum.
User who have made posts in that thread ask for support in Infinity forum => this means user know that Infinity software much better than other software => this means sticky thread is a full of fake reports.

I'll be waiting for your kind advice how to solve this endless loop.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-25-2017, 16:00   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 34
Posts: 16,852
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
We have no reason to provide support to users who use dongle for negative advertizing and fake compare only.
I think you know sticky link in one product support forum.
User who have made posts in that thread ask for support in Infinity forum => this means user know that Infinity software much better than other software => this means sticky thread is a full of fake reports.

I'll be waiting for your kind advice how to solve this endless loop.
There is nothing to do with this card to forum or any company etc. it's personal card purchased and using in service center. Don't involve this into that.

Kindly solve it they are waiting to do work
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 22:22   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,340
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
There is nothing to do with this card to forum or any company etc. it's personal card purchased and using in service center. Don't involve this into that.

Kindly solve it they are waiting to do work
People told me that this card is involved in game and user can use it for copy/paste etc.
Game has been started by team (you know the name) and many people have been involved in dirty game.
There is no support for people involved in games.
There is no support for people who violate rules.

You know what to. Right ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-25-2017, 23:14   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 34
Posts: 16,852
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
People told me that this card is involved in game and user can use it for copy/paste etc.
Game has been started by team (you know the name) and many people have been involved in dirty game.
There is no support for people involved in games.
There is no support for people who violate rules.

You know what to. Right ?
You really think If I or any of serial which I posted here is involved in dirty games ? I repeat again we use it in our service center nothing more than it. It have many activations as well as 2 year support pending from my last damaged card to add this new card. If I repeat again "If" I really play the games I can take any card with single activation So please there is no such activity. Kindly make it allow to update firmware
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 05:08   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 34
Posts: 16,852
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
I think you tell truth that you are using this Infinity in your service center, but people told me that this card is involved in game and user can use it for copy/paste etc.
There is no support for people involved in games as well as for people who violate rules.
With all my respect, it's impossible for me to break rules.

Really I can not understand you.
Your left hand make posts like "Infinity is bad" and your right hand write "give me support for good Infinity software". Do you have two heads, one for left hand and another one for right hand ?
Please tell me how is this situation possible, I will try to understand and accept any your explanations.
I think you are trying to be over smart !!! I don't want to involve two things into one anyway..

Show me proof where it has been used as bad ?
Our service center have all good and bad software, we paid for all so it's doesn't matter how bad is it or how good is it as we pay it should work
If it only have cm2 I never ask for make it.
It have best activation which is Nokia
It have spt which we use for Samsung
So, show me proof rather than doing so much bla bla

I'm requesting again make it active
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:58   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,340
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
I.. I don't want to involve two things into one anyway..
Left hand always must know what right hand doing.

Information provided to us by someone is: mentioned dongle has been used to violate product usage rules. Your word against other man word. Until now your word costs nothing.

You can break endless loop anytime, you know what to do and what should you say.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-27-2017, 07:19   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 34
Posts: 16,852
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Left hand always must know what right hand doing.

Information provided to us by someone is: mentioned dongle has been used to violate product usage rules. Your word against other man word. Until now your word costs nothing.

You can break endless loop anytime, you know what to do and what should you say.
totally baseless & false information you have lol.. anyway this is not answer what i written so here i am writing again

I think you are trying to be over smart !!! I don't want to involve two things into one anyway..

Show me proof where it has been used as bad ?
Our service center have all good and bad software, we paid for all so it's doesn't matter how bad is it or how good is it as we pay it should work
If it only have cm2 I never ask for make it.
It have best activation which is Nokia
It have spt which we use for Samsung
So, show me proof rather than doing so much bla bla

I'm requesting again make it active
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 16:44   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,340
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
totally baseless & false information you have lol.. anyway this is not answer what i written so here i am writing again

I think you are trying to be over smart !!! I don't want to involve two things into one anyway..

Show me proof where it has been used as bad ?
Our service center have all good and bad software, we paid for all so it's doesn't matter how bad is it or how good is it as we pay it should work
If it only have cm2 I never ask for make it.
It have best activation which is Nokia
It have spt which we use for Samsung
So, show me proof rather than doing so much bla bla

I'm requesting again make it active
I have an information that you are using this dongle for software copy/paste purposes. Our policy is easy - we do not lock any dongles any more but we just do not answer to help requests to users who violate dongle usage rules. I am sure it's really fair.
Idea is very easy - if you know how to copy/paste you are very smart and you can find a way to solve your problem without any help.

Also I told you many times - you know how to break this endless loop. You have started this game, you must find a good words to stop this game.
So if you want to return back to positive discussion you should think and find correct words.

Good luck !
  Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-27-2017, 20:28   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 34
Posts: 16,852
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
I have an information that you are using this dongle for software copy/paste purposes. Our policy is easy - we do not lock any dongles any more but we just do not answer to help requests to users who violate dongle usage rules. I am sure it's really fair.
Idea is very easy - if you know how to copy/paste you are very smart and you can find a way to solve your problem without any help.

Also I told you many times - you know how to break this endless loop. You have started this game, you must find a good words to stop this game.
So if you want to return back to positive discussion you should think and find correct words.

Good luck !
Hello, a big lol... the information you have is totally false !! Even your information is baseless and false, please show me proof. I'm sure you are unable to show any proof as it's totally baseless so make it active please !!!
About sniffing infinity cm2 is good in protection you know that as soon it's detect any sniffer it's block it self so if it block it self then how could I do ?
Anyway all of your information is baseless, if not then show proof, if can't show which I'm sure then make it active !!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 22:43   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Kirumira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Uganda
Posts: 2,853
Member: 96478
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1674604
Thanks Meter: 1,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss
I think you know sticky link in one product support forum.

Users who have made posts in that thread ask for support in Infinity forum => this means user know that Infinity software much better than other software => this means sticky thread is a full of fake reports.
My humble Request as a user to Respected General manager,that Mentioned STICKY THREAD which you created purposely to ardvertize YOUR tool when Using CM2 as your Competitor (Which is Not TRUE),to be Deleted,as Negotiation takes Place.
Quote:
Kindly solve it they are waiting to do work
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kirumira For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 09:07   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Faisal_Computer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kamalia, Pakistan.
Age: 34
Posts: 16,852
Member: 151871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirumira View Post
My humble Request as a user to Respected General manager,that Mentioned STICKY THREAD which you created purposely to ardvertize YOUR tool when Using CM2 as your Competitor (Which is Not TRUE),to be Deleted,as Negotiation takes Place.
lol they are dare to face it !! anyway topic is not this & that. they block my complete box which have SPT which is not their tool. Best, cm2, contact extract and some more too. without any reason or they are just Greedy & cheating me... they scare lol they eat my two year activation money as well lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 19:58   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,340
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_Computer View Post
lol they are dare to face it !! anyway topic is not this & that. they block my complete box which have SPT which is not their tool. Best, cm2, contact extract and some more too. without any reason or they are just Greedy & cheating me... they scare lol they eat my two year activation money as well lol
cheating you ? lol (as you say)
that dongle is not blocked. dongle has a problem and nobody want to check what is the problem because dongle owner violate dongle usage rules.
fair ? yes, completly.
if you want to get technical spport as loyal customer you know what to do.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:17.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.45813 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO