GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2015, 23:52   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2032498
Thanks Meter: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisgoingon View Post
my customers are just fine. I have been using gcpro for 2 weeks almost now to unlock my customers tmobile s6 and s6 edges. and I even updated a couple to 5.1.1 to make sure they were fine. Flashing efs with files from "strange" people is never a good idea. What is really freaking funny is that these people were begging for this solution without wanting to pay LOL. for all you cheap people who didnt want to pay and cried and cried I hope everyone of your customers' phones are bricked LOL i LOVE POETIC JUSTICE LOL

AND WHO THE FREAK DOES ANYTHING TO A PHONE BEFORE BACKING UP THE EFS....ONE CLICKERS ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH

I MEAN YOU HAVE TO ROOT THE PHONE TO DO ANYTHING ON IT SO WHY NOT TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO HIT THE "READ EFS" BUTTON

JUST MORE BUSINESS FOR US PROFESSIONALS

OMG LOL
of course not given you the problem as it worked to secure are as the IMEI clean but one blacklist and the uptade 5.1.1 aver that happens to you hahaha
Old 06-20-2015, 00:07   #32 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

Member: 2273678
Thanks Meter: 293
Quote:
I am not dumb enough to touch a customer's phone without backing up the efs first. I mean that is fix a phone 101 basic sh1t. See this is what happens when they make these one click tools and the people who use them do not actually understand the concept of what the tools is doing to the phone. LOL you freaking one clickers are always a source of entertainment LOL

AGAIN. WHO THE HE11 DOESNT BACKUP THE EFS FIRST ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE FLASHING A MODIFIED EFS TO THE PHONE..LOL

BUT DONT WORRY YOU MADE A FEW BUCKS....WHO CARES THAT YOU SCREWED UP NUMEROUS PHONES WORTH A THOUSAND DOLLARS EACH AND VOIDED THEIR WARRANTY IN THE PROCESS...YOU HAVE TO FIND THAT SO FREAKING FUNNY LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Well you do bring up a good point. Many people (one clickers) don't really understand the concept of what happens to the phones...many just expect everyone else to hand over the solutions without proper credits or any sort of donation for those who put in their TIME and EFFORTS into discovering a solution.
Old 06-20-2015, 00:43   #33 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

They say that free things turn out expensive, I guess this would be an exceptional example. It's unfortunate that Jawi cannot reply, but then again there's a reason why he got banned, but that's out of my understanding....though it's safe to presume that his free solution had something to do with it since he got temporarily banned right after his "release" of the solution.
The Following User Says Thank You to F_X For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2015, 01:00   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2032498
Thanks Meter: 39
Quote:
Almost forgot...does anyone remember the "cool" guy who released the solution to everyone for free...I do...it was Jawi...so why dont all you cheap f&ckers go thank jawi for his great solution release. LOL LOL

THIS SH1T IS TO FUNNY. HOW IS THAT "FREE" SOLUTION WORKING FOR YOU NOW LOL
what you give me is laughing with your cometary these talk here just because you made a backup EFS when the subject is here when the unit works for a repair IMEI or things like not only a simple unlocking as you talk now changes imei one that tmobile has blacklisted and give the 5.1.1 update aver if you will not talk to just laugh do not know what
Old 06-20-2015, 01:04   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 955311
Thanks Meter: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by F_X View Post
They say that free things turn out expensive, I guess this would be an exceptional example. It's unfortunate that Jawi cannot reply, but then again there's a reason why he got banned, but that's out of my understanding....though it's safe to presume that his free solution had something to do with it since he got temporarily banned right after his "release" of the solution.
I dont think he band because of he release the file. He band because he use F word i think. And he posted that file free and he mention in his post i am not Resposnsable for any thing use on your own risk. Peoples are selling this file like ysr84 isellcert and you to mr. F.x and others. Also you guyz doing on Remotley charging $50. It means all the people who unlock or Repair phones with you and isellcert and ysr84 and other they are in trouble now And jawi didn't charge to anyone plus he also mentions in his post backup ur efs and ur cert. if something goes wrong you can use your backup and Recover yours phone.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:09   #36 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maazi View Post
I dont think he band because of he release the file. He band because he use F word i think. And he posted that file free and he mention in his post i am not Resposnsable for any thing use on your own risk. Peoples are selling this file like ysr84 isellcert and you to mr. F.x and others. Also you guyz doing on Remotley charging $50. It means all the people who unlock or Repair phones with you and isellcert and ysr84 and other they are in trouble now And jawi didn't charge to anyone.
Only he would know why he got banned right? I know he posted he was not responsible for it, he'd be in great trouble if otherwise
Hahaha how misinformed you are!! I'll let you believe what you'd like, just don't be puzzled when you see NO ISSUES from MY CUSTOMERS
Of course he wouldn't charge, who would have such an AUDACITY to do so after messing up peoples' phones???
Old 06-20-2015, 01:17   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Only he would know why he got banned right? I know he posted he was not responsible for it, he'd be in great trouble if otherwise
Hahaha how misinformed you are!! I'll let you believe what you'd like, just don't be puzzled when you see NO ISSUES from MY CUSTOMERS
Of course he wouldn't charge, who would have such an AUDACITY to do so after messing up peoples' phones???
Ok then if your customers have no issues it is good for you.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:21   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2335578
Thanks Meter: 105
Quote:
No issue with my customers either, if you wanna bring are name up Breyer get your **** right before you open your ***** before you get checked, like everyone says gotta pay to play before it comes out

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2015, 01:22   #39 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

Quote:
Ok then if your customers have no issues it is good for you.
Of course, wouldn't want to be screamed at
Old 06-20-2015, 01:43   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Of course, wouldn't want to be screamed at
Or may be they didn't update the phones because phone are Rooted that is why they can't take the OTA who knowzzzz
Old 06-20-2015, 01:48   #41 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

Quote:
Or may be they didn't update the phones because phone are Rooted that is why they can't take the OTA who knowzzzz
If that were to be the case it'd be redundant to even service the phone riiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhttttttt?
Old 06-20-2015, 01:49   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Breyer huh, is that your name maazi? Pleasure to make acquaintances.
If that were to be the case it'd be redundant to even service the phone riiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhttttttt?
I meant better lol

Old 06-20-2015, 01:50   #43 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isellcert View Post
I meant better lol

Hahahaha it's natural, I get typos too
Old 06-20-2015, 01:54   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Hahahaha it's natural, I get typos too
Don't we all haha, I don't get why people are trying to root 5.1.1 s6 or edge since there isn't root yet for it, glad i don't need root to do imei repairs on s6/s6edge

Old 06-20-2015, 01:58   #45 (permalink)
F_X
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isellcert View Post
Don't we all haha, I don't get why people are trying to root 5.1.1 s6 or edge since there isn't root yet for it, glad i don't need root to do imei repairs on s6/s6edge

Haha reminds me of the I527 (At&t Mega), when there was no root for the most recent firmware BUT there was a way to do imei repairs...I'm sure you know what I mean. I'd like to believe it's the same with the 5.1.1 Version on the s6/s6 edge