GSM Shop  
GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2017, 17:54   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 20,361
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 174,827
EasyJTAG Classic Suite v2.9.0.0 released for v1 and v2 boxes. Merry Christmas!!!


EasyJTAG Classic Suite v2.9.0.0 released. Merry Christmas!!!

Warm Winter Update is Ready. New hot functions unlocked )
We added more than 100 new phones from last updates.

More hot news soon, Merry XMAS friends.


Added:
- Live Pinout Status Detect (Live Pinout Status Detect for GEN2 Box - this function will help you to find which pins have not connected via socket., just check)
- Full Support of GEN1 and GEN2 boxes
- Support of MultiBox Configurations

New boxes GEN1 and GEN2 firmwares released.
- Firmware 1.62 for GEN1 boxes
- Firmware 2.21 for GEN2 boxes.

Fixed:
- UART VCP Port Open Error ( Flashtool etc)
- Long delay in Smart Cards Detection
- Bug with long connect delay on G1 boxes
- UI and fixed lot of bugs.

Improved:
- Box detection speed.
- SPI Procedures.
- Voltage setup accuracy.
- Improved Internal CryptoEngine Speed.


New phones and Pinouts added to supported:
- ASUS T00G (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ALCATEL OT-7048X (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ALCATEL OT-8008D (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ASUS ME181C (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ASUS Z010DA (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ASUS ZE551ML (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- COOLPAD 8732L (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC DESIRE 326G (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC DESIRE 516 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC DESIRE 526G (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC DESIRE 616H (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC ONE A9U (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC ONE E9X 0PL3120 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC ONE M7 P07310 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC ONE M9 0PJA100 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC ONE SV V520E PL80130 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HUAWEI ALE-L21 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HUAWEI HONOR 6 H60-LXX (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HUAWEI HONOR 8 LITE PRA-TL10 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HUAWEI MEDIAPAD 10 FHD S10-101U (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HUAWEI TIT-U02 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LENOVO IDEATAB 2 A7-10F (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LENOVO LEMON 3 K32C36 VIBE K5PLUS 6020 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LENOVO S6000 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LENOVO TB3-710L (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LENOVO YOGA TABLET 2 1050L (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG AS330 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG D410HN (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG H736 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K120K (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K220DS (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K330 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K410 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K430 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K430DS (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG L24 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG LS450 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG LS675 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG LS740 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG LS777 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG M200N (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG M250N (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG M400DY (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG M700 Q6 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG TP450 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG US215 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG US550 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG V500 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG V520 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG VS410PP (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG VS425LPP (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG VS880PP (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MICROSOFT NOKIA RM-1090 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MOTOROLA XT1025 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MOTOROLA XT1030 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MOTOROLA XT1034 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MOTOROLA XT1078 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MOTOROLA XT1640 MOTO G4 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- NOKIA LUMIA 930 RM-1045 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- OPPO A33W (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- OPPO R1201 ver8Gb (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- PRESTIGIO PMT3277 3G (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- PRESTIGIO PSP5502 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- PRESTIGIO PSP5507 DUO (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG GT-P6800 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG GT-S6312 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SC-04F (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SCH-I605 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SGH-I317 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SHV-E270S (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-A310F (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-A710F DS (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G386W (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G532G (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G570F (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G600FY (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G750A (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G800F (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J100M (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J100VPP (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J106H (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J111M (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J120A (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J120H (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J3110 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J320AZ (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J320M (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J321AZ (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-N750S (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-N900J (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-P555 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-P605 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-T285 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-T285YD (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-T331 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-T377P (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-T567V (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SKY A870 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SKY A910 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SONY C6903 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SONY D2203 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ZTE BLADE 3 PRO (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ZTE BLADE AF3 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ZTE BLADE L3 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ZTE GEEK 2 LTE BLADE VEC 4G MSM8926 (ISP eMMC Pinout)


P.S. Still thinking about buying fastest emmc box in gsm world?
 
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to blang For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-23-2017, 18:21   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: EGYPT
Posts: 2,811
Member: 601566
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1637134
Thanks Meter: 340
good news can i use old smart card to new box
 
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elpring For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-23-2017, 18:24   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 20,361
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 174,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpring View Post
good news can i use old smart card to new box
read this: Easy-JTAG Plus Released!!!! The fastest and innovative box in the gsm world.

and you will find all answer.
 
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blang For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-23-2017, 19:04   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
3cellcare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,018
Member: 1398631
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614508
Thanks Meter: 562
Quote:
Live Pinout Status Detect (Live Pinout Status Detect for GEN2 Box - this function will help you to find which pins
Please post short screen......,...


Great update Blang tha...... would fast �� �� �� �� multi tool......


Br

3cellcare
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3cellcare For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2017, 19:07   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 246
Member: 1381685
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1668719
Thanks Meter: 72
Would Love ToBuy This If You Add Some Canadian Models
Like SM-N910W8 (NOTE-4) SM-G900W8 (S5) SM-N900W8 (NOTE-3)

SM-G920W8 Samsung S6
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faacebook For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2017, 19:16   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
yuvraj9x2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 446
Member: 2213928
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
EasyJTAG Classic Suite v2.9.0.0 released. Merry Christmas!!!

Warm Winter Update is Ready. New hot functions unlocked )
We added more than 100 new phones from last updates.

More hot news soon, Merry XMAS friends.


Added:
- Live Pinout Status Detect (Live Pinout Status Detect for GEN2 Box - this function will help you to find which pins have not connected via socket., just check)
- Full Support of GEN1 and GEN2 boxes
- Support of MultiBox Configurations

New boxes GEN1 and GEN2 firmwares released.
- Firmware 1.62 for GEN1 boxes
- Firmware 2.21 for GEN2 boxes.

Fixed:
- UART VCP Port Open Error ( Flashtool etc)
- Long delay in Smart Cards Detection
- Bug with long connect delay on G1 boxes
- UI and fixed lot of bugs.

Improved:
- Box detection speed.
- SPI Procedures.
- Voltage setup accuracy.
- Improved Internal CryptoEngine Speed.


New phones and Pinouts added to supported:
- ASUS T00G (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ALCATEL OT-7048X (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ALCATEL OT-8008D (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ASUS ME181C (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ASUS Z010DA (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ASUS ZE551ML (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- COOLPAD 8732L (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC DESIRE 326G (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC DESIRE 516 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC DESIRE 526G (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC DESIRE 616H (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC ONE A9U (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC ONE E9X 0PL3120 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC ONE M7 P07310 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC ONE M9 0PJA100 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HTC ONE SV V520E PL80130 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HUAWEI ALE-L21 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HUAWEI HONOR 6 H60-LXX (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HUAWEI HONOR 8 LITE PRA-TL10 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HUAWEI MEDIAPAD 10 FHD S10-101U (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- HUAWEI TIT-U02 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LENOVO IDEATAB 2 A7-10F (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LENOVO LEMON 3 K32C36 VIBE K5PLUS 6020 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LENOVO S6000 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LENOVO TB3-710L (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LENOVO YOGA TABLET 2 1050L (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG AS330 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG D410HN (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG H736 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K120K (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K220DS (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K330 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K410 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K430 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG K430DS (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG L24 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG LS450 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG LS675 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG LS740 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG LS777 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG M200N (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG M250N (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG M400DY (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG M700 Q6 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG TP450 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG US215 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG US550 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG V500 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG V520 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG VS410PP (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG VS425LPP (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- LG VS880PP (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MICROSOFT NOKIA RM-1090 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MOTOROLA XT1025 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MOTOROLA XT1030 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MOTOROLA XT1034 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MOTOROLA XT1078 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- MOTOROLA XT1640 MOTO G4 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- NOKIA LUMIA 930 RM-1045 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- OPPO A33W (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- OPPO R1201 ver8Gb (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- PRESTIGIO PMT3277 3G (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- PRESTIGIO PSP5502 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- PRESTIGIO PSP5507 DUO (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG GT-P6800 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG GT-S6312 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SC-04F (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SCH-I605 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SGH-I317 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SHV-E270S (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-A310F (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-A710F DS (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G386W (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G532G (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G570F (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G600FY (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G750A (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-G800F (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J100M (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J100VPP (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J106H (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J111M (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J120A (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J120H (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J3110 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J320AZ (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J320M (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-J321AZ (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-N750S (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-N900J (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-P555 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-P605 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-T285 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-T285YD (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-T331 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-T377P (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SAMSUNG SM-T567V (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SKY A870 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SKY A910 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SONY C6903 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- SONY D2203 (Read/Write/Dump/ISP eMMC Pinout)
- XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ZTE BLADE 3 PRO (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ZTE BLADE AF3 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ZTE BLADE L3 (ISP eMMC Pinout)
- ZTE GEEK 2 LTE BLADE VEC 4G MSM8926 (ISP eMMC Pinout)


P.S. Still thinking about buying fastest emmc box in gsm world?
This not a good news about it try t ad samting unique like same new emmc firmware uapdte ufs chip also add 64gb many emmc have dead try to ad support 64gb emmc not support easy jtag
 
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yuvraj9x2 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-23-2017, 19:23   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
NoName®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: China
Posts: 3,230
Member: 129885
Status: Online
Sonork: 100:1603514
Thanks Meter: 5,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvraj9x2 View Post
This not a good news about it try t ad samting unique like same new emmc firmware uapdte ufs chip also add 64gb many emmc have dead try to ad support 64gb emmc not support easy jtag
Please use English. We did not understand you. Thanks!
 
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NoName® For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-24-2017, 03:00   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
eivelice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: philippines
Age: 36
Posts: 805
Member: 388962
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1637202
Thanks Meter: 202
Donate money to this user
it would also be great if support will care to answer some queries of the users of easy jtag. there is a lot of unanswered questions that have been neglected. it felt like there is no support at all.
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eivelice For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2017, 03:53   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
NoName®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: China
Posts: 3,230
Member: 129885
Status: Online
Sonork: 100:1603514
Thanks Meter: 5,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by eivelice View Post
it would also be great if support will care to answer some queries of the users of easy jtag. there is a lot of unanswered questions that have been neglected. it felt like there is no support at all.
For example ? It would be great to get information about.

P.S. It’s hard to make everyone happy. We made most affordable set with socket and fastest box on market. But anyway somebody feels like he have no support.
We offered update plan but , somebody are not happy. Maybe we are wrong ?
 
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NoName® For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-24-2017, 04:12   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,096
Member: 525940
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 200
hope to see support on samsung g925f direct emmc
i have 1 unit on hand right now
 
The Following User Says Thank You to eumore79 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2017, 04:13   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
pintu_das's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Narsingdi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 22
Posts: 1,001
Member: 2325851
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1680491
Thanks Meter: 966
Donate money to this user
good update sir

but sir


please add sony z3+ (E6553) full support


i have a dead phone

need some urgent sir
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pintu_das For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2017, 04:43   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: india
Age: 32
Posts: 244
Member: 1503859
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1672251
Thanks Meter: 31
blang sir moto xt-1557 moto g-3 turbo dead only "XT1557 qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008" device manager show........after ota update......how to solve ???
 
The Following User Says Thank You to kaushikbhadra For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2017, 05:28   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: gsm world
Posts: 833
Member: 1741973
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 109
where is the J100ML Dump? only pinout can be downloaded...
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chmsc_ELX For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2017, 06:10   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 475
Member: 1630066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 520074
Thanks Meter: 131
i have jtag v1 box facing this error after install 2.9.0.0
unbracker execute
see screen short
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jta.jpg (220.7 KB, 392 views)
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilyasrao For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2017, 06:15   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 127
Member: 1719412
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
hi
problem after update 2.9.0.0
Attached Images
File Type: jpg easy jtag.jpg (99.1 KB, 215 views)
 
The Following User Says Thank You to fardis For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:05.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.43797 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO