aZimBahar
Product Manager

Member: 1174508
Sonork: 100.1593820
Thanks Meter: 11,979
Donate money to this user
FAQ}-Blackberry z10 {Hang / Block / 10 Left Password / Red Light } ETC

HI Guys,
I seen in forum always user posting to BB Section about z10 hang on logo , Red light , blocked password Etc problem . So let's me explain here about these problem and solution . Kindly next time before post fellow my solution

Update With BB Link/Autoloader :
You can update your phone with Autoloader Remember you must use your same STL OS (EXAMPLE - STL100-1 ETC). STL version have in your phone back side . So you can download correct OS for your Phone . Also you can update your phone with BB Link Its Online updater , 1st time take long time for Os downloading 2nd time no need long time , Cases you have download already ! Remember Some time unable to detect on BB Link , This case Simple wipe your Phone With CFP ( I already share in below ) Then connect to BB Link !

Hang On Logo / Red light :
  • 1st try to update Autoloader Or BB Link . Remember if you try with Autoloader you must you same STL Version
  • If after update Still hang on logo , your problem is not solve So just wipe your phone with CFP For Blackberry Z10 By AzimBahar Then Update your phone

Password Block/10 Left :
  • 1st you need use CFP For Blackberry Z10 By AzimBahar . This case connecting is impotent . You may connect too way . 1st run WIPE from CFT tools then connect phone and entry password 10 time. If same, Once again Run WIPE and connect phone without battery and entry password 10 time.
  • After wipe update your phone that's it

Impotent note :
  1. If after wipe phone not connect to PC , Then connect battery to phone wait few min
These way tested By me 50 more time

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f489...-done-2000413/

Cordially,
AzimBahar/ParvezAhmed

Last edited by aZimBahar; 02-11-2016 at 09:35.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to aZimBahar For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.12379 seconds with 7 queries