View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 18:55   #5 (permalink)
gadgets doctor
Banned

Member: 2732044
Thanks Meter: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by David2Jones3 View Post
As the title states, I'm having issues getting around the FRP lock on a Galaxy Tab A SM-T285.

Obviously don't know the google account and password. Have tried flashing a custom ROM, but FRP lock blocks the binary. I flashed a combination ROM using ODIN and was able to access developer settings via Factory Binary, but there was no option to 'Enable OEM Unlock', even after accessing Developer Settings by clicking on the relevant tab 7 times.

I can install .apk's on the device using the command module in adb toolkit, but none of the 'bypass FRP' apk's I've tried seem to work, unfortunately.

Any ideas what I could try to bypass, or remove the FRP lock, or maybe enable OEM unlocking via some other means? Perhaps there's a direct line of code I can use via abd? I have root access via Kingroot and I have FileExplorer and Chrome (with full internet access) at my disposal.

The tablet belongs to a family member who locked themselves out. If I were being paid by the hour, I'd already have spent more than the darned thing is worth, but it's a matter of personal pride at this point.

Thanks!
First flash Combination Firmware - then goto Settings - Devoloper Options - Usb debugging mode enable -then flash latest stock rom via odin.<if not work try flash combination - goto settings factory reset your device - then flash latest stock rom>

Press thanks bottom..
The Following User Says Thank You to gadgets doctor For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08465 seconds with 7 queries