Cell-Manager
Freak Poster

Member: 120932
Thanks Meter: 58
Donate money to this user
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJiCE
Hi. I tried this method. I have a problem when writting eeprom... i get ERROR 15 in siemens eeprom tool. i Can't write blocks 5008, 5009, 5077... i Get this error:

ERROR 15 (WBLOCKINFOQUERY) WHILE WRITING BLOCK 5008 ... ABORT RETRY IGNORE ... if i retry i get the same error always... i cant ignore it but the phone doesn't get repaired... Help please
...I see that I must translate my own words.
If You have siemens X65, X70 serie any SW wich only "beep" when You try to power on, You gona need:
-PapuaUtilits0.38d(U can use any, but these one is translate on english), 0.46 to work with AMD flash IC-s
-Test Point(no mether what sw is in Your phone!!!!!)
-V_Klay, X65Flasher, MartechII, SST(original) to do a full flash off Your phone
(U don't have to do full flash, try to do the procedure without full flash the phone. If not work, first do the full flash!!!)
Make the TP, put Your phone on cable(COM), run PapuaUtilits and go to section "Flash". Check "Recalculate Keys in Flash" and Papua by hem self, cheks "Replace 76,5008,5009,5077", "Replace Master". It's must be checked too "Pause", and You can make "Make Backup".Put TP on the ground , Click on the "DO JOB". Papua say's "Pause 2" and than You relase TP from GND. Papu starts to doing the job. At the end Papua says "Phone need to be Freeze". Then You go to section Settings off Papua, put Your phone in Service mode(must be on the display off phone), go to section "Various". click on "Read IMEI from phone", and when Papua read IMEI from phone click on "Freeze". Take the phone off from cable. If You try to power on the phone...PHONE IS LIVE AGAIN.
I check these procedure for several times and everytime it's working just like I discrabe above.
After You doing these, You CAN'T use Winswup, phone is unlocked(and U CAN'T use any unlocking SW on hem, becose he become dead again), but always U CAN use the same procedure on "beeping" phones.
And one more time:MARTECH, SST(original) CAN'T REPAIR THESE PROBLEMS, BUT CAN MAKE THESE PROBLEMS ON PHONES(I check these by my self)
Cheers
p.s. Sorry but must to wrote these again
THANK'S TO PAPUA TEAM! YOU ARE THE BEST

Page generated in 0.12703 seconds with 7 queries