View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 18:46   #4 (permalink)
Nippo
Freak Poster

Member: 621936
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilya20 View Post
Big slanders can easily be written in the form of small text, but people like you like conspiracies more than they want to come to terms with reality or do something to develop it.

The problem of our dear friend who created this post has been solved a long time ago.

Reply to your slanders:
Currently more than 2k users are using GSD license,The fact that GSD users are not present in forums like gsmhosting is that they are not comfortable. Because they have to answer 10 questions to create a post, no one can be forced to do anything anyway.
The latest update will be released late because we have taken a big step, but because of this we will add 3 months free account to our users account.

All logs are from users, we only publish a limited number of them in gsmhosting. Because users can not post in gsmhosting and we can not force anyone to do so.If you know the meaning of "Forwarded from" and if you know that you can check the log by texting them, you can read the GSD channel where thousands of different logs have been forwarded by users.https://t.me/s/gsddongle_org
Truth no need many words.
I see only fake test reports - I write about that.

fake test reports are not good!

The Following User Says Thank You to Nippo For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07881 seconds with 7 queries