View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 17:45   #1 (permalink)
aleksanchez
Freak Poster

Member: 2425619
Thanks Meter: 24
UNISOC WITH UFS 2.1 config

Good day to all.
There is a Blackview tab 15 UNISOC T610 UFS2.1 bga254 tablet, the tablet worked for two weeks and went out, turns on with a long vibration, enters the fastboot (fastboot mode inscription in the left corner), "fastboot getvar all"does not give out anything at all in.
Blackview support only give me firmware and the tool, so I try to reflash it :after uploading fdl1, fdl2 hangs on PhaseCheck, if you untick backup, it hangs on repartition failed.
Erase all function doesn't help.
Unsolder memory (Skhynix H9HQ22AECMMDAR) ufs2.1 bga254 256gb.
the strange thing is that in the internet there are such tablets only for 128, and on the box, the back cover, as well as on the sticker that 128 is also written under the display.
The memory is alive, but besides the fact that it is larger, it has only one lun for all memory and w-lun (rpmb) for 16mb. There are no partitions on lun1.
The rpmb counter is clean.
Have no otp.
Flash is writable and erasable ,and reconfigure is working as well.
Naturally, there are no dumps for this device, well, at least I did not find it.
The question is how to allocate UFS memory for UNISOC cpu, how many Luns should there be, what sizes, what bootable ?
As I understand it, there is no way to write *pac by vendor yet. When I try to choose spreadtrum and pac in easy jtag plus 1.6.6.0 it says :"not supported yet , use emmc 2" , but EJ plus 2 have no spreadtrum/unisoc option .
I have no experience at new Unisoc cpu with UFS MEMORY .
Blackview support only send template response with pac firmware.
1.did unisoc use w-Lun(rpmb) ?
2.where I can find ufs config for unisoc or information about it except to reading it from another same working device ?
3.can I use ufs config from another device that have same or similar specs(unisoc t610 and ufs 2.1) ? - if yes - can I use it without writing partitions because there are no dumps found on web,will device enter to spd diag com flashing without firmware on memory ( because when I connect it without installed memory I see spd comport in device manager)?

Many thanks in advance for any information.

Page generated in 0.08658 seconds with 7 queries