View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 08:08   #5 (permalink)
Bobi
Freak Poster

Member: 7881
Thanks Meter: 5
Well, I recieved packet on Monday morning. My message via ICQ to Jose Ramon was send right after that. On Thuesday morning there was still no answer. Then I saw him in hidden status in ICQ and ask him for explanation. The result was that he went away. I don't know about you, but for me this is hiding. This thread was started on Thuesday noon. So don't tell me I can't wait a second, I waited more than 24 hours just for an ansfer. If Jose Ramon had gave me just an answer this threat wouldn't be here. You told me this is a problem caused by couriers when you saw the post here, before that you just hiding.

As for couriers from TNT. I don't know how is situation in Spain or Morroco but here, in Bulgaria, I didn't hear about any case when the sender had paid the packet they to ask the reciever to do this again.

And about your decision to send packet with TNT. Do you thing I'm a fool to believe that "just for my pretty eyes" you decide to send packet with TNT (that cost about 100 euros) and not with EMS (that cost about 30 euros)?! Especially when I confirmed that I want it with EMS?! And when this must be paid by you?! It sounds more reasonable that you or someone else made a mistake (or maybe it wasn't mistake at all!) sending packet via TNT and because it's more expensive the delivery wasn't paid by you. And it's easy to say that it's a courier mistake than to say that it's your mistake.

And at last, not to be misunderstand. I never complained of your products. I complain of your attitude to me (and not only to me as I know) when I ask you a question. You don't answer, just hiding. The only way to recieve answer by you seems to be complain here, in forum. So let it be the way you prefer.

If I recieve my money, I will write it here and will give thanks to Jose Ramon for solving the problem. But bitter taste in ***** will remains. Why every time I make a deal with you I have such problems? Maybe problems with delivery of old box are oudated now but I remembered them well. And it seems that difficult comunnication is your way of working.

Last edited by Bobi; 08-17-2006 at 08:26. Reason: Spelling corrections

Page generated in 0.07178 seconds with 7 queries