GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2006, 09:35   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7881
Thanks Meter: 5
Thumbs down Be very careful when dealing with Jose Ramon

Here is my story.
A year ago I purchased old TSM box. When Jose Ramon recieved money he started to hide from ICQ and ignored all my mesages when I aksed him what is going on with box. First he said the box was send. It was a lie. When after 2 week waiting I complained here (and other 3 people did the same in same time) he at last send the box. But this was after more of 3 weeks after money transfer.
Before a week I purchased new TSM box. As a owner of the old box there was a discount in price. When I asked Jose Ramon what will be price his answer was "price for new owner is 290 euros shipment include". I filled online purchased form on his site and choose delivery to be with EMS (it's slower but cheaper). And guess what - box was send with TNT and shipment was not included (I had to pay almost 100 euros courier tax). When I write to Jose Ramon about explanation he began the same old story - hiding in ICQ. Whenever I see him in hidden status, I write a message and he go offline at the moment.
That 100 euros are not so much. But I think that all forum members should know this and have in mind what might happened with them when they make deal with Jose Ramon. Beware of this unhonest man!
Old 08-16-2006, 22:00   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 23312
Thanks Meter: 1
Hi MAn,

I think that it´s not correct this post. I sent New tsmbox+ the same day as i told you. TNT not ME TNT make an error. I tell you in ICQ and reply always that i contact you to give money back. i repeat, it´s TNT problem i told you and you can´t wait any second. MAN THINGS WITH SHIPPING COMPANIES TAKE TIMESSSSSSSSSSSS.
Old 08-16-2006, 22:02   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2147
Sonork: 63246:Paderf
Thanks Meter: 20
man i know jose well he is 100% trustable, he is just busy but will never sheat you or something like that ..i talked to him and he told me is TNT fault and already contacted TNT for back your money just be little patient

Regards,
Old 08-16-2006, 23:46   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 7582
Sonork: 100.91225
Thanks Meter: 4
First you are complainig about facts from 1 year ago. This is old thing and already fixed, so no point in this.

Second, box was sent same day we received payment. You choose EMS (that is cheaper), but we finally shipped with TNT paying all shipping costs (so this is better to you), but TNT made a mistake and ended charging you 100e. This is TNT mistake, but this is also your mistake, if shipment was free of charge to you, why do you pay for it? You just have to refuse paying shipping costs, TNT will call us, TNT will check this is an error from them, and TNT will give your box without any shippping costs, as you were told.

If you have any problem just leave message or PM or email Jose Ramon, and when he is online he will reply you. As you can understand, Jose Ramon or anybody can reply you in 1 sec if he is busy, just leave message and we will work to solve all your problems the best we can. But, to solve all problems, first tell us, second, tell TNT, and third, wait more than 1 sec and if none of us solve your problem, then post something here, not first post here, then try to solve.

And I will add more to your post, "Be very careful when dealing with Jose Ramon" yes because he will beat up your price and give best price ever!!!
Old 08-17-2006, 08:08   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Well, I recieved packet on Monday morning. My message via ICQ to Jose Ramon was send right after that. On Thuesday morning there was still no answer. Then I saw him in hidden status in ICQ and ask him for explanation. The result was that he went away. I don't know about you, but for me this is hiding. This thread was started on Thuesday noon. So don't tell me I can't wait a second, I waited more than 24 hours just for an ansfer. If Jose Ramon had gave me just an answer this threat wouldn't be here. You told me this is a problem caused by couriers when you saw the post here, before that you just hiding.

As for couriers from TNT. I don't know how is situation in Spain or Morroco but here, in Bulgaria, I didn't hear about any case when the sender had paid the packet they to ask the reciever to do this again.

And about your decision to send packet with TNT. Do you thing I'm a fool to believe that "just for my pretty eyes" you decide to send packet with TNT (that cost about 100 euros) and not with EMS (that cost about 30 euros)?! Especially when I confirmed that I want it with EMS?! And when this must be paid by you?! It sounds more reasonable that you or someone else made a mistake (or maybe it wasn't mistake at all!) sending packet via TNT and because it's more expensive the delivery wasn't paid by you. And it's easy to say that it's a courier mistake than to say that it's your mistake.

And at last, not to be misunderstand. I never complained of your products. I complain of your attitude to me (and not only to me as I know) when I ask you a question. You don't answer, just hiding. The only way to recieve answer by you seems to be complain here, in forum. So let it be the way you prefer.

If I recieve my money, I will write it here and will give thanks to Jose Ramon for solving the problem. But bitter taste in ***** will remains. Why every time I make a deal with you I have such problems? Maybe problems with delivery of old box are oudated now but I remembered them well. And it seems that difficult comunnication is your way of working.

Last edited by Bobi; 08-17-2006 at 08:26. Reason: Spelling corrections
Old 08-17-2006, 10:04   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

We sent with TNT because we have premium account with them so at the end is cheaper for us sending via TNT than with some other courier. The problem of making mistake is that worker from TNT some time has picked up shipments in the office and forgot to write down TNT account number, so when shipment is in destination they dont know where to charge shipment and end doing the easy thing for them, asking the receiver to pay.

Jose Ramon will fix this and talk with TNT to return your money back.
Old 08-17-2006, 14:40   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi Bobi,

Man contact TNT bulgaria, they will tell you what is the problem?. Ask them and you will see that my order was done long time. COMPANIES TAKES TIME to solve problems.. You accuse me that i didnt reply, i replied the same monday as you talked.

Kind Regards

al0342p
Old 08-26-2006, 16:51   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 253344
Thanks Meter: 0
Is this confusion or normal trade.. or overcharge hidden shipping.. and on top no product.. sorry mamm.
Old 08-26-2006, 22:13   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi Bobi,

I think that TNT contacted you about this problem and gave your money back... I´m waiting here your reply about this history. You posted some advice, info, details about how I make things and now I wait for you. Making post like “Be very careful when dealing with Jose Ramon” , could damage our reputation and if you understand that Shipping company cause stupid error , you can post in same “Market feed back” real history.
Kind Regards
Al0342p

Jose Ramon
Old 08-30-2006, 01:09   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Dear Bobi,

It is very easy to post blames and shouts to Jose Ramon when something goes wrong (EVEN WHEN ITS NOT HIS FAULT), but it seems that is not so easy to post good news when all problems are solved.

So now that your problem with shipment, THAT WAS SHIPMENT COMPANY'S FAULT, is solved, at least one: "Its ok now, all solved" post now is a correct thing.

Best regards,

TSMbox+ TEAM!

www.tsmbox.com
Old 08-30-2006, 06:20   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Well, you all now see how I feel when I write to Jose Ramon and he don't answer me a long time. It is not very pleasant, isn't it?
As for problem, I can't write that problem is solved, because I'm not at office and right now I can't contact with TNT. So be patient and wait a few days more. If problem is solved I will write it here, I will not leave the situation uncleared.
Old 08-30-2006, 14:37   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

The problem is cleared now. From TNT called me and I will recieve my money back tomorrow. All is OK now. Thanks for cooperation.
Old 08-30-2006, 19:59   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobi View Post
The problem is cleared now. From TNT called me and I will recieve my money back tomorrow. All is OK now. Thanks for cooperation.
I am glad to hear that, all problems can be solved if we communicate each other.

Best regards,

TSMbox+ TEAM!

www.tsmbox.com
Old 08-31-2006, 08:11   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 45992
Thanks Meter: 38
close thread,problem solved,all is well