Old 11-24-2007, 08:50   #12 (permalink)
garch
No Life Poster

Member: 138305
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyfb View Post
Do not buy anything from Garchmobile www.garch-store.com

If you do not like his service or business practices and make him aware of your disappointment, to get back at you he will go as far as posting your personal information on the net for others to see. He posted my information in his reply. How lame can you get. I would never ever EVER do a thing like that.

Hell I would make sure no customer issue would get that far...

PS Why do you want me to stop spamming? I am not spamming I am making sure other potential customers of yours think 10 times before doing business with you.

Have a nice day!
I'm not referring to the non-sense You have wrote here, I'm referring to the email You sent me few months ago, do You remember ? If You want I can paste here, everyone can understand who really You are.
I'm referring to all trash You are sending in these days
All my customers are happy as they trust me and agree my bussines way
I never cheated anyone, overall for a 3 EUr !!!!!!!!!
Before use GSM tool learn how to use them instead, or continue to sell pc, and leave GSM.
You told me You have friends with special knowledge in emails and other stuffs like that , ok, take care we have many friends really near You.
And , be sure I can post MORE and MORE about who really You are, so that is up to You.

[ Dear Mods, really sorry for that, this is GOT section, but needs to reply sometimes ]

Page generated in 0.09425 seconds with 7 queries