View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 22:21   #3 (permalink)
cruddasj

Member: 1271834
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by satcable20055 View Post
We need update we have so many supreme credit but why we can not unlock new models and why omnious update its regular

we need support

I'm just going to throw this out there, but maybe, the Cruiser team (Mizar etc) have sold the Cruiser unlocking service to Omnius (Seraph's team)?

It uses the same interface for advanced functions such as EROM repairs - e.g. Cruiser box or UC-20 TP connection (UC-20 boxes on the omnius site are unbranded, so I am assuming same supplier)

And, we have had no updates from cruiser for a while, but we have on the Omnius side of things.

The cruiser logs/credits can be used on Omnius, so maybe it's not such a bad thing? They're not completely abandoning their customers as the credits are still usable.

We see regular updates from Omnius, our cruiser logs still work and our boxes havn't become useless.

Makes sense to me, a business sale for the Cruiser team, a profitable investment for Seraph's team, and end users are not being ripped off as their credits can still be used.

End users still get the service they paid for (cruiser box interface), original owners get their business sale, new owners (Seraph) get credit royalties.

I think the real question is, can Seraph's team get an EMMA dongle......If so, good on them, they deserve the profits, and in turn, we get the updates

The Following User Says Thank You to cruddasj For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.06980 seconds with 7 queries