GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 04:50   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 316292
Thanks Meter: 102
We need update cruiser team

We need update we have so many supreme credit but why we can not unlock new models and why omnious update its regular

we need support

Old 08-25-2010, 15:33   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1178861
Sonork: 100.1590268
Thanks Meter: 60
You can use Omnius. Home | Omnius

Old 08-25-2010, 22:21   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1271834
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by satcable20055 View Post
We need update we have so many supreme credit but why we can not unlock new models and why omnious update its regular

we need support

I'm just going to throw this out there, but maybe, the Cruiser team (Mizar etc) have sold the Cruiser unlocking service to Omnius (Seraph's team)?

It uses the same interface for advanced functions such as EROM repairs - e.g. Cruiser box or UC-20 TP connection (UC-20 boxes on the omnius site are unbranded, so I am assuming same supplier)

And, we have had no updates from cruiser for a while, but we have on the Omnius side of things.

The cruiser logs/credits can be used on Omnius, so maybe it's not such a bad thing? They're not completely abandoning their customers as the credits are still usable.

We see regular updates from Omnius, our cruiser logs still work and our boxes havn't become useless.

Makes sense to me, a business sale for the Cruiser team, a profitable investment for Seraph's team, and end users are not being ripped off as their credits can still be used.

End users still get the service they paid for (cruiser box interface), original owners get their business sale, new owners (Seraph) get credit royalties.

I think the real question is, can Seraph's team get an EMMA dongle......If so, good on them, they deserve the profits, and in turn, we get the updates

The Following User Says Thank You to cruddasj For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2010, 17:35   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 268175
Thanks Meter: 198
i sell my cruiser because of poor updates.

Old 09-07-2010, 18:00   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1312925
Thanks Meter: 49
But problem is if u have enough supream credits,also u need to buy license for omnius.omnius licenes is time limited,that means cruiser box and dongle is absuluty useless,u just need dcu 60 or fighter usb cable and omnius lic.i think sell ur cruise is not better,coz who will buy ,he will lose money,no update,no support new model,so what u do with this? I need answer.

Old 09-10-2010, 19:53   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1178861
Sonork: 100.1590268
Thanks Meter: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud.vandam View Post
But problem is if u have enough supream credits,also u need to buy license for omnius.omnius licenes is time limited,that means cruiser box and dongle is absuluty useless,u just need dcu 60 or fighter usb cable and omnius lic.i think sell ur cruise is not better,coz who will buy ,he will lose money,no update,no support new model,so what u do with this? I need answer.
You shouldn't throw away Cruiser box. Many phones in Omnius require some kind of serial connection, like with Cruiser Box for unlock and flashing.
And your Supreme account is not useless neither, because you can exchange Supreme credits for Omnius license at www.cruiserlog.net

Old 09-10-2010, 23:22   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagus View Post
You shouldn't throw away Cruiser box. Many phones in Omnius require some kind of serial connection, like with Cruiser Box for unlock and flashing.
And your Supreme account is not useless neither, because you can exchange Supreme credits for Omnius license at www.cruiserlog.net

But we speaking about DONGLE not interface can we trow it up NOTHING new will be for it ?? ?? ??

Old 09-11-2010, 08:42   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagus View Post

I got other proposition why you not do something like this :
FOr all cruiser+ dongle owners you add possibility to can work with OMNIUS server for any computer that they want but you need conect cruiser+ dongle to computer ??
This will be very good for old user becosue will got possiblie to use OMNIUS in any computer for price that normal users got only in 1 pc.

Secound question is :
I have DSL and dynamic IP(mean change every 24-48h) Can I work on OMNIUS without problems ?? ?? Will not lost licence after IP change ??

Old 09-11-2010, 10:14   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 25671
Thanks Meter: 719
Why is here so many talks about dongle? All of you already have money back for the dongle so what is the problem?

And if you still don't have money back for the dongle then don't start with Omnius because your business is going bad.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:27   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainboard View Post
Why is here so many talks about dongle? All of you already have money back for the dongle so what is the problem?

And if you still don't have money back for the dongle then don't start with Omnius because your business is going bad.

Secound question is :
I have DSL and dynamic IP(mean change every 24-48h) Can I work on OMNIUS without problems ?? ?? Will not lost licence after IP change ??

Why not answer about this question ??

Old 09-11-2010, 10:53   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7525
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainboard View Post

so we are forced to buy other box with standalone solutions?

Old 09-11-2010, 14:22   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 25671
Thanks Meter: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 View Post
Secound question is :

Why not answer about this question ??
I think every Omnius reseller can answer this question for you, or at least ask on Omnius support forum not here.

And answer is yes - you can use it, it is fixed to your computer's hardware, not IP address.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mainboard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 13:28   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 182006
Thanks Meter: 41
Mr

H
I am a longtime cruiser user . I have earnt my money many times over with cruiser and |I am vert happy with it . I have been using Omnius for a few days and it seems to work as good as cruiser . Last week I bought my licence for 1 year ,I paid cash but I could have used my CRUISER Supreme credits in stead , I spent about £120 , This gives me 1year access . Today I have unlocked 2 phones and removed the phone code on a w200i . this has earnt me £45 , I should recover my money soon !On cruiser I was buying credits every week I now have no need to buy credits all the time.
I must admit that I have had some issues with the buying of my licence and also at the present time the server is not so reliable as the cruiser one but I am sure that this is "teething troubles " also if you buy a box the team has no incentive to keep updating for new models ( they've got your money !) BUT now they want you to buy a new licence next year !
Steve