View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 19:27   #10 (permalink)
shoall003
Banned

Member: 761856
Sonork: seabird
Thanks Meter: 7
Dear Sir,

Here i would like to bring your concentrtaion on following issue.

When i put my mobile on ROM upgradation it get stop during the installation on 11% in this situation how can i reset activesync. my phone is stuck on booting how can i go on furhter processing?

I got the following solution on XDA developers but do not understand it please explain it.

Solution # 1

"In the end I had to uninstall ActiveSync and reinstall it. I also had to hard-reset my TyTn, but everything worked out in the end after about four hours of mayhem"

Solution # 2

[ It sounds like ActiveSync went on holiday. I think there was a post somewhere regarding this that was along the tune of unplugging the phone from the USB, switch ports and/or computers, rebooting the computer (and while you do this, take the battery out of the phone), login back into the computer, put the battery back into the phone, restart ActiveSync. Also, make sure the power is stable. I'd use a laptop so in case the power goes up, the computer would stay on (and a lot of people had issues with Vista (*snicker*)). Something along these lines but I would try to get more verification of that.

Were you trying to upgrade the RADIO or just the OS ROM?

Personally, I'd recommend using mtty to install the OS.

If it is the latter, I'd follow the wiki and do the mtty route (faster and virtually no choice to brick your phone).]

Waiting for your response

Thanks.

Page generated in 0.08340 seconds with 7 queries