GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   .::axe-box::. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/axe-box-991393/)

maverick_lp28 05-04-2010 02:15

.::axe-box::.

AXE BOX

The most fake box in gsm world
THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING FOR ALL MOBILE UNLOCKERS

Selling a box for 180 usd, what is just free software all over the internet.
this is a real cheat

so we have to stop this scam and warn all our dears and friends in gsm field

Hope this topic will not be taken as a personal affair against AXE BOX its just my way to say stop scams we are not DUMPs we have minds inside our brains, try to sell this crap in the planet mars :D

By buying and acepting using AXE BOX today you will buy and accept using the box that I will make next week to unlock siemens with modified GUI of JOKER free software
:D :D :D

STOP & THINK - USE YOUR BRAIN & SAY STOP THE SCAM

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/20...in-contact.jpg

free1600 05-04-2010 04:24

I'm wondering if they will sort this days android :D unlock(I mean easy way) ...Perhaps they will sort out just after reading this thread...Apart this ,what you've said is totally right :(:D

..::Mobile Smoker::.. 05-04-2010 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by maverick_lp28 (Post 5793836)
AXE BOX

this is a real cheat

Hope this topic will not be taken as a personal affair against AXE BOX its just my way to say stop scams we are not DUMPs we have minds inside our brains, try to sell this crap in the planet mars :D

By buying and acepting using AXE BOX today you will buy and accept using the box that I will make next week to unlock siemens with modified GUI of JOKER free software
:D :D :D

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/20...in-contact.jpg

I think you are 1 or man hole ball licker

just answer these

where you saw any fee soft which can ONE CLICK CHANGE IMEI?

Where you saw soft which can IOLATE,JADE,RHODIUM,TOUCH HD,RAPHAIL ECT DIRECT UNLOCK??

WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN ANY SOFT WITH ONE CLICK CID UNLOCK??

Where you saw any free software which can RESET LIFE TIMER??

IF YOU HAVE THEM OR SAW ANYWHERE THEN PLZ GUIDE REST OF FORUM MEMBERS TO GET AND DONOT WASTE MONY ON OUR BOX LOLX

JUST DONOT TRY TO BE OVERSMART

WITH NO REGARDS

Bilal Shah

POLARBOX_TEAM 05-04-2010 05:16

this product is same by ult-pro after 2months no more update... :(

now my ult box is garbages now..

alexlaboratory 05-04-2010 05:32

man this fellow who started this post.....maybe a bit to young and dumb to even wipe his own a.ss.
or likes to lick lick tomato man balls...lol

very very nasty trying to sabotage AXE box with this kind of garbage.

with no regards
SATAN

Fast Unlocking 05-04-2010 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. (Post 5794023)

just answer these

Where you saw soft which can IOLATE,JADE,RHODIUM,TOUCH HD,RAPHAIL ECT DIRECT UNLOCK??

IF YOU HAVE THEM OR SAW ANYWHERE THEN PLZ GUIDE REST OF FORUM MEMBERS TO GET AND DONOT WASTE MONY ON OUR BOX LOLX

WITH NO REGARDS

Bilal Shah

simple answer to all question with yes but do not support illegal imei changing

GSM Software Developers, Bespoke Software Solutions for Mobile Phone Distributors, Wholesale Companies and Networks, GSM unlocking, GSM reprograming, GSM Forensics, JIC Technology

they will be more than happy to assist you i am sure. for thier multi unlocker

which supports all models

Blackberry, iDen, HTC, HTC SMART ,Alcatel, ZTE , Huawei, PALM PRE GSM/3G

and cheaper, so....... your box when u refer to it as our box does that mean you are the coder??!! or product manager , forgive my little iq levels.

br

moulnisky 05-04-2010 06:57

I can't get this useless thread..
Been out loads of boxes for samsung and LG when z3x started and I didn't see all this crap and I can make more samples, I think, about all brands.
Now where is the sense of this anti-advertising? as well made by product managers and supporters who should really be super partes in these scenarios.
Remember to act fairy in this market guys or better leave.. remember: what you give you get.

BR

Alex

Fast Unlocking 05-04-2010 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by moulnisky (Post 5794306)
I can't get this useless thread..
Been out loads of boxes for samsung and LG when z3x started and I didn't see all this crap and I can make more samples, I think, about all brands.
Now where is the sense of this anti-advertising? as well made by product managers and supporters who should really be super partes in these scenarios.
Remember to act fairy in this market guys or better leave.. remember: what you give you get.

BR

Alex

between products the reason is competitions , as for my post is an answer to a question and feed back nothing against no1 here mate nor taking sides.

but really look at gsmserver when release LG box they rocked and pegasus box for samsung nearly done watch how it comes with real support and firmwares ready, AXE was not fully ready before they come out that the only downfall it does not mean no chance but wrong timing.

br

moulnisky 05-04-2010 07:33

Give them time and they will be ready.. is not the only tool been out premature.. I don't make samples cos I'm for the fairy politic.
My post was not against you but against the concepts of the thread starter so my apoligies if it could be intended against you

BR

Alex

..::Mobile Smoker::.. 05-04-2010 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5794144)

GSM Software Developers, Bespoke Software Solutions for Mobile Phone Distributors, Wholesale Companies and Networks, GSM unlocking, GSM reprograming, GSM Forensics, JIC Technology

and cheaper, so....... your box when u refer to it as our box does that mean you are the coder??!! or product manager , forgive my little iq levels.

br

READ HIS POST AGAIN AND ANSWER HEW SAYS EVERTHING IS AVAILABLE FREE ON FORUMS.

So you answered with yes and you reffered to JIG so plz would you tell me is JIG dongle or whatever they providing is it FREE???

and if they giving all what you listed free and from the first day they laounch their product then i will be realy happy to use their services and reffer all forum users to them

IF NOT FREE THEN simply STFU

bootgsm 05-04-2010 07:53

changing imei of htc is first in the world so they are not copier and they are exclusif.
maverick_lp28 as a product supporter you should know that because you are not a newbie:confused::confused::confused:

Fast Unlocking 05-04-2010 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. (Post 5794473)
READ HIS POST AGAIN AND ANSWER HEW SAYS EVERTHING IS AVAILABLE FREE ON FORUMS.

So you answered with yes and you reffered to JIG so plz would you tell me is JIG dongle or whatever they providing is it FREE???

and if they giving all what you listed free and from the first day they laounch their product then i will be realy happy to use their services and reffer all forum users to them

IF NOT FREE THEN simply STFU

LISTEN PAL I SAID TO U YES, but they do not support Illegal imei change apart from this all is free after buying the mutli unlocker , and seens you are really fresh not to know who JIC technology aka JIC electronics are one of the leading in GSM since a long long time ago pal, Neelix etc... the most powerful dct3 and dct4 flasher that ever came out at the time search forums you wil know best.

JIC aka Dave , if you want references ask few oldies in here they might assist you

Regards all the way threw UK & ****** @ 1999 - 2010 ;)

Fast Unlocking 05-04-2010 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by moulnisky (Post 5794425)
Give them time and they will be ready.. is not the only tool been out premature.. I don't make samples cos I'm for the fairy politic.
My post was not against you but against the concepts of the thread starter so my apoligies if it could be intended against you

BR

Alex

like i said it is never too late but a little too early that all. and a lot of sources are free to some which are paid in boxes and dongles to other ;) you know it and i know it. so let s just wish them luck and very fast updates.

Because others are cooking.

br

bk.gsm 05-04-2010 08:28

first:to be honest i don't have this box yet in my shop but i'm thinking about it
second:this team in the first road so let's give them time
third:would u plz all of u check this:http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f616...2010-a-984624/

i guess it's great idea from this team to collect every thing for HTC phones and put it in one tool to save user time for searching in the internet

this is my opinion

best regards

backbiter17 05-04-2010 09:25

if they can build a big database of roms,service manuals,etc in one place (support server) its fine with me
will wait & see

wbr,A

free1600 05-04-2010 10:08

Apart the one click imei change what is new and not free (in fact all is ...but not with a "push me baby" and with some search...)
Perhaps if they lunched the box with Android...easy way...
Anyway Good Luck to them.

br,
free1600

..::Mobile Smoker::.. 05-04-2010 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by backbiter17 (Post 5794879)
if they can build a big database of roms,service manuals,etc in one place (support server) its fine with me
will wait & see

wbr,A

Yes we already announced that and rom data base upload in process soon you will see

..::Mobile Smoker::.. 05-04-2010 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5794537)
LISTEN PAL I SAID TO U YES, but they do not support Illegal imei change apart from this all is free after buying the mutli unlocker , and seens you are really fresh not to know who JIC technology aka JIC electronics are one of the leading in GSM since a long long time ago pal, Neelix etc... the most powerful dct3 and dct4 flasher that ever came out at the time search forums you wil know best.

JIC aka Dave , if you want references ask few oldies in here they might assist you

My question is still there.is multi unlocker is free??
or you have to pay??

and hope you will like this as well

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f616...ro-2-a-991966/

its included SPRINT TOUCH PRO2 AS WELL

hardspl 05-05-2010 06:05

Quote:

AXE BOX

this is a real cheat

By buying and acepting using AXE BOX today you will buy and accept using the box that I will make next week to unlock siemens with modified GUI of JOKER free software :D :D :D

Its true , and for 180$ we can buy more profesional solutions and not AXE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. (Post 5794023)

just answer these

WITH NO REGARDS

Bilal Shah

Ok lets start
IMEI change = theves = criminals and you can make jale in a lott off countris for this, so we are not criminals , not need.
Reset Life time = fraud ... you all know for what is used (ebayers here ??)
Direct unlock = woid off waranty , (the majority are not criminals , we deal with phones , also new models and they have waranty so i beter use other tool what calculate unlock code and i wayte also some new sw what is calculate unlock code from imei and the waranty for phone remain)
Cid unlock ... you can doo also with other tools its inaf free on xda or ower the internet , ok maybe not all is one click but also we are not idiots.

Quote:

Originally Posted by POLARBOX_TEAM (Post 5794086)
this product is same by ult-pro after 2months no more update... :(

now my ult box is garbages now..

and dont forget also the ust white box scam and upgrdate posibility to ust 2 what was also just a ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5794144)

br

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5794537)

nothing new , they support only what is supported by other tools and criminals

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. (Post 5796194)
Yes we already announced that and rom data base upload in process soon you will see

Sure , but was advertized from start with a big support full with flash files.
But wth is already free all over the internet or offered by htc support via they support site so we already have a free database and not need to pay 180$
Also the box started by advertising android (its in the supported list on the official site also here its listed but... not supported by they yet , a big flash colection on the support what also don`t exist , direct unlock ... but for older models you need to make the same thing almost like with other tools.
Check here , i writed here about this also more detaliated
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/mxkey-htc-scared-axe-box-htc-mr-siroya-989638/#post5789165
and why they have the name AXE box ?
Axe Bodyspray - Sued!!! | Buzzvines.com | Blog of Pakistan | Pakistan | Pakistan News | Pakistan Government | Pakistan Politics | Pakistan Companies| Pakistan People | Pakistan Sports
Axe needs to be sued for false advertising! | Facebook
Axe box do the same thing big promises and they advertising they box by supporting andoid , big database what is not true.
Also they start do modify posts like
Axe box repair imei htc?? Msm 7200 u omap [Archive] - GSM-Forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. (Post 5796763)
or you have to pay??

And now they last scam but this is too much for us , we are realy loking like idiots ?

AxeBox Update : 04-05-2010

World First One Click IMEI Repair -HTC Touch Pro2

No Other Tool / Device Can Unlock This Phone so what to Say now ? :)

The bigest thing imei change , what is good for criminals
But no other tool ??? are you start to be crazy now , FG or mxkey then what is ???

btw mxkey supported list for htc

Code:

HTC OMAP based processor phones:
Artemis
HTC P3300 / HTC P3301 / Dopod P800 / Dopod P800W / Orange SPV M650 / T-Mobile MDA Compact III / O2 Xda Orbit
Elf_Elfin
HTC P3450 / HTC Touch / HTC Ted Baker Needle / Orange & HTC Touch P3450 / Dopod S1 / T-Mobile MDA Touch / O2 Xda Nova / Vodafone VPA Touch
Excalibur
HTC S620 / HTC S621 / Rogers & HTC S621 / Dopod C720W / Dopod C720 / T-Mobile Dash / T-Mobile MDA Mail / O2 Xda Cosmo / Orange SPV E600
Gene
HTC P3400 / HTC P3400i / HTC P3401 / Dopod D600 / Dopod D600 (Action Version)
Herald
HTC P4350 / HTC P4351 / Dopod C800 / Dopod C858 / O2 Xda Terra / Vodafone VPA Compact IV / T-Mobile Wing
Monet
HTC S320 / Virgin Lobster 700TV
Oxygen
HTC S310 / Dopod 310 / Orange SPV C100
Opal
HTC T222X / HTC Touch Viva / Dopod Touch Viva / T-Mobile MDA Basic
Shadow
T-Mobile Shadow / HTC Kii 100
Pharos
HTC P3470 / Dopod P660
Vox
HTC S710 / HTC S711 / Dopod C500 / Dopod C730 / Vodafone VDA V / Vodafone v1415 / Vodafone v7505 / SFR S710 / Orange SPV E650 / Swisscom XPA v1415
HTC QUALCOMM based processor phones:
Diamond
AKA: HTC P3700 / HTC P3701 / HTC P3702 / HTC Touch Diamond / HTC Touch Diamond P3702 / HTC Touch Diamond (White Gold Edition) / Orange & HTC Touch Diamond / Swisscom & HTC Touch Diamond / Vodafone & HTC Touch Diamond / Dopod S900 (Touch Diamond) / O2 Xda Diamond / O2 Xda Ignito / T-Mobile MDA Compact IV / EMobile E******* S21HT / NTT DoCoMo PRO series HT-02A
Iolite
HTC T424X / HTC Touch Cruise / Dopod Touch Cruise / O2 Xda Guide
Jade
HTC T323X / HTC Touch 3G / Dopod Touch
Jump
Kaiser
HTC P4550 / HTC TyTN II / Orange & HTC TyTN II / Vodafone VPA Compact V / Vodafone v1615 / SFR v1615 / Swisscom XPA v1615 / T-Mobile MDA Vario III / AT&T Tilt / O2 Xda Stellar / EMobile E******* S11HT
Mega
HTC Touch2 T3333
Niki
HTC P5500 / HTC P5520 / HTC Touch Dual / Orange & HTC Touch Dual / SFR & HTC Touch Dual / Swisscom & HTC Touch Dual / Vodafone & HTC Touch Dual / Dopod S600 / T-Mobile MDA Touch Plus / O2 Xda Star / EMobile E******* Lite S12HT
Polaris
HTC P3650 / HTC P3651 / HTC Touch Cruise / HTC Touch Cruise P3651 / SFR & HTC Touch Cruise / HTC Touch Find / Dopod P860 / O2 Xda Orbit 2
Quartz
HTC T829X / HTC Max 4G
Rhodium
HTC T737X / HTC Touch Pro2 / Alltel & HTC Touch Pro2 / Sprint & HTC Touch Pro2 / T-Mobile MDA Vario V / T-Mobile Wing II / AT&T Tilt2
Topaz
HTC T535X / HTC Touch Diamond2 / O2 Xda Diamond 2 / T-Mobile MDA Compact V /AT&T HTC Pure
Wings
HTC S730 / SoftBank X03HT / O2 Xda Atmos
Rose
HTC S740 / HTC S741 / HTC S742 / HTC S743 / EMobile E******* S22HT
HD2
HTC Leo / HTC Leo 100 / HTC T8585 / HTC T9193
And also
Raphael
HTC T727X / HTC Touch Pro / Orange & HTC Touch Pro / Swisscom & HTC Touch Pro / Vodafone & HTC Touch Pro / AT&T & HTC Fuze / O2 Xda Diamond Pro / O2 Xda Serra / T-Mobile MDA Vario IV / Alltel & HTC Touch Pro / Sprint & HTC Touch Pro / Verizon XV6850 / SoftBank X05HT / NTT DoCoMo PRO series HT-01A / Dopod Touch Pro
HD / Blackstone
HTC T828X / HTC Touch HD / Dopod Touch HD
Hero (Android)
HTC A62XX / HTC Hero / T-Mobile G2 Touch / Dopod Magic / Era G2 Touch

So before you write somthing , promise or advertising , better do some reserch also about other tools and if you advertize somting then also include in the product or its considered scam and we are think you want to cheat us.

No regards

BTW don`t forget also when you claim no other tool ... this page
http://www.htc-unlocks.com/index.php

shahabsiddiqui 05-05-2010 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardspl (Post 5798857)

Ok lets start
IMEI change = theves = criminals and you can make jale in a lott off countris for this, so we are not criminals , not need.
Direct unlock = woid off waranty , (the majority are not criminals , we deal with phones , also new models and they have waranty so i beter use other tool what calculate unlock code and i wayte also some new sw what is calculate unlock code from imei and the waranty for phone remain)
Cid unlock ... you can doo also with other tools its inaf free on xda or ower the internet , ok maybe not all is one click but also we are not idiots.

and dont forget also the ust white box scam and upgrdate posibility to ust 2 what was also just a ....

But wth is already free all over the internet or offered by htc support via they support site so we already have a free database and not need to pay 180$
Also the box started by advertising android (its in the supported list on the official site also here its listed but... not supported by they yet , a big flash colection on the support what also don`t exist , direct unlock ... but for older models you need to make the same thing almost like with other tools.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/mxkey-htc-scared-axe-box-htc-mr-siroya-989638/#post5789165
Axe Bodyspray - Sued!!! | Buzzvines.com | Blog of Pakistan | Pakistan | Pakistan News | Pakistan Government | Pakistan Politics | Pakistan Companies| Pakistan People | Pakistan Sports
Axe box do the same thing big promises and they advertising they box by supporting andoid , big database what is not true.

And now they last scam but this is too much for us , we are realy loking like idiots ?

But no other tool ??? are you start to be crazy now , FG or mxkey then what is ???

Code:

Artemis
HTC P3300 / HTC P3301 / Dopod P800 / Dopod P800W / Orange SPV M650 / T-Mobile MDA Compact III / O2 Xda Orbit
Elf_Elfin
HTC P3450 / HTC Touch / HTC Ted Baker Needle / Orange & HTC Touch P3450 / Dopod S1 / T-Mobile MDA Touch / O2 Xda Nova / Vodafone VPA Touch
Excalibur
HTC S620 / HTC S621 / Rogers & HTC S621 / Dopod C720W / Dopod C720 / T-Mobile Dash / T-Mobile MDA Mail / O2 Xda Cosmo / Orange SPV E600
Gene
Herald
HTC P4350 / HTC P4351 / Dopod C800 / Dopod C858 / O2 Xda Terra / Vodafone VPA Compact IV / T-Mobile Wing
Monet
Oxygen
Opal
Shadow
Pharos
HTC P3470 / Dopod P660
Vox
HTC S710 / HTC S711 / Dopod C500 / Dopod C730 / Vodafone VDA V / Vodafone v1415 / Vodafone v7505 / SFR S710 / Orange SPV E650 / Swisscom XPA v1415
Diamond
AKA: HTC P3700 / HTC P3701 / HTC P3702 / HTC Touch Diamond / HTC Touch Diamond P3702 / HTC Touch Diamond (White Gold Edition) / Orange & HTC Touch Diamond / Swisscom & HTC Touch Diamond / Vodafone & HTC Touch Diamond / Dopod S900 (Touch Diamond) / O2 Xda Diamond / O2 Xda Ignito / T-Mobile MDA Compact IV / EMobile E******* S21HT / NTT DoCoMo PRO series HT-02A
Iolite
Jade
Jump
Kaiser
HTC P4550 / HTC TyTN II / Orange & HTC TyTN II / Vodafone VPA Compact V / Vodafone v1615 / SFR v1615 / Swisscom XPA v1615 / T-Mobile MDA Vario III / AT&T Tilt / O2 Xda Stellar / EMobile E******* S11HT
Mega
HTC Touch2 T3333
Niki
HTC P5500 / HTC P5520 / HTC Touch Dual / Orange & HTC Touch Dual / SFR & HTC Touch Dual / Swisscom & HTC Touch Dual / Vodafone & HTC Touch Dual / Dopod S600 / T-Mobile MDA Touch Plus / O2 Xda Star / EMobile E******* Lite S12HT
Polaris
HTC P3650 / HTC P3651 / HTC Touch Cruise / HTC Touch Cruise P3651 / SFR & HTC Touch Cruise / HTC Touch Find / Dopod P860 / O2 Xda Orbit 2
Quartz
HTC T829X / HTC Max 4G
Rhodium
HTC T737X / HTC Touch Pro2 / Alltel & HTC Touch Pro2 / Sprint & HTC Touch Pro2 / T-Mobile MDA Vario V / T-Mobile Wing II / AT&T Tilt2
Topaz
HTC T535X / HTC Touch Diamond2 / O2 Xda Diamond 2 / T-Mobile MDA Compact V /AT&T HTC Pure
Wings
Rose
HD2
And also
Raphael
HTC T727X / HTC Touch Pro / Orange & HTC Touch Pro / Swisscom & HTC Touch Pro / Vodafone & HTC Touch Pro / AT&T & HTC Fuze / O2 Xda Diamond Pro / O2 Xda Serra / T-Mobile MDA Vario IV / Alltel & HTC Touch Pro / Sprint & HTC Touch Pro / Verizon XV6850 / SoftBank X05HT / NTT DoCoMo PRO series HT-01A / Dopod Touch Pro
HD / Blackstone
Hero (Android)

So before you write somthing , promise or advertising , better do some reserch also about other tools and if you advertize somting then also include in the product or its considered scam and we are think you want to cheat us.

No regards

Olipro->Creations(&Unlockers); - HTC Unlocks

JUST GO AND S H U T YOUR F U K I N *****

we kno how much this box worth i already bought and its working like a charm.

if imei change is criminals act then go and kill all gsm boxes amost 99% tools support imei change.

just donot F U K I N show us that how this mxkey HTC CRAP there even 5% of models working other all just fake listed and not working froof is their forum section just go and look by your self

BTW y you just vist MXKEY HTC section and see all section full of NOT WORKING WORDS

BTW who you are with 4 posts and giving advices to all forum members who are here for years and kno better what to buy and what not to.

just go and lick MAN HOLE A S S

BTW visit AxeBox section and find a single person crying for not working this is called working solution

now STFU and go and sleep

and the site you refferd they are CHANGING 15EU for each operation.

again saying just donot show us the F U K I N way we are just not a kid

no regards to nonsense out of mind person

bk.gsm 05-05-2010 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardspl (Post 5798857)

Ok lets start

Code:

Artemis
Elf_Elfin
Excalibur
Gene
Herald
Monet
Oxygen
Opal
Shadow
Pharos
HTC P3470 / Dopod P660
Vox
Diamond
Iolite
Jade
Jump
Kaiser
Mega
HTC Touch2 T3333
Niki
Polaris
Quartz
HTC T829X / HTC Max 4G
Rhodium
Topaz
Wings
Rose
HD2
And also
Raphael
HD / Blackstone
Hero (Android)

No regards

Olipro->Creations(&Unlockers); - HTC Unlocks

go to your mom and ask her for milk stupid

if u think mx-key HTC unlocking work then go and try it but as i saw in MX-key section not work
at least this product is based on server not standalone
for imei repair\change i guess this tool is world first who add this feature

no regards for maroon like u:D

bauzito 05-05-2010 10:43

Humm... It seems like this junior member after all is not junior!
I guess we hve here a product supporter from another tool disguised with a new ID.
Itīs really ashame how people are getting so low and dirty in GSM bussines!
In fact iīm intented to buy this box because it will save me lotīs of time in research for things that i can do just by pressing one button! And you know time is money!!! So to the programmers of AXE box keep your good work and soon you will have another *******r!

PS: i can bet that i know who is this Hardspl....

moulnisky 05-05-2010 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by bauzito (Post 5799907)
I guess we hve here a product supporter from another tool disguised with a new ID.
In fact iīm intented to buy this box because it will save me lotīs of time in research for things that i can do just by pressing one button! And you know time is money!!! So to the programmers of AXE box keep your good work and soon you will have another *******r!

Exact.. I already ordered the box as for me it means saving time.
I can add I bought it whatever I have already in as well furious which is a serious tool about HTC.
What the people can't understand is that any amount you can pay for a box is related to the volumes of work you have.
Who is not willing to pay the price of a tool is free to waste his time all over the forum.. not my business.
About the product supporter with the new id? 100% sure about this but be fairy looks like is not any more a prerogative of this forum and/or market

BR

Alex

bk.gsm 05-05-2010 10:56

@moulnisky

I agree with u cuz time is money

best regards

hardspl 05-05-2010 12:39

Wtf try to read again , and again and after you undestend what i writed then give answer

1. whre is the android unlock what is advertized by box ?
2. where is the big support area full with flash files
3. No Other Tool / Device Can Unlock This Phone ?? i just show at least have 2 boxes including FG and MX (fg it also a sh.. product then ?
4. read the rest , i just tired with idiots who can undestend somthing what is writen down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahabsiddiqui (Post 5799720)
JUST GO AND S H U T YOUR F U K I N *****

we kno how much this box worth i already bought and its working like a charm.

if imei change is criminals act then go and kill all gsm boxes amost 99% tools support imei change.

just donot F U K I N show us that how this mxkey HTC CRAP there even 5% of models working other all just fake listed and not working froof is their forum section just go and look by your self

BTW y you just vist MXKEY HTC section and see all section full of NOT WORKING WORDS

BTW who you are with 4 posts and giving advices to all forum members who are here for years and kno better what to buy and what not to.

just go and lick MAN HOLE A S S

BTW visit AxeBox section and find a single person crying for not working this is called working solution

now STFU and go and sleep

and the site you refferd they are CHANGING 15EU for each operation.

again saying just donot show us the F U K I N way we are just not a kid

no regards to nonsense out of mind person

Same for you , read what i writed on the top of the replay for the other "inteligent" user.

And yes its cost the unlock with the tool 15eur , they was firt in the world with unlock solution for touch pro 2 and exist from 2008.

No regards also for morons like you

Quote:

Originally Posted by the scavenger (Post 5799872)
go to your mom and ask her for milk stupid

if u think mx-key HTC unlocking work then go and try it but as i saw in MX-key section not work
at least this product is based on server not standalone
for imei repair\change i guess this tool is world first who add this feature

no regards for maroon like u:D

Same for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bauzito (Post 5799907)

Btw , i don`t junior member , i worked a lott mostly in the old days , when no was the problem with sundays who learned now in this days to unlock somting with one click and no brain, even they don`t know how to use a tool wher is just not one click , they complain also to setool is to hard for they(wtf it was more beter when we unlock nokia 3210 with pin 5 trick, it was no sundays) , then we also used our brains , we learned a lot , colected info , in this days ... beter not say nothing.

Now the majority users who come in the gsm busines don`t use anymore they brain , they want to unlock sl3 with tools where is not supported , they can`t make downgrade to radio , iff is unlock is not one button they are lost , can`t revive also a dead phone what have only sw problems they think is hardware or even worse they need video tutorial ,i gues also hw repair they make also after picture (if they do)

Btw you can bet about who am i , but you will lose.I am not a product supporter also.

No regards for all idiots
And respect who steel use they brain for work and for all old members from here (who know what is mean to be a profesional)

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. (Post 5796763)
or you have to pay??

yes you pay for dongle only but unlock is free, we are here comparing prices of devices , and as for model don t make me laugh look at how many makes and models supported by mutli-unlcker and how many buy AXE . come on bro common sense, what we say it early come out should have waited to be ready with a good come out then it would have stood out. look at a very good example ATF

br

PS. Unlocking htc in dirt cheap, flashing is free , imei is illegal what use is it to all uk and imei banned changing countries.

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by moulnisky (Post 5799940)
Exact.. I already ordered the box as for me it means saving time.
I can add I bought it whatever I have already in as well furious which is a serious tool about HTC.
What the people can't understand is that any amount you can pay for a box is related to the volumes of work you have.
Who is not willing to pay the price of a tool is free to waste his time all over the forum.. not my business.
About the product supporter with the new id? 100% sure about this but be fairy looks like is not any more a prerogative of this forum and/or market

BR

Alex

SO you would be changing IMEI in England in your shop mate?

bauzito 05-05-2010 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardspl (Post 5800464)
Wtf try to read again , and again and after you undestend what i writed then give answer

1. whre is the android unlock what is advertized by box ?
2. where is the big support area full with flash files
3. No Other Tool / Device Can Unlock This Phone ?? i just show at least have 2 boxes including FG and MX (fg it also a sh.. product then ?
4. read the rest , i just tired with idiots who can undestend somthing what is writen down.

Same for you , read what i writed on the top of the replay for the other "inteligent" user.

And yes its cost the unlock with the tool 15eur , they was firt in the world with unlock solution for touch pro 2 and exist from 2008.

No regards also for morons like you

Same for you.

Btw , i don`t junior member , i worked a lott mostly in the old days , when no was the problem with sundays who learned now in this days to unlock somting with one click and no brain, even they don`t know how to use a tool wher is just not one click , they complain also to setool is to hard for they(wtf it was more beter when we unlock nokia 3210 with pin 5 trick, it was no sundays) , then we also used our brains , we learned a lot , colected info , in this days ... beter not say nothing.

Now the majority users who come in the gsm busines don`t use anymore they brain , they want to unlock sl3 with tools where is not supported , they can`t make downgrade to radio , iff is unlock is not one button they are lost , can`t revive also a dead phone what have only sw problems they think is hardware or even worse they need video tutorial ,i gues also hw repair they make also after picture (if they do)

Btw you can bet about who am i , but you will lose.I am not a product supporter also.

No regards for all idiots
And respect who steel use they brain for work and for all old members from here (who know what is mean to be a profesional)

Uau you must be be so ****in..g smart that hurts... If you are such a cleaver guy so you must know that cleaver people respect others work in stead of writting **** and of*****ng others! As far as i know nobody here, at least by my side,insult you MR. Brainguy. And to be honest i donīt give a **** who you are! So go back to the old times and ****koff moron;)

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 14:13

@ All , No need to go emotional and be low, this section is a market feed back? Yes , No?!!!!!!

Every user on this forum is different and thinks different, everyone giving his opinion, some thinks it s good prices some thinks it s steep, some thinks it s good support some thinks it did not do or support what it was advertised about ex. flashing android etc... , we are not replying here now to thread starter, we are replying to mobile smoker.

br

bk.gsm 05-05-2010 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5800891)
yes you pay for dongle only but unlock is free, we are here comparing prices of devices , and as for model don t make me laugh look at how many makes and models supported by mutli-unlcker and how many buy AXE . come on bro common sense, what we say it early come out should have waited to be ready with a good come out then it would have stood out. look at a very good example ATF

br

PS. Unlocking htc in dirt cheap, flashing is free , imei is illegal what use is it to all uk and imei banned changing countries.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5800905)

simply if u don't like it don't buy it and stop blame AXE team

and as i said before this team in the first road so just SH.UT the fuc.k up and stop talking here

no regards

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by the scavenger (Post 5801007)
simply if u don't like it don't buy it and stop blame AXE team

and as i said before this team in the first road so just SH.UT the fuc.k up and stop talking here

no regards

i will not justify your needs and swear at you, because it is very obvious
where have you come from and how you been brought up. it s a simple discussion , i ve in this forum since you wore nappies and i will be here yet for long time. apart from this look at your post history and look at mine it speaks for it self.

br

bk.gsm 05-05-2010 14:58

i don't look to the history and i will not look to the past and i will be here for long long time and i will never look to this thread again cuz this is will be from the past

best regards

free1600 05-05-2010 14:59

Nobody blame nobody .....lol stop burning for ???? I don't know why you take fire like this :confused:
No days peoples CAN'T have an intelligent :D sorry (normal)==> discussion ,they start insulting itch other .
It's a REALITY this part...

@hardspl

"in the gsm busines don`t use anymore they brain , they want to unlock sl3 with tools where is not supported , they can`t make downgrade to radio , iff is unlock is not one button they are lost , can`t revive also a dead phone what have only sw problems they think is hardware or even worse they need video tutorial ,i gues also hw repair they make also after picture (if they do)"

Like a normal user and future buyer (perhaps) can Axe Team tell me why to buy it ? What will be the advantage for me ? What brings new to me ? The speed of doing the phones ?

br and no offense ,
free1600

.:H34K3R:. 05-05-2010 15:07

who is product manager in Axe box ??????

why u dnt answer ???????

180 usd is nothing for a shop keeper who repair imei only few phones

if u dnt wana lose money then dnt buy Axe box simple

radar1 05-05-2010 15:18

Here ve talk about products if , they are ok , or just fake advertizing some things , compare prices.
For me axe box for the price/models and functions ofered its not worth the money 145 eur, if they supported also android what they advertized original i was say maybe , anyway they started wrong from begining.
mxkey have free htc including in the price off the dongle what is 45euro , and if its free then take it or leavit.
FURIOUSGOLD USB KEY DONGLE - QCOM + HTC + MTK CALC (PACK5 + 6) 99 Eur again it from furious team and more cheaper like axebox and they have a good background , and also you can activate also other modules on the dongle if you need.
Also exist other solutions like microbox where you have also a lott of phones included.

So i also really want to know what advantage have axebox vs other tools ?? i am also not intrested in imei change , only unlock.

shahabsiddiqui 05-05-2010 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5801092)
i will not justify your needs and swear at you, because it is very obvious
where have you come from and how you been brought up. it s a simple discussion , i ve in this forum since you wore nappies and i will be here yet for long time. apart from this look at your post history and look at mine it speaks for it self.

br

Another moron joins lol world is just n ot finished in UK bro
in 80% countries imei change in not illegal.
and i dnt think AxeBox team sent special invitation at your home to buy their box.
dnt like or cant pay just STFU and drink your mamaz milk.

just no doubt forum is full of idiots just saw you another big 1.

shahabsiddiqui 05-05-2010 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:H34K3R:. (Post 5801230)
who is product manager in Axe box ??????

why u dnt answer ???????

180 usd is nothing for a shop keeper who repair imei only few phones

if u dnt wana lose money then dnt buy Axe box simple

i simply dnt think they need to answer to just useless and nonsense peoples.
its just their start they deserve room and bit time to setlle down its months past just few days they started and people start killing them even they havnt started yet.
after a month or so if they dnt give anything worthy then you can talk or discuss like that
its too early to push them.

i kno them personaly realy verry hard working team and they just finished few realy good updates you will see in couple of days

but its realy harsh to push them just after a verry good start

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by shahabsiddiqui (Post 5801398)
Another moron joins lol world is just n ot finished in UK bro
in 80% countries imei change in not illegal.
and i dnt think AxeBox team sent special invitation at your home to buy their box.
dnt like or cant pay just STFU and drink your mamaz milk.

just no doubt forum is full of idiots just saw you another big 1.

Why are you taking it so personal did i men tion your mom s history here, be very very careful to mix business and emotions here, if you third of my iq levels i will let admins take me off this forums.

wana start war , welcome with opened arms , to me you ar enot worth the 20p bullet

moulnisky 05-05-2010 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5800905)

I don't change imei numbers.. this is not the reason why I bought this box..
If I see a good start in a box I buy it... I made the same with Cyclone just to make a sample and I got right looking the today scenario.
If timing is not important for you for me is the opposite, sorry about: may be you deal with a couple of mobiles per day.. I when I get a job we talk about 100 at least.
As someone said, if you like and need it, buy it.. if you don't one or the other, just make your job instead of imposing your opinion: world is nice cos is various and live and leave the other living is the rule number one.

Cheers

Alex

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 15:57

i dont think you know what we do, so i ll leave to your 100s :D and leave me to humble 2 phones lol , on the other hand why are you all offended to an opinion , i thought you live in a free country right? if i was to not comment i ll be your best friend lol truth hurts.

br

ps. it is not personal mate it a market feed back.

moulnisky 05-05-2010 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5801551)
i dont think you know what we do, so i ll leave to your 100s :D and leave me to humble 2 phones lol , on the other hand why are you all offended to an opinion , i thought you live in a free country right? if i was to not comment i ll be your best friend lol truth hurts.

br

it is not a question of truth or a question of anything else. Is a tool just born which is going on quite well: before already been out i could see thread against this tool without neither an idea of how it could be. Apart in my opinion is really brave today who decide to make a tool for a brand given as free add on by a quite few tools and I can just appreciate the effort done but I can't appreciate the war against it as is not stealing market to any tool so why all this useless war?
About the quantities in you workshop I don't know the numbers but some people flash 500 mobiles using one box, I personally don't.
Some people have one dead omnia and send it to fix somewhere, I personally bought just for one mobile the omnia repair tool with all the existing Jtags: loosing money? at all.. just investing in tools.. different mentality.

Cheers and nothing personal

Alex

FU_Too 05-05-2010 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5801551)

br

I really dont understand why you pick on AXEbox about theives etc. I havent heard you condemn Vygis, NSpro, MSSbox2, SETool or the other great tools that also allow imei change in countries that it is allowed in. Are you suggesting that each product have 2 versions? one for countries that its illegal and another for the rest of the world?
Sounds like USA or UK government thinking that everyone should conform to their rules. FREEDOM to everyone as long as it conforms to their rules:mad:

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 16:17

nothing wrong with investing in tools here mate all i did is just answered to a users post here, so people started taking it personal, nothing is personal why are you and people offend, it is not a war against team like i said to smoker look at cyclone did you 1 negative post of me against him , Same product managers right? is their anything personal, look at ustpro2 anything against it ? again no , same manager? yes .

it is just an 1 man opinion like other can say or think it s good some not. think open minded people come on.

br

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by FU_Too (Post 5801612)
I really dont understand why you pick on AXEbox about theives etc. I havent heared you condemn Vygis, NSpro, MSSbox2, SETool or the other great tools that also allow imei change in countries that it is allowed in. Are you suggesting that each product have 2 versions? one for countries that its ilegal and another for the rest of the world?
Sounds like USA or UK government thinking that everyone should conform to their rules. FREEDOM to everyone as long as it conforms to their rules:mad:

no mate, i am not picking here on tool for imei , we talking about feature , feature said supported but not , read previous posts and see that s all.

as for uk and usa no leave governments away here, does it mean the people and traders for these couturiers are not human and can buy these products ? if yes tell supporters to say to the hole world but uk and usa.

br

ps . if you were 1 of the people who built axe do not attack me here. ;)

digiphone 05-05-2010 16:36

Quote:

AXE BOX

this is a real cheat

By buying and acepting using AXE BOX today you will buy and accept using the box that I will make next week to unlock siemens with modified GUI of JOKER free software :D :D :D

Hi ,

maverick_lp28 & Fast Unlocking
i think you are nice guys , and some thing like this thraed is bad from yours side .
as supporter you can give your opinion but not like this .
The AXE-BOX project is come to make the handle with HTC phones EASY for every user ( Joniur or Pro ) .
why we wast time with free stoff , why we risk the customer phones with free method or with other not wrking free add from other team .
i think with tool like AXE-Box you can work safely , and you can safe
your time ,..........

don't make such thraed and safe your time , and respect the work from the other .

wait for the future and see .

FU_Too 05-05-2010 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5801630)
no mate, i am not picking here on tool for imei , we talking about feature , feature said supported but not , read previous posts and see that s all.

as for uk and usa no leave governments away here, does it mean the people and traders for these couturiers are not human and can buy these products ? if yes tell supporters to say to the hole world but uk and usa.

br

ps . if you were 1 of the people who built axe do not attack me here. ;)

Firstly, No I am not part of that team although I wish I were.

My point about UK is that its NOT illegal to have a service tool that includes IMEI change (only illegal to have dedicated imei change tool ) so why opposers concentrating on this aspect.

I didnt see a post that said AXEbox supported android phones but I did see that it was going to and I understand that to be soon.

Yes there are many tools that can unlock HTC but cant do other functions.

There is so much bu lls h it in this thread knocking a team that has launched a new product without giving it time to prove itself. over ther years Ive seen a few teams shout about first in the world without releasing for few weeks but we all waited patiently until they finally got rid of bugs. But now most teams release with all bugs so we have to test.

This team seems to try and be different.

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 16:45

we are talking in both ways of free = free addon on other tools or free tools my other protucts but like you said let s wait and see never know they might become a world first in htc.

br

FU_Too 05-05-2010 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5801724)
we are talking in both ways of free = free addon on other tools or free tools my other protucts but like you said let s wait and see never know they might become a world first in htc.

br

like the free addon to mxkey that now charges credits or Furious 99 euros plus the price of gold box, or polar and microbox paid addons?

Lets wait and see if there IS room for dedicated HTC solution in this market.

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by FU_Too (Post 5801771)
like the free addon to mxkey that now charges credits or Furious 99 euros plus the price of gold box, or polar and microbox paid addons?

there is always room in gsm field for everything, it s offer and acceptance.

br

radar1 05-05-2010 17:27

Furious 99 euros plus the price of gold box.
You don`t need the gold box for your information.Beter search first and after tel me iff i what i sey was wrong or true

Just googleit "FURIOUSGOLD USB KEY DONGLE - QCOM + HTC + MTK CALC (PACK5 + 6)"

Quote:

Originally Posted by FU_Too (Post 5801771)