GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   .::axe-box::. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/axe-box-991393/)

SiRoYa 05-05-2010 19:03

i beleave time will shut all *****s specially those who licks manhole alot

small hint :
most awaited bomb update is just about to explode

so stay tune and get ready ;)

br
SiRoYa

FU_Too 05-05-2010 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by radar1 (Post 5801881)
Furious 99 euros plus the price of gold box.
You don`t need the gold box for your information.Beter search first and after tel me iff i what i sey was wrong or true

Just googleit "FURIOUSGOLD USB KEY DONGLE - QCOM + HTC + MTK CALC (PACK5 + 6)"

Ok yes you are right about not needing box bit still its 119 Euro for dongle which is not much difference to axebox and I doubt Axebox will be charging a yearly subscription of 60 euro for support after the first year like Furious (dont know if thats applied to dongles as well as boxes).

radar1 05-05-2010 20:01

Not only HTC is included for the 90eur , check out first ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FU_Too (Post 5802171)
Ok yes you are right about not needing box bit still its 119 Euro for dongle which is not much difference to axebox and I doubt Axebox will be charging a yearly subscription of 60 euro for support after the first year like Furious (dont know if thats applied to dongles as well as boxes).

Fast Unlocking 05-05-2010 20:07

Wish you luck mate if you succeed then you change a lot of views

FU_Too 05-05-2010 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by radar1 (Post 5802304)
Not only HTC is included for the 90eur , check out first ;)

first someone said 99 euro now you say 90 euro. You told me to search google and Furious team website say 119 Euro included 1 year support and I assume after 1 year need to pay another 60 Euro.

Yes other boxes have addon for 90 Euro same as MXkey had addons (free before now) but still they dont do what Axe can do.

Anyway give it a few weeks then see if others can copy Axe (maybe they will maybe they cant) and then start but at least give them a chance to proove thenselves.

free1600 05-05-2010 21:04

Then waiting ,but make it wail is hot ...... because *** peoples working on _____ ____ r/w and on ____ ....:D
I think I will take a look on *** ,perhaps is already here after all.
Really amazing how some peoples react here...

br,
free1600

Fast Unlocking 05-09-2010 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by free1600 (Post 5802477)
Then waiting ,but make it wail is hot ...... because *** peoples working on _____ ____ r/w and on ____ ....:D
I think I will take a look on *** ,perhaps is already here after all.
Really amazing how some peoples react here...

br,
free1600

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f486...lopers-995622/

seems like i will upload as well how to make own goldcard and make it server based, but still one click imei is good.

br

Fast Unlocking 05-12-2010 12:42

I warn all users not to buy this box he has cheater supports all stupid supports like falak and his friend , because of your big ***** i will make sure all htcc sources will be free as long as these supports that have no shame and make things up and swear on msn i will kill this box expect the unexpectable this is official .

because of this
Contact Info
Bilal Shah
Msn: [email protected]
Mob# +923219560022 & +923129560022
sh#11, o'2 Welcome,
Ground Floor,Frequency Plaza
Bank Road Sadar
Rawalpindi
pakistan

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...heater-591673/

Raja falak
msn: [email protected]
sotware solutions 40/3 jahanzeb centre opposite shabaz plaza
bank road sadar
pakistan
Mob# +923215112777

All users you have been warned starting today.

moulnisky 05-12-2010 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5831659)
I warn all users not to buy this box he has cheater supports all stupid supports like falak and his friend , because of your big ***** i will make sure all htcc sources will be free as long as these supports that have no shame and make things up and swear on msn i will kill this box expect the unexpectable this is official .

because of this
Contact Info
Bilal Shah
Msn: [email protected]
Mob# +923219560022 & +923129560022
sh#11, o'2 Welcome,
Ground Floor,Frequency Plaza
Bank Road Sadar
Rawalpindi
pakistan

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...heater-591673/

Raja falak
sotware solutions 40/3 jahanzeb centre opposite shabaz plaza
bank road sadar
pakistan
Mob# +923215112777

All users you have been warned starting today.

Why you are doing this? Don't stick yourself in games where you don't belong.. just a suggestion ;)
Make declaration like this don't help any product, neither the one you are supporting.

BR

Alex

Fast Unlocking 05-12-2010 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by moulnisky (Post 5831774)
Why you are doing this? Don't stick yourself in games where you don't belong.. just a suggestion ;)
Make declaration like this don't help any product, neither the one you are supporting.

BR

Alex

No mate the a$$hole comes on my msn and swears at me for his box, listen @all i am in J O R D A N now if any man from a back of a man from you aka tahir , smoker , falak come and see if i dont drag you out from the plane not ******* i promise you this give a time and day and i will be a woman if i do not drag you out from the plane.

Fast Unlocking 05-12-2010 13:32

here we go more to come

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f98/...e-tool-341121/

http://grafikdesign.wordpress.com/20...damanipulator/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f98/...ene100-980395/

br

bauzito 05-12-2010 14:08

Just becose you join MXkey team don`t give you the right to post all over the forum your dirty ****... Respect others and then you wiil be respected!
Next you will be fightyng againts polar box with your alcatel codes?

Fast Unlocking 05-12-2010 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by bauzito (Post 5832171)
just becose you join mxkey team don`t give you the right to post all over the forum your dirty ****... Respect others and then you wiil be respected!
Next you will be fightyng againts polar box with your alcatel codes?

this got nothing to do with any team not even mxkey , this is personal now

Fast Unlocking 05-12-2010 14:16

If they think because they are from same team they can insult us and pretend to be men let us see

**RAJESH** 05-12-2010 14:49

i tested many times lots of htc phones are not supported bro....

Fast Unlocking 05-12-2010 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by **RAJESH** (Post 5832393)
i tested many times lots of htc phones are not supported bro....

hold your horse more to come yet i promise you, i will make this my job.

unless ih ave a public apology this will not end.

bauzito 05-12-2010 15:27

So if this is a personal matter i´m leaving this thread and i hope everyone will solve their problems!
Cool down man you are a good supporter. don,t wast your time with this kind of wars....

Regards,

Alex

..::Mobile Smoker::.. 05-12-2010 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5831829)
No mate the a$$hole comes on my msn and swears at me for his box, listen @all i am in J O R D A N now if any man from a back of a man from you aka tahir , smoker , falak come and see if i dont drag you out from the plane not ******* i promise you this give a time and day and i will be a woman if i do not drag you out from the plane.

LOL another frustrated moron and MAN HOLE assssss licker comes to the party.

lol you just lick his D I C K nothing else you can do.

and for your info this is realy advertising our super box getting more and more satisfied users

..::Mobile Smoker::.. 05-12-2010 17:25

IF you have balls then develop something by your own.but you realy donot have time to do this becouse you are buisy in licking man holes assss

lol morons are every where but you are realy a big 1

Fast Unlocking 05-12-2010 17:31

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. (Post 5833094)
IF you have balls then develop something by your own.but you realy donot have time to do this becouse you are buisy in licking man holes assss

lol morons are every where but you are realy a big 1

Look at you i think Alex will get a phone call in your regards as well. because of you, Axe is no1 target and it is personal you want history to repeat it self soon we will see until then no regards , enjoy the show let us see any product you get involved in as a supporter will make it s feature worth pennies.

..::Mobile Smoker::.. 05-12-2010 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5833116)
Look at you i think A;ex will get a phone call in your regards as well. because of you, Axe is no1 target and it is personal you want history to repeat it self soon we will see until then no regards , enjoy the show let us see any product you get involved in as a supporter will make it s feature worth pennies.

I involved in 4 different products and you even cant have a 1% of them.so keep your dirty work up.and keep licking hard what you were doing. LOL

i can understand your situation.

BTW 1 more FIRST IN THE WORLD update is on the way.:D

..::Mobile Smoker::.. 05-12-2010 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5833116)
Look at you i think Alex will get a phone call in your regards as well. because of you, Axe is no1 target and it is personal you want history to repeat it self soon we will see until then no regards , enjoy the show let us see any product you get involved in as a supporter will make it s feature worth pennies.

What you wana show here LOL a frustrated man.
i have frnds all over the world in GSM so what you wana make a point LOL

you are realy D I C K

Fast Unlocking 05-12-2010 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. (Post 5833137)
What you wana show here LOL a frustrated man.
i have frnds all over the world in GSM so what you wana make a point LOL

you are realy D I C K

hahaha see i wont even lower myself to your grade you give a good example to were you ve been brought from.

let me see the great supporter of B-Phreaks , Alex and Danny, be proud.

As for your friends all over the world . bite me if you can.

@ all again this is a public warning AXE is history , do not pay for what is free even thier coder is a XDA Developers licker, so get all info @ xda-developers

..::Mobile Smoker::.. 05-12-2010 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking (Post 5833196)
hahaha see i wont even lower myself to your grade you give a good example to were you ve been brought from.

let me see the great supporter of B-Phreaks , Alex and Danny, be proud.

As for your friends all over the world . bite me if you can.

@ all again this is a public warning AXE is history , do not pay for what is free even thier coder is a XDA Developers licker, so get all info @ xda-developers

We cannot bite a D O G verry simple

Fast Unlocking 05-12-2010 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. (Post 5833129)
I involved in 4 different products and you even cant have a 1% of them.so keep your dirty work up.and keep licking hard what you were doing. LOL

i can understand your situation.

BTW 1 more FIRST IN THE WORLD update is on the way.:D

you talk as if you own the products, hahaha, my trainers that i wear are a month of your salary remember you work as slaves. and do as told. can t even get 1% of them , do you think o will support any of them in your dreams, me joining mxkey has a reasons and you will all know soon, like i said enjoy whilst it last, lol seem like you have a lot of money to loose or is just a dog s barking.

SiRoYa 05-12-2010 19:36

in personal fights u shud not involve any product name
as u guys mention axebox and genie
none of the product belongs to anybody . ppl posting here are the supporters only
so please keep personal fights in pvt only

TOPIC SHUD BE CLOSED

br
SiRoYa

Fast Unlocking 05-12-2010 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiRoYa (Post 5833616)
in personal fights u shud not involve any product name
as u guys mention axebox and genie
none of the product belongs to anybody . ppl posting here are the supporters only
so please keep personal fights in pvt only

TOPIC SHUD BE CLOSED

br
SiRoYa

Thank you for confirming he is only a supporter one more confirmation requested as a his friend falak today claimed axe is his on msn when he came on swearing like women behind pc screen.

br

Pandemonio100 05-12-2010 19:43

As this thread is going in any others way and seem that cause fight between you better to close.
if you like this box buy it if no and you think all is free not buy......so simply the life sometime.;)