GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2004, 13:25   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 65186
Thanks Meter: 0
Beware when buying from GDGSM (China Shenzhen)

Just wanna let everyone know when this guy name Johnny from GDGSM promised you things dun believe him too much. I compenstated 440 USD to my customers becos of him yesterday.

I ask him if he have 6310i front housing n chassis last week he told me his stock is CONFIRMED to come on Thursday, I ask him again how sure he is that his stock will confirmed arrived, he said CONFIRMED and will RESERVED for me. Then I told him ok when it arrived u call me I ask my buying agent in Shenzhen to pick up from him he said ok. Then my customer give me deposit for the items.

On thursday afternoon I saw him on MSN I ask him if the stock had arrived he said sold, I said wat you promised to reserve for me n call me when it arrived, then he said sorry. I said hey you promised me to reserve for me and I had accept the deposit from my customer, he said never mind he will get some for me on Friday. Again I waitied for him, he said surely can find his stock will arrived 3 hrs later. I ask my buying agent to standby for him. But again he disappear. I saw him on MSN but he refused to reply. I email him and PM him here he also dunwan to reply. Then later at nite he told me sold already.

This company does not even have a company address nor a telephone no for me to call. How am I suppose to call him. I told him tat he could not even explain. For this I compenstate my customer 440 USD for non delivery.

I think they dun even have a company or they are preparing to run off anything if not how come a proper company does not even have a address or a tel number. They dun even allow my buying agent to go up to their company and collect the goods. Then keep on forcing me to pay them deposit.. I think its a bogus company or just a freelance chap doing company w/o any shop. IMO its not safe to buy from such companies. I rather pay abit more n get my items from a more reputable company at least anything wrong I know their address and telephone no whom I can talk to them directly.
Old 12-04-2004, 13:56   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 55959
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRXSG
Just wanna let everyone know when this guy name Johnny from GDGSM promised you things dun believe him too much. I compenstated 440 USD to my customers becos of him yesterday.

I ask him if he have 6310i front housing n chassis last week he told me his stock is CONFIRMED to come on Thursday, I ask him again how sure he is that his stock will confirmed arrived, he said CONFIRMED and will RESERVED for me. Then I told him ok when it arrived u call me I ask my buying agent in Shenzhen to pick up from him he said ok. Then my customer give me deposit for the items.

On thursday afternoon I saw him on MSN I ask him if the stock had arrived he said sold, I said wat you promised to reserve for me n call me when it arrived, then he said sorry. I said hey you promised me to reserve for me and I had accept the deposit from my customer, he said never mind he will get some for me on Friday. Again I waitied for him, he said surely can find his stock will arrived 3 hrs later. I ask my buying agent to standby for him. But again he disappear. I saw him on MSN but he refused to reply. I email him and PM him here he also dunwan to reply. Then later at nite he told me sold already.

This company does not even have a company address nor a telephone no for me to call. How am I suppose to call him. I told him tat he could not even explain. For this I compenstate my customer 440 USD for non delivery.

I think they dun even have a company or they are preparing to run off anything if not how come a proper company does not even have a address or a tel number. They dun even allow my buying agent to go up to their company and collect the goods. Then keep on forcing me to pay them deposit.. I think its a bogus company or just a freelance chap doing company w/o any shop. IMO its not safe to buy from such companies. I rather pay abit more n get my items from a more reputable company at least anything wrong I know their address and telephone no whom I can talk to them directly.
i know you will come here blabla for nothing.)))
i asked you many times to give me the address of your agent here. i told you when my stock arrives, i will deliver the goods to your agent. but you never gave it to me.
You don't know, in China , the government controlls the market a lot these days.
Do you know how many shops are closed down by our government these days?
that is why i don't give my tel and address to anybody.
sorry for your loss, but for me, i never sell anything which is still in the air.
you sold already the 6310i housing before you got it. and even before your supplier got stock))).
for deposite, of course, i have my right to require it.
Each day from you know me, you kept asking me to check this for you, check that for you.....
I'm not you staff, friend.
And i don't work for nothing))).
Sorry if any rude.
BR.
Johnny
Old 12-04-2004, 14:53   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Ya soon your company will be close down I think cos you arent honest in your business promises. Since when u ask me for my agent address? Your prices issnt workable for other items how u wan me to buy?? I can counter offer u easily. To be its a bogus company if its without any address or tel no. Btw its me who tell u I be posting feedback here. Dun think u can forcast the future b4 its even done. If so you can be a fortune tellers and not a bogus reseller..

Also who is the 1 who CONFIRMED and PROMISED me time n time again he will have the items and will CONTACT me when he have the stock. If you cant delivery your promises, dun blame on others. U give me false hope for the first time and never mind I try you again but for the second time, you did it again. In business promises is very important, if you arent able to deliver please dont give empty promises. No 1 will believe u again. Also please go n learn some ethic, cant delivery still scold me fu*king etc.. over the msn. Its very uncivilized of you to scold any customers even if they arent buying from you. Please take note of it.

I am just here to post feedback abt wat I have encountered personally. People here can believe or chose not to believe but when you are cheated or wat so ever dun come here n complain as I had already posted to let notify everyone..

Last edited by MRXSG; 12-04-2004 at 15:05.
Old 12-04-2004, 15:05   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

you can post here whatever you like. i will not reply your stupid post anymore.
Go back to think about your stupid business atction yourself.
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2004, 15:16   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Becos its your fault of cos you have nothing to support u and back u up also. Who dare to send u send a payment to your company which issnt even registered, no company address, no telephone number also. U take my $$$ n run away then what can I do. Take care Mr Bogus
Old 12-04-2004, 21:10   #6 (permalink)
mob
Freak Poster

Member: 23511
Thanks Meter: 10
gdgsm

gdgsm is 100% trustable and honest when he has stuff he tells the truth
and he does have a number fax number and address

i have made plenty of orders with him from 18000 ++ usd

and he will never cheat

Raskal knows him and milky does also

Johnny is a good guy
Old 12-05-2004, 02:42   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

So wats his address?? I am curious abt it haha..
Old 12-06-2004, 01:32   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37276
Thanks Meter: 29
if you have not conducted business with him.... there's no reason for you to know

johnny is 100% trustable
he's helpped me numerous times and i've helped him numerous times
Old 12-06-2004, 20:34   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Haha no address, only those who are doing some business which cant be seen dare not give their address. Is that how he does his business then think abt it when you wanna do business with him.. If a company is w/o address, I wonder how safe is it to buy from him. Where are the safeguard for the buyers. If I would turn back time I wont even try him as his words are too doubtful.
Old 12-06-2004, 21:40   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37276
Thanks Meter: 29
he is only trying to keep his business safe

how would you like it if you worked in china.... gave out your address all over the internet... and the government pointlessly decides they want to shut you down???

think about it for a moment before you write more
Old 12-23-2004, 11:00   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7866
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzionGSM
he is only trying to keep his business safe

how would you like it if you worked in china.... gave out your address all over the internet... and the government pointlessly decides they want to shut you down???

think about it for a moment before you write more
You are not 100% correct, unless someone is selling fake, stolen or parallel import
product (not pay government the tax) need to be 'temporary' closed
for few days to avoid the government check their ' black market ' products.
Or just simply pay somebody $$$$$ to settle it, some computer or GSM parts
markets (in commerical plaza), the owner of plaza or management officer can
' guarantee ' you can have a very ' safe ' shop to sell whatever you want if
you rent their shop because they already ' arranged ' the related people to
protect your business !! (I think you know what I mean !)

Almost 90% of GSM and Computer accessories business Company in China
are living in such ' Grey ' area market .. that's why they can offer such
' attractive ' price.
Old 12-23-2004, 13:09   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cables
You are not 100% correct, unless someone is selling fake, stolen or parallel import
product (not pay government the tax) need to be 'temporary' closed
for few days to avoid the government check their ' black market ' products.
Or just simply pay somebody $$$$$ to settle it, some computer or GSM parts
markets (in commerical plaza), the owner of plaza or management officer can
' guarantee ' you can have a very ' safe ' shop to sell whatever you want if
you rent their shop because they already ' arranged ' the related people to
protect your business !! (I think you know what I mean !)

Almost 90% of GSM and Computer accessories business Company in China
are living in such ' Grey ' area market .. that's why they can offer such
' attractive ' price.
Hi Mr cable,
How much tax did you pay for our government for the se fighter and tonardo flasher you sold in your shop in China before? i'm 10000%, ZERO!!!
Do you think what you sell is more legal than mine?
During the period of government inspect the market, can you dare to tell them the functions of what you sell?(like change imei, unlocking......)
Selling nokia housings is quite deffernt from unlocking things, because it has NOKIA logo on the housing.

(You are not 100% correct, unless someone is selling fake, stolen or parallel import )

you can post whatever you like. BUT don't insult my business, if i'm selling fake, stolen or parallel import things, you too!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2004, 09:43   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7866
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsm
Hi Mr cable,
How much tax did you pay for our government for the se fighter and tonardo flasher you sold in your shop in China before? i'm 10000%, ZERO!!!
Do you think what you sell is more legal than mine?
During the period of government inspect the market, can you dare to tell them the functions of what you sell?(like change imei, unlocking......)
Selling nokia housings is quite deffernt from unlocking things, because it has NOKIA logo on the housing.

(You are not 100% correct, unless someone is selling fake, stolen or parallel import )

you can post whatever you like. BUT don't insult my business, if i'm selling fake, stolen or parallel import things, you too!!!!!!!!!!!
@gdgsm, Hey Man....
Don't be so nervous !!!

I replied fuzionGSM the point :
' the government pointlessly decides they want to shut you down??? '
is not 100% correct only, the government officers need ' reason ' and
' evidence ' to shut somebody business down .....

May be you are so lucky need not to pay any tax to China government
because you don't have any shops in a commerical plaza, all the shop owners
need to pay tax every each (or 3) months, (you can ask your 'partner' does
he need to pay tax ???????)

My shop has never been asked any questions or need to be closed during the
government inspections because I am not selling these 3 kinds of products :
1. fake
2. stolen
3. parallel import

All the shops need to be closed during inspections because they are selling
the mobile phone housings with ' NOKIA ' logo on it ???? hahaha, funny !!
It must be ' Something Inside ' the shop need to ' closed ' during inspection!

Please refer the Company or Custom laws of People Republic of China !!

Can you explain where (the source) the small shops can get original spare
parts ??? You should know this very well ... hahahaha

Your wordings here :
Quote:
you can post whatever you like. BUT don't insult my business, if i'm selling fake, stolen or parallel import things, you too!!!!!!!!!
If you are really selling such things, good luck ......... !!!!

PS. I was never selling such ' housings ' ....
Old 12-24-2004, 12:14   #14 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cables
@gdgsm, Hey Man....
Don't be so nervous !!!

I replied fuzionGSM the point :
' the government pointlessly decides they want to shut you down??? '
is not 100% correct only, the government officers need ' reason ' and
' evidence ' to shut somebody business down .....

May be you are so lucky need not to pay any tax to China government
because you don't have any shops in a commerical plaza, all the shop owners
need to pay tax every each (or 3) months, (you can ask your 'partner' does
he need to pay tax ???????)

My shop has never been asked any questions or need to be closed during the
government inspections because I am not selling these 3 kinds of products :
1. fake
2. stolen
3. parallel import

All the shops need to be closed during inspections because they are selling
the mobile phone housings with ' NOKIA ' logo on it ???? hahaha, funny !!
It must be ' Something Inside ' the shop need to ' closed ' during inspection!

Please refer the Company or Custom laws of People Republic of China !!

Can you explain where (the source) the small shops can get original spare
parts ??? You should know this very well ... hahahaha

Your wordings here :

If you are really selling such things, good luck ......... !!!!

PS. I was never selling such ' housings ' ....
I'm not nervous. man
But look at your post, i'm not stupid.
You pay tax??????
What all the shops pay there is somthing like protecting fee(you pay, the maket plaza owers protect you when the Industrial and Commercial Bureau inspect). But that doens't mean you pay tax.
You gave commercial invoice to every customer for every product you sold??? Which is 6% tax of the total payment of your customer payed.
do you have commercial invoice from your suppler?
you know nothing about China tax.

your shop has never been asked such questions because of:
1, you don't open your shop every day(even you open your shop, its after 4pm)
2, the inspectors don't know what you sell specificly.(even lante was inspected before, every time when inspecting, they just put a few things on the shelf. they just hide everything related to Nokia. who are you? man )

You know how many shops were fined on the 4th floor in the commecial market because of selling Nokia housings?

I don't have shop in the commercial plaza but i have my own company near there. I know whats going there in the market.

Why at selling Nokia housings??? do you think you can make more money by selling your unlocking things than selling housing? or do you think you are much more like businessman because of you sell unlocking equipment?
Old 12-24-2004, 13:00   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 272
Thanks Meter: 75
I only can not understand what is "parallel import" in China.