GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2015, 21:10   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 271255
Thanks Meter: 9
Can I get a Definitive Answer on iCloud Removal w/ Clean IMEI?

Just for the record, I looked for an hour or so in the iPhone 6 Threads and could not find an answer. I have an iPhone 6 I bought. The IMEI is free and clear with both VZW(Original SP) and AT&T, the SP I want to use it on. The phone asks for an iCloud password during the activation process. It connects to my wifi. I do not have the iCloud password, nor can I get it.

I have read in many places online it is possible to remove this permanently from your phone. I decided to try a unlock company based out of the UK, atMod Edit Link Removed . They seemed to be reputable.
So I paid and waited.

After 5 or so days they sent me back and email stating the IMEI was blacklisted, and because of this, I could not get my money back, only a credit. I checked on the sight they gave me and it came up blacklisted. I called back Verizon from where the phone originally came from , and once again, they said it was free and clear. I called AT&T(Where I want to use the phone) and they said it was free and clear. I also checked Swappa(Or whatever the name of that site is) and they said it was free and clear. I called back Verizon and had them send me an email with the IMEI written on it stating it was NOT on the negative list and forwarded it to the unlock company. I have not heard back.

So, I gues my first question is can this actually be done? 2nd, has anyone else dealt with this company and had success or problems? 3rd, could the scam be their IMEI check site is going to say any IMEI they can't get iCloud unlocked, will come up negative, even though it isnt? 4th, does anyone here have any suggestions? I already have $400 invested in this phone. Thanx.

Last edited by Rahul_Bhutani; 04-10-2015 at 07:23.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:51   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2038304
Thanks Meter: 4
Do a chargeback if you used paypal or credit card. Next time use one of the servers that are active on the forums. Whenever an imei gets rejected they refund me no questions asked. Also, icloud removal service has nothing to do with imei blacklisting, it depends on if the previous owner erased or reported the phone stolen through their icloud account, not at carrier level.
Old 04-09-2015, 16:34   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

I tried to call these guys (Official Phone Unlock) in London this morning at 7am(I'm in Colorado). They had me on hold for 20 minutes before I gave up. Their voice prompt says they dont take existing order's problems over the phone, but to email them and they'll get back to you withing 24hrs. I tried that 3 days ago. I also posted a message through my account 10 days ago; both unanswered. This might be a scam.

I'll give them a few more days, then get my money back through my card; not worried about that; just want a iCloud removal company that can actually do what they say for a reasonable amount of money.

Someone suggested in a iP5 thread I try hussein Unlock. So I emailed him and he sent me back a reply asking for my IMEI. So far so good, we'll see where this goes.

Maybe I'll just keep going through them all and see which one actually works for the benefit of this thread. I know there must be thousands looking for this.

BTW; I have tried the Doulci unlock tool and most of them are trojans(DOLCI A definite scam/trojan). Even if you find one that isnt, according to the real Doulci people, they stopped working last September and now charge $80 and get it back to you within 7 days. But something doesnt seem right on their Facebook Page. But I'll try them next if Hussein doesnt work out.

Last edited by PeakCelln; 04-09-2015 at 16:39.
Old 04-09-2015, 20:08   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

I will suggest to you a few servers that are active here on forums:
1.Codesunlocker
2.Aunlock
3.Risanserver
4.Greenunlock
Old 04-13-2015, 17:47   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Although Hussein Unlock told me he would try to see what he could do, he later sent me an email stating he doesnt "Hack" phones. Don't know what that was all about.

Doulci unlock got back to me, said it was $80, but only wanted wire transfer; ya right. If they are legit, who in their right mind pays for anything this way. . .

I will now try the one advertised in this forum and will let the thread know if I was successful. So far I'm 0 for 3.
Old 04-13-2015, 18:27   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonerm3 View Post
I will suggest to you a few servers that are active here on forums:
1.Codesunlocker
2.Aunlock
3.Risanserver
4.Greenunlock
Codesunlocker looks like they only take WU, won't do that.

I registered on unlockbase.com and sent them an email

I'll try the others too. Alot of the descriptions are ambiguos. The phone I'm trying to get the iCloud account off of is a Verizon iPhone 6; therefore, I do not need the IMEI unlocked. All I see on these sites talk about is unlocking the IMEI, or paying alot more for unlocking the IMEI AND iCloud account removal. I don't need both, just the icloud removal.

Am I missing something?
Old 04-13-2015, 19:17   #7 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Donate money to this user
Bro icloud is not stable and is not a clean service i for my self remove icloud sometimes i was lucky

1st method is they collect icloud info and than they scam the victim ( i did it i even got their credits card which i stopped to do) this bases on phishing web email and sms sent
2nd clean imeis unlock by official ways some they make fake bills of iphone purchase and sent to apple for unlock some do by other ways which i do not know
3rd new method which discovred our banned member
Udid spoof. Imei plus udid need for unlock they can unlock 100 percent but the bad is aftwr restore or update device get relock

For my point of view its more better to dont deal with icloud cause only lies most of here thei promate their self collect money and orderw and after weeks they reject tham ? Wtf
Focus on other things icloud ? Have money but not honesty
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BesfortShalaTec For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-13-2015, 22:06   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

If iCloud removal is fake and is not permanent(Even if scamming original iCloud account holder to release info) then why are there so many so called legitimate services connected to this forum that say they can do it? Are they all just obtaining the full iCloud email and trying to contact the original iCloud holder to release it?

And The IMEI on this particular i6 was on Verizon USA and therefore, already unlocked to use on AT&T; so I don't need IMEI unlocked; and its not blacklisted.

Another poster on here PM'ed me and said they would try and do it, but would not charge me unless they could.

I'm starting to doubt whether this can even be done...

Last edited by PeakCelln; 04-13-2015 at 22:12.
Old 04-14-2015, 03:21   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakCelln View Post
Codesunlocker looks like they only take WU, won't do that.

I registered on unlockbase.com and sent them an email

I'll try the others too. Alot of the descriptions are ambiguos. The phone I'm trying to get the iCloud account off of is a Verizon iPhone 6; therefore, I do not need the IMEI unlocked. All I see on these sites talk about is unlocking the IMEI, or paying alot more for unlocking the IMEI AND iCloud account removal. I don't need both, just the icloud removal.

Am I missing something?
codesunlocker definitely does not only take WU. Set up an account with them and you can use paypal. iCloud removal is possible but any imei that has lost/stolen icloud does not have a high success rate. Clean icloud has better success but it is expensive. Considering I buy the phones for very cheap, the gamble is worth it to me.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:44   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125037
Sonork: 100.1649338
Thanks Meter: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by BesfortShalaTec View Post
Bro icloud is not stable and is not a clean service i for my self remove icloud sometimes i was lucky

1st method is they collect icloud info and than they scam the victim ( i did it i even got their credits card which i stopped to do) this bases on phishing web email and sms sent
2nd clean imeis unlock by official ways some they make fake bills of iphone purchase and sent to apple for unlock some do by other ways which i do not know
3rd new method which discovred our banned member
Udid spoof. Imei plus udid need for unlock they can unlock 100 percent but the bad is aftwr restore or update device get relock

For my point of view its more better to dont deal with icloud cause only lies most of here thei promate their self collect money and orderw and after weeks they reject tham ? Wtf
Focus on other things icloud ? Have money but not honesty
hi,

what's the 3rd method??

cheers
Old 04-17-2015, 10:39   #11 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by excessive View Post
hi,

what's the 3rd method??

cheers
I got feedback from others to do not post secrets but thats the truth 3d method is udid spoof they change udid of phone from apple gsx (swedengsm) method but i said get relock
thats all i can say
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BesfortShalaTec For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-19-2015, 15:18   #12 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!

Member: 2321496
Thanks Meter: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakCelln View Post

Another poster on here PM'ed me and said they would try and do it, but would not charge me unless they could.

I'm starting to doubt whether this can even be done...
and now its done.

you can use and do anything what you want

br,
Old 04-20-2015, 17:51   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMEi_Management View Post
and now its done.

you can use and do anything what you want

br,
Not Yet, But it may be getting close...I only have a few days left before I have to return this phone, though.