GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2020, 14:19   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2688744
Thanks Meter: 166
Chimera team is cheaters check the proofs with pictures !!!!1

Hey all, this cheaters they told me that i share for 2 nd time my user of chimera but i dont share it in 2nd time and they dont have any proofs

they are asking me if you want from us to unblock your account you must pay and i have pay my licence just 1 month ago then i request to this bul**** i told them its simple if you dont want to open my user refund my money back thats all but look how they answer .

https://postimg.cc/gallery/B1ZtS2w/42be5890
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IMIM@HACK99 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2020, 20:48   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2754769
Thanks Meter: 276
in the 1st time detection u should have to clean ur pc and unblock account. there is licence agreement before u buy about remote sharing and u accept it so the problem is with u! there are others tool that doesn't give u 2nd chance
but chimera gives

just buy another licence (if u want) & prepare 2nd pc for remote work this my advice
The Following User Says Thank You to ethhab For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 12:24   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2688744
Thanks Meter: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethhab View Post
in the 1st time detection u should have to clean ur pc and unblock account. there is licence agreement before u buy about remote sharing and u accept it so the problem is with u! there are others tool that doesn't give u 2nd chance
but chimera gives

just buy another licence (if u want) & prepare 2nd pc for remote work this my advice
the first time its was my mistake but the 2nd time i dont share my account with anyone what i request is just to unblock my account because i buy it just before 1 month if not i told him back the of 11 month thats all its simple i dont know why they make it comlicated.
Old 10-28-2020, 15:08   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1591394
Thanks Meter: 552
only and only ur fault, this tool not allow to use any usb sharing software and sharing any licence, so sorry to say that but u are only one who is guilty here
Old 10-28-2020, 22:29   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMIM@HACK99 View Post
the first time its was my mistake but the 2nd time i dont share my account with anyone what i request is just to unblock my account because i buy it just before 1 month if not i told him back the of 11 month thats all its simple i dont know why they make it comlicated.
not only ur account but also remote works not allowed. even if chimera sniff sharing softwares, automatically u will be banned! still u doesn't read the agreement it is better to stop here and
Quote:
Old 11-02-2020, 08:36   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 388962
Sonork: 100.1637202
Thanks Meter: 264
Donate money to this user
maybe you have flexihub installed on pc, usually it is what makes this softwares like chimera, hydra, octopus to detect it is being shared.

try contacting them on skype, i forgot the name of the support they have, but they are good at understanding and talk to them explain in a good way that you did not share the account. no need to ask for refund, just ask them to unblock the account for you to use.

wish you well. good luck
Old 11-03-2020, 18:34   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1824733
Thanks Meter: 2,659
Exclamation Absolutly any usb share not allowed!!

Quote:
Hey all, this cheaters they told me that i share for 2 nd time my user of chimera but i dont share it in 2nd time and they dont have any proofs

they are asking me if you want from us to unblock your account you must pay and i have pay my licence just 1 month ago then i request to this bul**** i told them its simple if you dont want to open my user refund my money back thats all but look how they answer .

When you registered and buyed chimera licence are you agreed this terms and policy Sigmakey, Microbox, Octoplus, Octopus, Eg. all absolutly not allowed any usb sharing tool for use. So why you said cheater if you are agree that ?? So finaly you need to buy new one many people can try that but NOT ALLOWED UNDERSTAND THAT !!!!

Read that you agree that when you buy !! If you not read before buy that is not chimera team problem !!

And there is what you say read that first !! And i'm what say for you .... what is not allowed ... !!

13. User account suspension or ban
If the User has breached or violated any of the rules herein, the User’s registered user account may be suspended or deleted with a permanent effect. When the user account is deleted, all data previously stored therein will no longer be accessible to the User, and the User will not be able to use the already purchased Products, will not be able to register a new user account, and all previously used payment methods will be disabled.
Further to the rules above, it is considered to be a severe breach of the rules when it is noticed that the Products distributed via the Website are tried to be:
  • hacked or decoded by the User, or used in any way not in line with the intended purpose
  • shared with others, in any way, including the following:
    • to resell the purchased user license or share it with others
    • to share the USB tools with anyone
  • to monitor or reverse engineer the network or USB traffic
  • to run the Products on a virtual equipment
  • to run the Products from a remote desktop

Last edited by Nstore; 11-03-2020 at 18:40.
Old 11-03-2020, 18:44   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivelice View Post
maybe you have flexihub installed on pc, usually it is what makes this softwares like chimera, hydra, octopus to detect it is being shared.

try contacting them on skype, i forgot the name of the support they have, but they are good at understanding and talk to them explain in a good way that you did not share the account. no need to ask for refund, just ask them to unblock the account for you to use.

wish you well. good luck

If any tool detect usb sharing software is no problem because Chimeratool or Microbox or Sigma cannot running but indicates you can uninstall usb sharing soft after you can running again and never problem, but problem is if you can use and connected other pc and try it any procedure !!
Old 11-04-2020, 03:37   #9 (permalink)

Member: 2440826
Thanks Meter: 2
Exclamation Chimera is Real Scammers

see some message text that they are asking for pay pay pay. the same thing happened with most of their users who work in bulk.

it's great that I m using another tool with an alternative of chimera because many of my friend's account was banned and one of them is too closed to me.
He shared with me all the details and also defines them with chimera that he done unlock by chimera and mistakenly let the chimera tool left open. he usually uses remote unlocking for the models which can't be done by chimera or any other tools like N976V N988U and others as well. he opened the tool to get the phone unlocked and after that, within 10 seconds he realized that chimera is opened and then he immediately closed the chimera tool.
on next day chimera blocked him.
and he shared the chat with me as well. their agents are too rude and talking like you are using their services for free. He clearly defines all things more than 10 times in the chat that it was a mistake nothing else chimera agent also checked that nothing remotely done by chimera tool otherwise chimeratool have a work id for it. but then they asking for money. and saying that this is not for a new license but to resume your old license means he has to pay 120 euro for resuming the account not renewing it. This is such a scam.

I really know about the rules and such so-called things to make more money but nowadays more than hundreds of Samsung model unlocking can only be done remotely. I am getting the same remote services from many sellers that's why I didn't even buy a single month chimera license because I personally want to work freely not to bound by highly strict policy even after paying the amount.

their agents tell this again and again that "rule is rule" bullst but ethically if something happened by mistake and chimera agent can check the history of that account and after checking the work id history they realized that nothing genuinely tried remotely sharing of chimera then they will ask for more money and asking you again and again like "are you paying or not" and many annoying things just like the OP faced. The consumer becomes nervous and if the consumer doesn't know that there are many tools that do the same thing that's what chimera is doing then they will pay more to do the work.

I think that's too much I told already. I just scrolling the tapatalk and found this thread. I also sent this thread link to my friend who faced this type of scam he will be there soon with all proofs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustufajahangir For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2020, 23:10   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@mustufajahangir
it is better if ur friend come to this thread. it is choice to use the tool or not. i'm also work remote unlock but with another pc, i was prepaid pc for remote jobs. let me tell u story like u, my friend was buyed octoplus pro box. he had use 3 months he had banned b/c virus, he had use outdated antivirus and the virus makes his pc as virtual machine, software detected that he has runned in virtual or remote machine, it automatically wipe activations and he had empty box. they didn't give him second chance. octoplus team has no fault b/c this is their rule. fault is with my friend, he must use updated os and antivirus
until u become good developer and make solution by ur own, u must go with those tool by agree and keep their rules. if they r not necessary 4 ur business forget them
Old 11-08-2020, 13:46   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustufajahangir View Post
see some message text that they are asking for pay pay pay. the same thing happened with most of their users who work in bulk.

it's great that I m using another tool with an alternative of chimera because many of my friend's account was banned and one of them is too closed to me.
He shared with me all the details and also defines them with chimera that he done unlock by chimera and mistakenly let the chimera tool left open. he usually uses remote unlocking for the models which can't be done by chimera or any other tools like N976V N988U and others as well. he opened the tool to get the phone unlocked and after that, within 10 seconds he realized that chimera is opened and then he immediately closed the chimera tool.
on next day chimera blocked him.
and he shared the chat with me as well. their agents are too rude and talking like you are using their services for free. He clearly defines all things more than 10 times in the chat that it was a mistake nothing else chimera agent also checked that nothing remotely done by chimera tool otherwise chimeratool have a work id for it. but then they asking for money. and saying that this is not for a new license but to resume your old license means he has to pay 120 euro for resuming the account not renewing it. This is such a scam.

I really know about the rules and such so-called things to make more money but nowadays more than hundreds of Samsung model unlocking can only be done remotely. I am getting the same remote services from many sellers that's why I didn't even buy a single month chimera license because I personally want to work freely not to bound by highly strict policy even after paying the amount.

their agents tell this again and again that "rule is rule" bullst but ethically if something happened by mistake and chimera agent can check the history of that account and after checking the work id history they realized that nothing genuinely tried remotely sharing of chimera then they will ask for more money and asking you again and again like "are you paying or not" and many annoying things just like the OP faced. The consumer becomes nervous and if the consumer doesn't know that there are many tools that do the same thing that's what chimera is doing then they will pay more to do the work.

I think that's too much I told already. I just scrolling the tapatalk and found this thread. I also sent this thread link to my friend who faced this type of scam he will be there soon with all proofs.

AGAIN READ POLICY BEFORE SAID CHEATER BLA BLA FAKE POST AGAIN AND AGAIN AND YOU ANGRY BLA BLA THIS IS YOUR POLICY YOU AGREED WHEN YOU BUY ANY LICENCE AND UNDERSTAND THAT !!!! SO I FINAL TIME TOLD YOU THAT !!!

If the User has breached or violated any of the rules herein, the User’s registered user account may be suspended or deleted with a permanent effect. When the user account is deleted, all data previously stored therein will no longer be accessible to the User, and the User will not be able to use the already purchased Products, will not be able to register a new user account, and all previously used payment methods will be disabled.
Further to the rules above, it is considered to be a severe breach of the rules when it is noticed that the Products distributed via the Website are tried to be:
  • hacked or decoded by the User, or used in any way not in line with the intended purpose
IF ANYONE CANNOT AGREE OR UNDERSTANDING ANY TOOL HOW IS WORK DO NOT BUY IT BEFORE READ POLICY AND TERMS AND CONDITION !!!!
Old 11-08-2020, 17:39   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1174820
Thanks Meter: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nstore View Post

AGAIN READ POLICY BEFORE SAID CHEATER BLA BLA FAKE POST AGAIN AND AGAIN AND YOU ANGRY BLA BLA THIS IS YOUR POLICY YOU AGREED WHEN YOU BUY ANY LICENCE AND UNDERSTAND THAT !!!! SO I FINAL TIME TOLD YOU THAT !!!

IF ANYONE CANNOT AGREE OR UNDERSTANDING ANY TOOL HOW IS WORK DO NOT BUY IT BEFORE READ POLICY AND TERMS AND CONDITION !!!!
I don't have any kind of experience with chimera but from now I will NEVERY BUY CHIMERA.
I don't want to share any account but I work with many other tools and I don't want to invest in people who steal money and cheat this way.

if acoount become closed and funds returned to buyer - it is Ok
if account become closed and you DO NOT RETURN MONEY TO BUYER - YOU ARE CHEATER, no exception !
you can write so many stupid "licence agreement" words as you want but if you steal money the name for you is CHEATER !

if you can not protect your software - you are LOOSER
if you do not refund to users - you are CHEATER
Do you know third option ?
The Following User Says Thank You to mk.nau For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 20:57   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk.nau View Post
I don't have any kind of experience with chimera but from now I will NEVERY BUY CHIMERA.
I don't want to share any account but I work with many other tools and I don't want to invest in people who steal money and cheat this way.

if acoount become closed and funds returned to buyer - it is Ok
if account become closed and you DO NOT RETURN MONEY TO BUYER - YOU ARE CHEATER, no exception !
you can write so many stupid "licence agreement" words as you want but if you steal money the name for you is CHEATER !

if you can not protect your software - you are LOOSER
if you do not refund to users - you are CHEATER
Do you know third option ?

Yes if you or your users cannot agree do not buy any tool licence. All people is fully idiot question when shae usb port after crying please please unblock my account please bla bla but he know share usb port and he try again when anyone can buy licence credit eg. agreed terms and condition !!!

Chimera software is very protected so no point for looser bla bla
Chimeratool no refund all people who share usb port eg. no cheat
Third option do not buy if cannot agree terms and conditions !!!

So what you say is a stupid idiot answer again ... and what is a good question ??? Any options for you ??? So finaly do not buy if don't like use other tool what is not protected for any usb sharing tool .... !!!!

Again read : TO SHARE THE USB PORT WITH ANY SHARING TOOL, FLEXIHUB, VIRTUAL HERE BLA BLA <---- !!!
Old 11-09-2020, 20:28   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1361178
Thanks Meter: 95
Quote:

Same here, they block my account one time because i use remote, after that they unblock my account and say can't use for remote proposes, yesterday i am doing one samsung with ANYCLIENT when do the job i leave usb redirector open on the back and tried to flash one huawei on my store not remote, huawei an my hand with me in my store and they block my account. Right now they want money money money to unblock my account, 7 months left to end subscription and 15 us credits on my account. I pay every year more than 130 usd and use few times only and now they block account and asking money to put back. Never again i will pay you any cent!!!

PS: Use any other software you will find better and more cheap and if they don't want to refund make chargeback at the end is your money!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onaikel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2020, 12:37   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1787203
Thanks Meter: 23,769
Good day for everyone!

As we see, a lot of things had been said here, and we would like to clarify a few points here.
The Chimera Tool License Using Terms - which one was actually accepted by all of our users (not once, not twice , as you have to agree it with every license purchase) - says clearly what you can do with the purchased item, and what not.

If you would allow us, we would mention here, what is written in the License Using Terms - under the "User Account Suspension" part. We would kindly remind everyone that this is published at our website, so everyone can read it, save it.

"If the User has breached or violated any of the rules herein, the User’s registered user account may be suspended or deleted with a permanent effect. When the user account is deleted, all data previously stored therein will no longer be accessible to the User, and the User will not be able to use the already purchased Products, will not be able to register a new user account, and all previously used payment methods will be disabled.

- hacked or decoded by the User, or used in any way not in line with the intended purpose
- shared with others, in any way, including the following:
* to resell the purchased user license or share it with others
* to share the USB tools with anyone
*to monitor or reverse engineer the network or USB traffic
*to run the Products on a virtual equipment
*to run the Products from a remote desktop"

Our system detects if someone is using a method, which is not allowed by our policy. If that happens, then the account will be automatically blocked. As we mentioned above, that would mean a permanent suspend.

As we checked the comments, all of you admitted that you shared the tool in some way, which means - according to the posted article - that the account block is legitimate and PERMANENT.

So what happened then?

Most of you reported this problem to our support team. Which is a right thing to do, as you have every right to make a complaint about the situation.

We decided to give another option, a second chance to the users, but with a reminder/ caution, that if our system reports them again for the same trouble, then we cannot do anything. That is because the user could not live up to his/her own word.

And we reached basically the last point of the argument. Even in this situation, we provide another, third chance to the users. Even after he / she broke our policy twice(!) now.

If the user re-pays the license price, then we are able to unblock the account for the very last time. Why we have that option? That is because with a sharing, our product (license - the method which one was used) market value will be damaged. The Tool was not build up for remote works, if that would be the case, than we would not have such a policy.

So saying that the Chimera Tool is a cheater company, just because we do what the policy says, - even after we give more chances to people, whom then still using the tool illegally - is a bit hypocritical.

-There is no valid point of protesting that you guys got scammed, as it was not our decision to share the tool, even after you got told, that this type of license usage will not be tolerated.
-There is no valid point, after you admitted that you actually used the tool illegally.
-There is no valid point, if you got a second chance , and you still managed to share the Chimera.
-There is no valid point, after you try to force the company to undo the banning , by posting your grievance, which is based on your own actions.

Hopefully now, we cleared everything. Of course we are open for communication, but it is better if we all see the bigger picture, and that the banning was not done by coincidence. We made steps to solve the problem, but if someone makes the wrong thing constantly, then the consequences have to be taken.

Best Regards
Chimera Team
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked