GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Raskal - bigest CHEATER - Market KILLING continue - my balance debts with Raskal (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/raskal-bigest-cheater-market-killing-continue-my-balance-debts-raskal-709812/)

gsmpointhrp 03-31-2009 05:25

Manole and Zulea you both are cheaters...you both cheat where you business and also cheat with whom you business .... if Raskal have to pay you and didn't pay yet than whats fault of end users who paid to you f u c k i n stupids and sicks for good.
1st you both do **** with your business partner and then with your customers by killing their pkey's and now acting like sick.
who kill gsm market and pkey's ...... raskal or you and manole sick heads?
what was the fault of those peoples who buy activation for BB5+ for UB and MT ??? or their owners also have to pay you ????
you both are just f u c k i n g and sick minds

Allunlockingsource 03-31-2009 05:31

raskal is no cheater i think

dennis2003 03-31-2009 05:32

release first bb5+ rapido unlocker for free. hahahahaha.

ZHAKIRA 03-31-2009 05:33

Only sir raskal and sir zulea could solved their problem!!

trio1 03-31-2009 05:40

Quote:

- Full Nokia flash server for download latest flash files at real speed (more complete and up to date than any Nokia Flash support area from any box)
- SX4 free server for PM authentification
- RAPIDO BB5+ free unlocker
add also free rpl calculation

macs1222 03-31-2009 05:43

@ZULEA

you are really d u m b person... you know why?
because you let raskal fool you...

UBL & GOT are very old programs... why not settle it before?

and you join in every project raskal made like JAF & BB5 BOX...

your GENIUS and great programmer zulea but your d u m b person for RASKAL.... got my point..

newfoundghori 03-31-2009 05:51

depts is depts......!!!

br

dj_t0t4l 03-31-2009 05:58

who is raskal ???
who is zulea ???
whos know ????
EGP (Emang Gue Pikirin)

SmartFlasher™ 03-31-2009 06:13

Either one side get Q this war will end.

AliTeleCom 03-31-2009 06:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariozas (Post 4303607)
posting cracks and causing harm to end-user software and hardware will not solve your problem here. If you really have such debts with Raskal you must meet him eye to eye, with lawyer or without, doesnt matter, and talk about all financial problems direct, instead showing up how clever you are to kill someones product. I can tell you this - nobody is going to hate or chase Raskal for all this mess caused by You, because Raskal is not killing the market, he is not giving free software or cracks - you are the one who is fuŠking the market and other peoples business and tools. If I had some personal problems in example with www.unlockbylogs.com or www.allgsmunlock.com - Should I break in to their server and shut it off or make some sort of harm to all users of those companies to solve my financial problems???? If you think so - you are the last idiot in the GSM business which calls himself a MAN - to me you look just like a KID who wants his candy, or money back for it but because cant get it in civilized way, going around in the street and punching into everybodys face who had candy like yours, or it looked alike.

If I were you - I woulndt play with cracks and hacks, just get over with it all - meet your person who owes you money and finish all up, take money, make a deal or... well, other way is uncivilized, but posting cracks just shows your weeknes. I believe you are not stupid but it doesnt matter how many cracks you are going to post - it just going to make Raskal product protection to grow and in the end you will still need to meet him if you had any debts with him for real.

I dont know what others think - people who cant afford to buy activation or even proper tools they are happy for now with free software, they say "thanks" for cracked software - but on the same time every "thanks" makes you look bigger and bigger looser because you are not able to sort your debts with someone if there were any...

No offence mr. zulea , but nobody knows the real truth and nobody is going to believe in anything on this forum - if its your personal problems with someone - you must sort all yourself, nobody is going to make your man to pay except you if there were financial problems.

No offence, just my feedback

Zulea is cyber criminal. Pkeys is damage by Zulea lose end user.
only one options .
all user contact by cyber criminal department .
recoverr all lose by zulea.

MOBILECHANNEL 03-31-2009 07:03

Raskal pay the balance installment and u dont crack all software and destroy p key this is not good zulea b cause v all customers for both of u talk with raskal and give a period to sattle balance u dont put us for strugle v r not do any thing for both of u v both all products from u all

sheikhje 03-31-2009 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliTeleCom (Post 4305792)
Zulea is cyber criminal. Pkeys is damage by Zulea lose end user.
only one options .
all user contact by cyber criminal department .
recoverr all lose by zulea.

i agree with mr alitelecom.
i think Mr Zulea saeco(mantel) case.
some peopel like zulea can not see better bisness to others.(jailuse man)

Tinotenda 03-31-2009 07:53

if Raskals owes Zulea he should pay him, we might all say say Zulea is an idiot, cheater or liar but that doesnt help us at all, he is fu*king up our businesses, we dont want free soft all over the shore....

please give these guys room to solve their issues, am sure we will all boycott Raskal`s products till this fracas is solved....

MGT SOFTWARE 03-31-2009 09:20

All in All Raskal must Pay Zulea I do not think that Man who is highly appreciated in business management can cheat and make his family to be happy with zulea's money and continue to stay turned collecting money from other programmer like Cineck while left other with Big debts like Manole and Zulea. As I know Zulea has developed many people about 5 to seven year and was good programmer and still good programmer . He helped so much sunday unlock before entering in business, some of people cracked his software here there is no body blame them but when there is business conflict against Raskal many people rise issue to Blame him . If you support Raskal's cheating just collect Zulea's debt from Raskal or make some donation so that Raskal can pay His debt. Off course we are not happy for Zulea action but both side must sit together to solve this situation .

jim.mahoney 03-31-2009 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGT SOFTWARE (Post 4306271)
All in All Raskal must Pay Zulea I do not think that Man who is highly appreciated in business management can cheat and make his family to be happy with zulea's money and continue to stay turned collecting money from other programmer like Cineck while left other with Big debts like Manole and Zulea. As I know Zulea has developed many people about 5 to seven year and was good programmer and still good programmer . He helped so much sunday unlock before entering in business, some of people cracked his software here there is no body blame them but when there is business conflict against Raskal many people rise issue to Blame him . If you support Raskal's cheating just collect Zulea's debt from Raskal or make some donation so that Raskal can pay His debt. Off course we are not happy for Zulea action but both side must sit together to solve this situation .

Zulea may be a good programmer but he is also insane and a cyber terrorist!

No one mentions all of the clone P-Keys that Manole made, so he stole from Raskal! I think Manole owes Raskal lots of money... May be Manole can pay Zulea and give him a big kiss??