GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Raskal - bigest CHEATER - Market KILLING continue - my balance debts with Raskal (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/raskal-bigest-cheater-market-killing-continue-my-balance-debts-raskal-709812/)

OLDTIGER 03-31-2009 10:17

Zulea you are realy cool:)

i know how it is if peoples don't want to pay your own money

so kill evrything you have the right for it .

And also peoples saying you will destroy end user so what???

i have to several boxes incl p-key .. me personal don't care if they don't

support anymore it is time to get some new product So there will be

bussines again!!!! :) :)

Best Regards O.T

p.s Respect will be allways to zulea if he kill gsm market or not

Bi0H4z4rD 03-31-2009 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinotenda (Post 4305973)
if Raskals owes Zulea he should pay him, we might all say say Zulea is an idiot, cheater or liar but that doesnt help us at all, he is fu*king up our businesses, we dont want free soft all over the shore....

please give these guys room to solve their issues, am sure we will all boycott Raskal`s products till this fracas is solved....

How can you people be so square-minded?

So if now i say i sold you used condoms for 3usd each and you owe me money for them and i just write this:

4322*3=12966USD

Now you have becomed a cheater because i wrote that! You owe me 12966USD from used condoms ive sold you and you didnt pay!

Please, use your brains and dont believe everything you read.

If you do a little research in forum, you will see that Zulea has always been a bad boy with his products support and stuff, and that Razvan has never had any problems at all. Indeed, the only products that Raskal was supporting and had problems was because ZULEA WAS THE AUTHOR OF THEM!. It was Zulea who killed the PKEY's, and NOT RASKAL!

I cant say who is telling lies since i just dont know the truth, but i recommend everyone writing bull$hit like "Raskal pay to Zulea!" to use their brains for a second and think it twice before posting that crap.

BR

rashidmobilelab 03-31-2009 10:41

Zulea is cyber criminal

2net@jay 03-31-2009 11:21

we are very lucky they are in war....

see we have plenty of free updates from high paying boxes:D:D:D

use your brain, enjoy while it lasts...

riddick-ale 03-31-2009 11:45

because the world turns only about money..:confused:

snakebreeder 03-31-2009 14:50

we cannot blame mr zulea... yes there are many ways but it seems like ras**** ain't willing to pay........ what would you do if you were zulea ?

there is no use right now to patronize jaf and pkey because we've seen what kind of support and PROTECTION ras**** can provide for his customers...........

raskal and jaf was good only in the beggining......... now there are cracks and dead pkeys......... what a waste....... what a protection from such proud and acclaimed geniuses.......:mad::mad::mad::mad:

zulea.......do as you wish............ you got a point......

igan ben 03-31-2009 15:31

i hope this killings stop.......... i hope that they will pay the debt they owe

tewfik 03-31-2009 16:13

I think all unlockers have depreciated their box then why is he lamented there free.
D other by Zulea is not sick to behave as if it was not stolen by Raskal.
For us users we 'have more pay raskal for activation by ZEULA.
th'is a personal view.

B Smith 03-31-2009 16:13

A scammer cant get mony form another scammer!

bobedusei 03-31-2009 16:28

Complex problems sometimes has the simplest solutions.........guys! *** has given u the the heads team up and do something great....bill gate whom opareting systerm u have been using didn,t start that way......guys reason up.....or we should invite the un?

callcare 03-31-2009 17:16

tere maa de fudi maar le raskal ne

o zulea baskal ne tere maa de fudi maar le jo tu usda dushmam ha bsiness vich loss ta hun he hai

.:Towhid:. 03-31-2009 17:18

This is only their Miss Undarstanding................................

lukaszgda 03-31-2009 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashvin (Post 4303657)
Zulea, u are an idiot. i mean you are good programmer but a damned f u c k i n g idiot in business! that why Raskal do not need to pay you anything. you make the hardwork and raskal got the money. it was fair game because raskal know you are dumb and you can see things only as large as your 19 inch monitor !. so you deserve what you got. now dont be angry and go have a beer.

The most stupid opinion I have ever saw. You're real morron men.

@Zulea

There are two ways to get back money back:

first - vindication, second - (better effect) get some good guys and go to his home and do the right thing. Thats the way how to talk with cheaters not by killing market.

Regards

ashvin 03-31-2009 18:37

hahaha

lol, i never posted an opinion. its a fact. zulea and dumb brother manole ( also called The analphabet, the most stupid one among the stupid dalton brothers; just imagine how stupid is that ! :D) used deception to kill the pkeys of their own ubl customers !

br,
ashvin

PS:The most stupid opinion I have ever saw (seen) . You're real morron men (man). u cant make a good sentence and you call me morron :p.

lukaszgda 03-31-2009 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashvin (Post 4307813)
lol, i never posted an opinion. its a fact. zulea and dumb brother manole ( also called The analphabet, the most stupid one among the stupid dalton brothers; just imagine how stupid is that ! :D) used deception to kill the pkeys of their own ubl customers !

br,
ashvin

PS:The most stupid opinion I have ever saw (seen) . You're real morron men (man). u cant make a good sentence and you call me morron :p.

Well, you're think that you're smart ***. They should get some ppl and go stright to your and Raskal's home and do the right thing!