GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2005, 19:50   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 64672
Thanks Meter: 4
read this is very importent for setool users unlocker is a big cheater..

gsmservice (06:27 PM) :
hi sir

gsmservice (06:41 PM) :
why you not answering my e-mails mr unlocker ?

gsmservice (06:42 PM) :
or now you dont want to talk with old customers
unlocker (06:42 PM) :
what do you need from me !
gsmservice (06:42 PM) :
i need my update

unlocker (06:43 PM) :
I`M TIRED TO ANSWER MILLIONS HELLO, HI, HOW \ARE YOU PER DAY
gsmservice (06:43 PM) :
i told you i will pay $70
if you want to know anything just ask
and i told you wait
so wait
gsmservice (06:43 PM) :
you told me you will Contect me but you didnt
sopon i will make thread for qall my customers
gsmservice (06:44 PM) :
but it is more then 3 month now and im losing my costomers please
gsmservice (06:44 PM) :
wait till when???????
unlocker (06:45 PM) :
man... did you read thread which i made?
http://************.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10939
read this words carefully
unlocker (06:46 PM) :
Please be patient and save your time and our with asking your reseller or us about time of delivery. We will do it as soon as possible

gsmservice (06:46 PM) :
my resllesr was www.gsm-tech.co.uk Rayman he is not resller any more
unlocker (06:47 PM) :
this problems was discussed million of time
why you insult me with your upgrade?
go to rymond and ask him
you payed money to me?
unlocker (06:48 PM) :
ask rymond for money back and then buy new card if you do`t understand normal answers
gsmservice (06:48 PM) :
but you gived me the licence not Rayman
gsmservice (06:48 PM) :
by msn
you payed MONEY TO ME?
or to Rymon?
unlocker (06:49 PM) :
if you payed money to raymond ask him for upgrade
gsmservice (06:49 PM) :
no to him but he was not helping the you told me i will help you forget him then you send me the user name password and licence
gsmservice (06:50 PM) :
and you told me you will out him from resellers

gsmservice (06:50 PM) :
but he is not reseller
unlocker (06:50 PM) :
and? do you think i`m your lifetime helper?
unlocker (06:50 PM) :
i not received any money from Raymond

unlocker (06:51 PM) :
and your money is there
so i will not send any upgrade personally to you
gsmservice (06:51 PM) :
so from who i have to take card and to who i have to pay $70 and who will help me then?
stop this unnecessary talks i have a lot of work here
you can ask Raymond for money back
or for upgrade card as you wish
gsmservice (06:52 PM) :
are you doing to all your customers , if you out him from your reseller how he will give me the card

gsmservice (06:57 PM) :
i was thiking you are professionals , if i know this i was not buting my 150 pounds in rabish

gsmservice (06:58 PM) :
and i will but this in forum
unlocker (07:00 PM) :
use search button forst because we already have here a lot of comments about rymond like yours
unlocker (07:00 PM) :
otherwise i will delete your message

gsmservice (07:01 PM) :
from where you will delete you will delete only from you forum but not from all the internet mr unlocker , you are rich man now..
bye
gsmservice (07:11 PM) :
if im losing i dont care but now the people will know you
Old 08-05-2005, 20:30   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 24092
Thanks Meter: 1
well... I`m tired to explain millions of times at setool support forum but i will repeat again:

customers of GSMtech.co.uk the cheater (who owe us a lot of money for licenses) have the LOWEST upgrade prioprity and must wait until all normal customers will get their upgrade...

Man you must be happy that we allow "stealed license setool users" pay us just the difference between license and card version price because actually
you all was cheated by Raymond, Its he who has your money, not i`m.
We allow this only in respect to setool customers!

Wardak wont understand all of this and spam setool board with thousand of messages about their card.. so it was the reason of my hard conversation with this guy..
Old 08-05-2005, 20:35   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 133436
Sonork: 100.1577364
Thanks Meter: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:: unlocker ::.
well... I`m tired to explain millions of times at setool support forum but i will repeat again:

customers of GSMtech.co.uk the cheater (who owe us a lot of money for licenses) have the LOWEST upgrade prioprity and must wait until all normal customers will get their upgrade...

Man you must be happy that we allow "stealed license setool users" pay us just the difference between license and card version price because actually
you all was cheated by Raymond, Its he who has your money, not i`m.
We allow this only in respect to setool customers!

Wardak wont understand all of this and spam setool board with thousand of messages about their card.. so it was the reason of my hard conversation with this guy..
if Rayman cheated you, its with you and Rayman , but the customer who purchased from him are not lower priority customers , they should have equal priorities to get what they need, so dont say that rayman cheated you and now the customer who gave money to rayman are lower priority customer datz not the right way you shold deal with them as you deal with other customer (That is my point of view i dont know you, Rayman or who posted this thread. My response is against your response), by reading the chat i can say you are not good Professional.

sorry for any harsh word if i use

Take Care
ENJOY
Old 08-05-2005, 20:43   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

why not say this comments to your reseller?
why we need support licenses which was sold without our sanctions!
for me all these licenses are illegal and the same with cloned one... but even in this case WE ALLOW UPGRADE with the LOWEST PRIORITY
Old 08-05-2005, 20:53   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
for me all these licenses are illegal and the same with cloned one... but even in this case WE ALLOW UPGRADE with the LOWEST PRIORITY
he / she should ask to reseller but what if reseller is not your Reseller anymore, where can this customer go??? he didnt steal the product, he purchased it. so he is not lower priority customer, he is your normal customer. you gave him license and Userid Pass so he comes to you ask for help so u shld help him as a normal customer if u can deliver him early or late its good , but dont say he is your lowest priority customer, because this doesnt make any sense , Customer is always a Customer. i am in Pakistan and if i purchase from pakistan and that resleler fired after some time due to any matter (owe u money or due to any other matter), then to whom shld i contact for future updates or then i will be the low priority customer??? what you say???

Take Care
Old 08-05-2005, 20:56   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

We but this from internet how we will find him he is not answering and if it was had any problem with him so why you give me the licence not him you told me you will deal with and you said dont ask him any more if i have any problem you told me i have to ask you cuz you told me that you take him out from resellers list. So now you telling to ask him for mony bak .... and you telling you are not my lifetime helper im not asking you for help im asking for service wich is i paid for it if he didnt send you the $$$ its is not our problem its you with him ..why you make him in the first your reseller ?????????? now you taking from poor customers dublle????? is unprofessionals
Old 08-05-2005, 21:00   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thank you Mr Imran!!!
Old 08-05-2005, 21:09   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

We'll, some people don't appreciate help.

Wardak, i helped you few times when you sent money to Raymond and when you could not get any answer from him near a month.
I did you a big favour and calculated your license FOR FREE, and now you call me a cheater? it`s you grattitude?

I am not worried about this situation, i`m more worried about my ''forgotten'' help to you... if i did not this another man now be here at my "cheater`s throne "
Old 08-05-2005, 21:24   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Mr Unlocker!! it is not help its customers service if some one want to pay for somthings he shold get the service you cant say that you help me if all your resellers dont pay you, so you will tell to all setools users oh sorry i didnt get my $$$$ form my resellers i dont need to service you any more???? Mr unlocker it is not about $$$ it is trust and that is very very importent, if i know that you are not looking afther your customers i was looking for some think els i dont want to los my customers and i dont want to make them upset all the time im telling the text time next time . i culd buy another software to work with that but i said no alredy i paid for setool, and you telling go and find Rymon wich is www.gsm-tech.co.uk why you not going and finding him take him to the cuort ... and deal with him you will get your many as well?????
Old 08-05-2005, 21:32   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2527
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,109
Dear Mr Unlocker,
I have tried to talk with u on ICQ many many time. I have send u email, but no reply. I have bought 2 setool licences from all-gsm (toni) but I canīt buy upgrades from him. These 2 licenses are for 2 customers of me. They canīt use theire old setool2 anymore because of several reasons and they need that upgrade urgent. How to buy it? I wait of these 2 upgrades now since weeks and my customers are very very angry now. Please help me

WBR
GsmProf
Old 08-05-2005, 21:35   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmProf
Dear Mr Unlocker,
I have tried to talk with u on ICQ many many time. I have send u email, but no reply. I have bought 2 setool licences from all-gsm (toni) but I canīt buy upgrades from him. These 2 licenses are for 2 customers of me. They canīt use theire old setool2 anymore because of several reasons and they need that upgrade urgent. How to buy it? I wait of these 2 upgrades now since weeks and my customers are very very angry now. Please help me

WBR
GsmProf
didnt you read the subject, whatz going on this thread read it carefully and ask your reseller what you need.

Take Care
Old 08-05-2005, 21:45   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmProf
Dear Mr Unlocker,

WBR
GsmProf
upgrade cards was sended to Toni yesterday ... as soon as he will receive it i will add him to a list of resellers which has upgrade cards in stock at setool support forum.

do`t need to be worried upgrade is going on normally ... just always check sticky thread at our forum
Old 08-05-2005, 22:03   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2527
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,109
I hope so that u have send him enough cards that i will become them fast.

But itīs not easy to speak with u I tried several times on icq, sonork and mail but no answer. My icq number is 78104960, sonork 66888
I think u know me

WBR
GsmProf
Old 08-05-2005, 23:18   #14 (permalink)

Member: 142300
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
If you didnt get payed then you owe nothing to anyone.You do not work for free!
Customers should complain to the cheater who took there money and never gave them support or payed you for your support!
The fact you still allow updates is good.Check Cheaters section and see how many people stop all support when in the same situation...
Now give me 1000000 free license please...
Old 08-06-2005, 00:08   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

A little explanation about the resisted problem of a guy so called ''Wardak''.

He is currently a owner of a illegal or stealed license which i gave him for free because of that his reseller did not give him response.
After that he know that we are allowing all normal users which are using so called legal licenses, which was posted and describded in our official forum more than twice, but this guy does simply not understand what passion and waiting is and refuses to wait and wants this card.
I was a little bit angry and mad because he has been posted unlimited posts in our forum and disturbing me... and now at last calling me a big cheater.

So, after my explanation in public view, can you please tell me correctly

''How did i cheat you?''