GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2005, 20:35   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 23178
Thanks Meter: 1
SarasSoft team and your cheater resellers

CMV_2k and braindead aka strangerboy from www.bus-n-tech.com
are selling hwk trials with support logins in official site( www.ufsxhwk.com )
they sold it at 75€ with cables, and they told his customers that its originals

so if someone bought any hwk from those guys maybe you will have a surprise with next update

and how sarassoft team let one official reseller sold trial hwk and cheat them customers??
i can proove that this is true!!!
Old 11-06-2005, 03:37   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5169
Thanks Meter: 684
Donate money to this user
i reseived one hwk...no suport till now and i used software and say messagem it is cloned..."por isso apareçe pelo msn pra resolver esta situação"
Old 11-06-2005, 12:14   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12966
Thanks Meter: 133
o dont belive cmv_2 sell clone stuff and say its original i buy all my box from him and they are original good resseller and a serius man
Old 11-06-2005, 12:41   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

chelas if you use your brains you will see that who he really is

If in all other countrys people sell hwk original at more than 100€, in china more than 100usd, and in portugal two smart guys selling it at 75€ with all cables, how this is possible?? they said that bought 100pcs of hwk, but if i´m not wrong each will be more than 65€ so more 5€ for cables it will be 70€ end price, and they will won only 5€ in each? lololol they are not so stupids

they thought that hwk is dead, that way they sold trials in spite of originals, trials have HID too, have not diffrences if you look to it, they have acess to activate logins to support area so what could be wrong??? saras made un update, in the same day he said that all the 75€ stock is over and price now is 100€ each

braindead bought many trials from china with mmc clips, he cant sell trials at 50€ because nobody want it, so they were smart, increase the price and sell it like originals

why all the customers that pay 200€ for hwk get it working with last beta version, and all the others that bought hwk at 75€ from those cheaters everyone get trial version error with last update???

i can show here posts of those guys selling it in portuguese forums, because in gsmcity they didnt post because they are affraid of saras team saw they bussiness
Old 11-06-2005, 13:35   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5169
Thanks Meter: 684
Donate money to this user
so mister smartboy i will write in english "arcaico" for you....i have a one hwk buyed from you and till now no suport...no pass and user in login site of hwk....and you not responded to my email...i have mayded register and 24h pass and nothing...i ask to a friend about software last versions"Eric_KZF_V18e-test20"
...it send i tryed and the result it is:
UFxBoot V2.2 SarasSoft 2003. Id: 62 CF 1
UFS_USB V2.6 SarasSoft 2005. S/n: XXXXX
HID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HWK: A1.02-TEST-RASKALIZED-20$-NOT APPLICABLE
Licence: True
Selected Device, not Compatible with Software...
..so if you are so smart resolv my problem.....
i have buyed from you ufs3 till now all working perfect....i think you will solved my problem
so i don´t like to lose a friend and a good man of bussines....so lets talk about my hwk in private msn.....
thanks for atention..

Last edited by DUSKnenixs; 11-06-2005 at 17:13.
Old 11-06-2005, 17:46   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 85384
who want's to write a book? i think it would be a best seller

"The ****ing business in GSM World"

Now only for portuguese people

Isto podia ser uns fasciculos europa américa, até podia sair com a bola ou o jogo o primeiro podia ser "trial ou orginal?" depois tinhamos "furious2 e o soft NewGen" sei la que mais se poderia dizer talvez "as grifins do Alfarromo"..

abraços
Old 11-06-2005, 23:34   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

the who alfarromo was not called here, and he´s not cheater, with griffins was not his fault but griffin team fault

but we are talking about those two guys
if cmv_2k was not cheatting with hwk´s why he deleted all my posts with the true in his forum?
why he deleted my posts about new updates of hwk and how to see if hwk is original or clone?
why this ****** change my password and mail in his forum?
and know why he bann me?
why they didnt post here that are selling hwk "originals" with cables at 75€ ???
if you want i can post here some deleted posts, etc etc

i give you the answer, because i´m the only one that confront him with the true, all others only want to clean his a_ss!
Old 11-07-2005, 00:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
it´s easy to see why ppl are deleting your posts

Man you must quit the drugs or alcool... anyway i don´t see here my clients complaining neither CMV_2k clients.... the only one complaining here is you and you´re not our customer... i never sold anything to you neither CMV

So stop spaming the forum and go to sleep...
Old 11-07-2005, 00:25   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

you will see your customers complaining here, dont worry
let all the know that new beta version is out and that those " raskulatized 20§...." message appear because they were cheated and you will see

and infocbtel you know who he is?? yesterday he told me that his hwk sold by you at 75€ cant run beta verion an those error message appear, why? and he try to contact you and phone off or no answer, he talk with you after that? if not he will
gsmwarrior you know who he is? his trial doesnt work, he allready talk with you??
other guy that now i dont remember his name get the same error message, but next day many of them will contact you and some of them for sure that will post here about it dont worry cheater

if i smoke drugs and drink alchool is not your problem, and anyway if i drink and smoke it it´s better that be a cheater like you!
Old 11-07-2005, 02:00   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
man you really must have some big mental problems..... that´s why you should give up drugs and alcool

if i sold as original it´s because they are original... if client have some kind of problem i will swap them what´s the ****ing problem???? i have office that´s open all days all my clients are satisfied with my work and they will ever be i´m not hiding beside computer or emails or website.......

So again... if you´re not my customer i will not answer again your stupid posts
Old 11-07-2005, 10:31   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

in first posts i ask you only one thing, but you dont answer what you dont want

the question is simply did you sold hwk original with cables at 75€ or not??

they´re satisfied with your work? hmmmm seems that they lie a little bit lolololol
Old 11-07-2005, 13:46   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

so you´re not cheaters, i will show you one new in hwk web site:

RESELLER
CMV_2K/BRAINDEAD
BANNED FROM RESELLER LIST

Tel.: Banned

your friend ban me from his forum and you were banned from resellers list, i dont know who lose more...
Old 11-07-2005, 17:10   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 9709
Thanks Meter: 35
this problem it's being solved, no thanks to u Super_popey !!!

None of our customers, will be able to complaint about our feedback and after sales, if any sold as original will replaced imediatly, we are not cheaters.. and we are not selling trial ones as original.
Old 11-07-2005, 18:00   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3769
Thanks Meter: 53
Lololololol

I smoke drugs , drink alcool , bought HWK fom CMV_2k, bougth SC , usbsmart, thunderstorm, etc etc etc and i've never been cheated even when the first HWK showed "hwk self destructed" message he solved all the troubles. and yes.... i bought 3 hwk at 75 € with cables and 2 are working with latest beta version the 3rd one showed "hwk self destructed" and he exchanged that one also.

What i want to say is that everybody has problem's. And from all the post's reggarding this matter (HWK) i've readed i always see CMV_2K and braindead telling his *******rs that the problem will be solved without costs for the *******r.
So why is all this noise about ?
Only if they not solve the troubles there's a reason for the affected people making noise....

Relax guys.....

BR
CyberKareca
Old 11-07-2005, 19:03   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 90268
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberKareca
I smoke drugs , drink alcool , bought HWK fom CMV_2k, bougth SC , usbsmart, thunderstorm, etc etc etc and i've never been cheated even when the first HWK showed "hwk self destructed" message he solved all the troubles. and yes.... i bought 3 hwk at 75 € with cables and 2 are working with latest beta version the 3rd one showed "hwk self destructed" and he exchanged that one also.
What i want to say is that everybody has problem's. And from all the post's reggarding this matter (HWK) i've readed i always see CMV_2K and braindead telling his *******rs that the problem will be solved without costs for the *******r.
So why is all this noise about ?
Only if they not solve the troubles there's a reason for the affected people making noise....
Relax guys.....
BR
CyberKareca
man you are right !!
from strangerboy i bought tunderstorm, Jaf , Furious box 2 all original he is good guy 1rst class resseler!!

@CMV_2K @strangerboy : greetings !!