GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UNI-Clip

View Poll Results: What would you like to do with your uniclip?
I would like to wait for forever for a free update. 25 34.25%
I would like a refund for my clip, and an apology for being lied to. 18 24.66%
I don't give a f*** anymore, I am selling my clip to the next mug I see. 24 32.88%
I want more free necs logs, to keep my ***** shut. 6 8.22%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2005, 14:32   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13335
Thanks Meter: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Bass
Have you registered for the 30 free logs worth over £300 of unlocking....or are you some sort of bozzo???
if you like many other people brought a clip to use it where you have no pc or internet what good are NEC logs?

where is SE and Moto support as promised

just a few weeks ago there was an offer Buy 30 NEC logs and get a free gift of a uni-clip

why is the uni-clip the free gift is that so they don’t have to give support and no updates will be coming?

anyway if these guys need more time then fair enough but this clip was released in September 2004 and now it is March 2005 and to this day there has not been a single REAL update

everyone should make up the own mind and everyone is allowed there own opinion. and it seems a very small number of users are here just to ridicule people who post negative comments about this clip, however true they are.

Last edited by Face Off Mobile; 03-27-2005 at 12:01.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:14   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 112674
Thanks Meter: 5
Red face

It was released in Sept 2004....
Old 04-05-2005, 13:57   #18 (permalink)

Member: 87931
Thanks Meter: 0
what a load of rubbish this uni-cilp turmed out to be, people have asked me about this clip and my answer to them was " what a waste of time and money this was" i think uni-clip should hounour all the people that bought this box annd give them a full refund, its hard enough in this game to stay ahead of other phone shops with out being ripped off by the people who supply this item, i'm really disapointed with this item, i'll never buy of these ever again. as there is not any upgrades or support for this item, i'm going to sell mine on e-bay to a person who will have it, oh and by the way i wont even put a reserve on the price either thats how much use this is to me. thanks a lot uni-clip. well done to the people that own this you've made alot of money out of all of us traders, well done whens your next one comming out give us a shout and i'l buy it...........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 14:05   #19 (permalink)

Member: 87931
what a load of rubbish this uni-cilp turmed out to be, people have asked me about this clip and my answer to them was " what a waste of time and money this was" i think uni-clip should hounour all the people that bought this box annd give them a full refund, its hard enough in this game to stay ahead of other phone shops with out being ripped off by the people who supply this item, i'm really disapointed with this item, i'll never buy of these ever again. as there is not any upgrades or support for this item, i'm going to sell mine on e-bay to a person who will have it, oh and by the way i wont even put a reserve on the price either thats how much use this is to me. thanks a lot uni-clip. well done to the people that own this you've made alot of money out of all of us traders, well done whens your next one comming out give us a shout and i'l buy it...........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 16:04   #20 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 80683
I Would Like To Buy A Uniclip If Anyone Has Got One For Sale Please Pm Me With All The Info And I Will Get Back To You Asap
Old 04-08-2005, 16:14   #21 (permalink)

Member: 63173
If you do not have a PC then you should not be in GSM industry...it is as simple as that!
Old 04-14-2005, 20:25   #22 (permalink)

Member: 130199
looks like there will never be an update as was promised time and time again ?
Old 04-16-2005, 14:47   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59789
Thanks Meter: 16
sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by saejor
OK, I am now making this poll to grab some attention from the uniclip team.

It is now the 1st March, And still no free or payable update to be seen for the uniclip. By now everybody has already run out of logs, and the delaying tactic is over.

What would customers like to do? Vote on my poll and voice your opinion to the uniclip team!
i must disagree with you today cos i just use this clip to unlock sharp gx15 in 1 min like always this clip do wat i want it to do so sorry to no dat thy don't do more for this clip its shame.
uni-clip can be one of the the best standalone clip if thy could just get it right.

has for support mike is trying his best to help out his customer dem not like the other's who just take ur money on you never hear of from dem again we got his tel fone nu dem if there is pro we can call him on he 's there on the fone wat wood i say thats good of the man trying to help us

i no a lot of poeple invest thy money in this clip but was let down by uni-clip team but for me i made my money back a long time ago on plus dem free logs was my profit.
for me this clip do's the job so anyone who disagree with me let me no cos i just tell it like i see's it blessed.
Old 04-17-2005, 19:16   #24 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 112674
Thanks Meter: 5
I will tell it like it is.

There was a big update for this clip at the end of last year. It was going to be released, but then a network and a manufacture started getting legal about this update. The Uniclip team could not take the risk of law suits, so had to get legal guidance. This was due to be resolved at the end of Feb, but it is a tricky business, and was not resolved. All the hard work of Uniclip team for nothing, and they would have been first to launch.

As far as i know, they are concentrating on other updates, but with new SW versions of new phones all the time, it is probably hard to keep up.

It is a pity that this happened, as if it didn't everyone would be saying how great the clip is.

Like has been said before, we have all made our money back from the clip, and will make more.

Looks though like the manufacturers are winning the unlocking fight.

Look at the new Nokias. eg 6630.
Old 04-18-2005, 23:27   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 90287
Thanks Meter: 12
UNICLIP can have other updates like VK, samsung d500, Siemens etc ..... they dont have to do NEC !!!!!!

Basically UNICLIP team are waste of money and time

I would think twice before buying from these guys
Old 04-23-2005, 03:02   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 8300
Thanks Meter: 51
Unhappy What a great clip ....

It does nicht all

it has zero support

it has had a lot of no result promises

and still standing up right

and have a strong section open for it with nothing added to the clip

Thats what i can a GREAT team & clip

Thank you very much guys, Long Live DEAD Uni-Clip

Regards
Old 04-27-2005, 22:41   #27 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 14061
Are you a uni-clip customer?
If you are, then i kindly remind you that you must register your uni-clip in order to receive update... and this period of time is not forever... end on 15 mai 2005. If you are not a uni-clip customer, don,t spend your time here...
Regards,
Micahel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashtali
It does nicht all

it has zero support

it has had a lot of no result promises

and still standing up right

and have a strong section open for it with nothing added to the clip

Thats what i can a GREAT team & clip

Thank you very much guys, Long Live DEAD Uni-Clip

Regards
Old 04-28-2005, 02:00   #28 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 8300
Thanks Meter: 51
Cool Sure .....

I understand completely,

First let me see where my clip is

eventhough i feel like an idiot i am still going to look for it.

Regards & Respects
Old 05-10-2005, 00:29   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59789
Thanks Meter: 16
uni-clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry312000

save me from embarrassing myself today a customer bring a nokia 7610 today i try using the code it won't have it so i when to use griffin no cable my head started to spin i say to myself wat am i going to do with this fone,
so i check uni-clip on the cable was there unlock the fone i'm happy on so is the customer,
like i always so say its do's wat i want it to do not a bad buy for me.
so sorry to no dat dat some of or not happy i understand been there with other software dat i buy in the past i just call it a day on move on some we win on some we lost.
i hope sumting good come from this clip its a shame these update taking too long to come.
Old 05-13-2005, 16:31   #30 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 53591
Thanks Meter: 1
uniclip isnt all that, if you want a quality piece of kit, get the platinum talking clip. Now thats a smashing clip!