GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UNI-Clip

View Poll Results: What would you like to do with your uniclip?
I would like to wait for forever for a free update. 25 34.25%
I would like a refund for my clip, and an apology for being lied to. 18 24.66%
I don't give a f*** anymore, I am selling my clip to the next mug I see. 24 32.88%
I want more free necs logs, to keep my ***** shut. 6 8.22%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2005, 16:29   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3526
Thanks Meter: 2
Sick of all the lies? Vote on the new poll

OK, I am now making this poll to grab some attention from the uniclip team.

It is now the 1st March, And still no free or payable update to be seen for the uniclip. By now everybody has already run out of logs, and the delaying tactic is over.

What would customers like to do? Vote on my poll and voice your opinion to the uniclip team!
Old 03-01-2005, 18:00   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 26755
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by saejor

It is now the 1st March, And still no free or payable update to be seen for the uniclip. By now everybody has already run out of logs, and the delaying tactic is over.

What would customers like to do? Vote on my poll and voice your opinion to the uniclip team!
Are You trying to play mind games :S i am kinda confused how many polls are you going to make lol i think you have made one too many are you getting your colleges to vote in your on polls ot seems like it

best regards

simple solutions
Old 03-01-2005, 18:38   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 112674
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:

Change the friggin record mate.
Old 03-01-2005, 22:03   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94758
Thanks Meter: 3
unfair poll

Quote:

Guys
I think it is not unreasonable that we are all whinging cos lets be honest, uniclip did say that they would have the "big update "by 28th Feb and that date is now gone, however I dont think the options available in this poll really allow all forum members to truly cast their opinion. Personally I have been very happy with what UNICLIP does even though its not quite what I expected when I bought it and the support/ updates has frankly been virtually nil since I originally got it (aprox 5 mths) however it is, as far as I am concerned very good at what it does do, ie really simple sharp solution, good (but not as good as smart clip) for sendo etc etc and lets be honest the free nec logs earnt most of us a few quid , in my case considerably more than i paid for uniclip in the first place. So what I would like to see is a more honest poll so that the opinions of all forum/uniclip users could be voiced, personally mine would read "I do this for a living so I see every penny I spend as an investment so I have made a profit from uniclip and I am happy with that, however for me to be convinced to buy future products from this team I would prefer that they just told what I could expect from them and when I would get it, however I am a mercenary bastard and free nec logs still work for me so just keep earning me money and I am happy"

Mad4
Old 03-01-2005, 23:16   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 112674
Thanks Meter: 5
Im not voting on this unjust poll.

Couldn't the results be made public, and the people who don't give a f*ck forfeit any updates.
Old 03-02-2005, 14:10   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 33788
Dickhead ! Why Should The People Who Dont Give A **** Have To Forfeit Any Updates ? They All Paid The Same Amount Of Money At The Start, And Because They Voice A Pissed Off Opinion Which They Are Entitled To Give Up Further Updates?and What Does It Matter If Its Made Public? If You Want To Keep Your Door Stopper Then Thats Up To You.however If The Pissed Off Majority Want To Voice An Opinion Then Thats Up To Them.people Were Promised An Update, So If They Are Pissed Off, And Have Lost Out On An Update,why The Hell Should They Loose Out Again And Have Any Upgrades Forfeited? You On A Commision? Or Do You Just Like Haveing A Brown Nose?
Old 03-02-2005, 18:26   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboyno1
Dickhead ! Why Should The People Who Dont Give A **** Have To Forfeit Any Updates ? They All Paid The Same Amount Of Money At The Start, And Because They Voice A Pissed Off Opinion Which They Are Entitled To Give Up Further Updates?and What Does It Matter If Its Made Public? If You Want To Keep Your Door Stopper Then Thats Up To You.however If The Pissed Off Majority Want To Voice An Opinion Then Thats Up To Them.people Were Promised An Update, So If They Are Pissed Off, And Have Lost Out On An Update,why The Hell Should They Loose Out Again And Have Any Upgrades Forfeited? You On A Commision? Or Do You Just Like Haveing A Brown Nose?
First off all have some respect for other forum members no updates have been forfeited from my opinion like i said better late then never if the un-clip team didnt want support there device anymore why did they give us 30 free nec server logs in the first place these logs were worth more than the clip i know many people will be upset as the update is not given on time!

how ever i do feel the compertision of the un-clip will continue to play there dirt tricks ill feel sorry for them as soon as update is produced by the team

BUT SUPPORT IS FAR FROM OVER

BEST REGARDS

Simple Solutions
Old 03-02-2005, 18:37   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

looking at one of the points of the poll posted by our friend saejor

I would like a refund for my clip, and an apology for being lied to.

i can uderstand an apology but

when purchasing the uni-clip i recived a clip that could unlock

NOKIA
Sharp
LG
Sendo
Motorola e365
Panasonic X60
Samsung E800 etc
free Sagem calculator

on top of that we recived 30 free logs for nec i can understand customers being upset requesting for refund after making your money back and profit out logs and clip is exaggerated

i dont think you clip team are running a charity show :S

best regards

simple solutions
Old 03-02-2005, 19:28   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 33788
Please Ring ************* For More Free Logs And A Powder Puff For Your Nose!
Old 03-02-2005, 20:48   #10 (permalink)

Member: 110332
you are right we are all sick of the Lies...SO SAEJOR PLEASE SHUT UP & STOP YOUR LIES

Quote:

Saejor, WE are DEFINATLEY sick of all your lies, sick of all your crys so saejor please shut up ! cos you sound like a nagging old woman.

I am happy with the money returned from using my uniclip
Old 03-02-2005, 21:07   #11 (permalink)

Member: 110350
Quote:
Originally Posted by phones4u&me
Saejor, WE are DEFINATLEY sick of all your lies, sick of all your crys so saejor please shut up ! cos you sound like a nagging old woman.

I am happy with the money returned from using my uniclip
I agree sajoer go play elsewhere & let us work

Regards
3G
Old 03-02-2005, 21:23   #12 (permalink)

Member: 110363
Thumbs up

I am happy with the uniclip for me...Cool

see ya
Ringer

Last edited by Ringer; 03-04-2005 at 14:45.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:51   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2656
i agree with 'phones4u&me', ppl who are unable to recover their money through free logs and the clip should not really be in this game as they obviously dont have enough customers, therfore any device clip or soft purchased would not be worthwhile and there would be constant moaning and nagging as some are doing here.

i am also satisfied with my logs and clip for the meantime, some ppl want everything for free.

regards
Old 03-07-2005, 13:36   #14 (permalink)

Member: 87551
so what is the story with this update on 28th feb or was that just more lies???
Old 03-09-2005, 09:11   #15 (permalink)

Member: 63173
Have you registered for the 30 free logs worth over £300 of unlocking....or are you some sort of bozzo???