GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2018, 19:13   #196 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 13
Member: 2498483
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2

Inital Boot Ok!
BB_CPU_PID : 6735
BB_CPU_NME : [MediaTek] MT6735_S00
BB_CPU_EXT : 0xCA00 , 0x8A00 , 0x0000
Processing BROM stage
Settings for BROM configured!
SecCfgVal : 0x01000000
BromVer : 0x00FF
BLVersion : 0x0001
PreLoader : Active [ Boot with PL ]
BootLdrSS : SIGNED with SPRELOADER
Processing DA stage
DA Select done, will use MTK_AllInOne_DA_v3.3001.00.00
Sending and initialize DA ...

[DA_ERROR] : SECURITYBOOT_BOOT_NOT_ACCEPTED
Boot Error!

Operation Failed
Elapsed: 00:00:03
Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 19:52   #197 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Yusuf Lawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 6,375
Member: 1677653
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,621
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brmsan View Post
Inital Boot Ok!
BB_CPU_PID : 6735
BB_CPU_NME : [MediaTek] MT6735_S00
BB_CPU_EXT : 0xCA00 , 0x8A00 , 0x0000
Processing BROM stage
Settings for BROM configured!
SecCfgVal : 0x01000000
BromVer : 0x00FF
BLVersion : 0x0001
PreLoader : Active [ Boot with PL ]
BootLdrSS : SIGNED with SPRELOADER
Processing DA stage
DA Select done, will use MTK_AllInOne_DA_v3.3001.00.00
Sending and initialize DA ...

[DA_ERROR] : SECURITYBOOT_BOOT_NOT_ACCEPTED
Boot Error!

Operation Failed
Elapsed: 00:00:03
Reconnect Power/Cable!
bro, please mention phone model
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 00:41   #198 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 193
Member: 261334
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13
Chinese Miracle II [MTK module] v 1.58

Operation : Check / Read Info [ v1.58 ]

1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. Insert USB cable. In some cases require hold BootKey ( '*' )

Wait for phone...
Phone found! [ 45 ]
Sync...
Sync Ok, read regs...
Initial Register Read Failed (HW/Connection Error)
Boot Error!

Operation Failed
Elapsed: 00:00:36
Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 14:36   #199 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
nahidroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Free State
Age: 27
Posts: 601
Member: 2443283
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 516
Donate money to this user
Meizu M3s FLASH FAIL



Quote:

Quote:
Operation : Write Flash [ v2.00 r4 ]

Repartition : Disabled
Flash Verify : Disabled
Pre-Erase : Enabled
Verify HW/SW : Disabled
XData Backup : Disabled

Files :18
[FL] : Set : preloader_y15.bin
[FL] : Set : preloader_y15.bin
[FL] : Set : recovery.img
[FL] : Set : custom.img
[FL] : Set : md1rom.img
[FL] : Set : md1dsp.img
[FL] : Set : md1arm7.img
[FL] : Set : md3rom.img
[FL] : Set : lk.bin
[FL] : Set : lk.bin
[FL] : Set : boot.img
[FL] : Set : logo.bin
[FL] : Set : tz.img
[FL] : Set : tz.img
[FL] : Set : secro.img
[FL] : Set : system.img
[FL] : Set : cache.img
[FL] : Set : userdata.img

[FL] : Total size : 0x70F63020 [ 1.77 GB ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM54)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 54
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6755 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0001
TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000007
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SLA+SDA
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
MODE : Meizu : M3s_M5n_U10 | Manual : Disabled
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ...
AGENT : DA_PL.bin
AGENT : Found MT6755
AGENT : MTK_DOWNLOAD_AGENT
BROM : Sending 1st DA ...
BROM : DA sent
BROM :Transfer control to DA ...
DA : AGENT started!
DA : SYNC
DA : MODE : PRELOADER
DA : EXT_RAM initialized!
DA : BOOT to 2nd DA ...
DA : 2ND stage confirmed!
DA : SYNC with DA passed!
DA : Receiving HW info

SRAM: 0x00040000 [ 256.00 KB ]
DRAM: 0x80000000 [ 2.00 GB ]

EMMC: 150100513832334D42003B22C810834B
EMMC: VEN : SAMSUNG | OEM : 01 | DEV : Q823MB
EMMC:
BOOT1 : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
BOOT2 : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
RPMB : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
USER : 0x3A3E00000 [ 14.56 GB ]

CHIP : MT6750 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0008 , EVOL : 0x0000

RNID : AD12D76ED9287E7695898ABA55A9714C

DA : USB : HIGH-SPEED

Boot done!


[FL] : Flashing now ...

Write : PRELOADER
ERR : 0xC0020004
ERR : SEC_DL_FORBIDDEN
ERR : 0x00000000|0x0002CF90

Error : Flashing failed!
Seems as some of MANDATORY section of FW is damaged! If device alive and work - send report!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:36   #200 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
princesaddam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside Infinity
Posts: 1,645
Member: 1010626
Status: Offline
Sonork: using fb
Thanks Meter: 693
Gionee A1 plus dead recovery done after flash

Code:
Preloader [HW DEV] Info : 
 EMI : DEV : MT6757
 EMI : SRC : preloader_gnsz6757_66_n.bin
 EMI : CNT : 0002
 EMI : [00] : eMCP : eMMC+LP/DDR4 , ID : 150100574331364D42 : VEN : SAMSUNG   | DEV : WC16MB : RAM : [ 4.00 GB ]
 EMI : [01] : eMCP : eMMC+LP/DDR4 , ID : 150100444836444D42 : VEN : SAMSUNG   | DEV : DH6DMB : RAM : [ 4.00 GB ]

Operation : Write Flash [ v2.00 r4 ]

Repartition  : Enabled
Flash Verify : Enabled
Pre-Erase    : Enabled
Verify HW/SW : Enabled
XData Backup : Disabled

Files :16
[FL] : Set : preloader_gnsz6757_66_n.bin
[FL] : Set : preloader_gnsz6757_66_n.bin
[FL] : Set : recovery-verified.img
[FL] : Set : md1rom-verified.img
[FL] : Set : md1dsp-verified.img
[FL] : Set : md1arm7-verified.img
[FL] : Set : md3rom-verified.img
[FL] : Set : lk-verified.bin
[FL] : Set : lk-verified.bin
[FL] : Set : boot-verified.img
[FL] : Set : logo-verified.bin
[FL] : Set : trustzone-verified.bin
[FL] : Set : trustzone-verified.bin
[FL] : Set : system.img
[FL] : Set : cache.img
[FL] : Set : userdata.img

[FL] : Total size : 0xED9D807C [ 3.71 GB ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek USB Port (COM4)
MODE : BOOTROM
PORT : 4
Waiting BOOT ack ...
BROM : Skip ACK verify
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
     CHIP : MT6757 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0001
     TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000000
BROM : SecMode  : PLAIN [+PRL]
BROM : BOOTROM
MODE : 0_base : BASE_v1812 | Manual : Disabled
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ... 
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
AGENT : Found MT6757
AGENT : MTK_DOWNLOAD_AGENT
     BROM : Sending 1st DA ...
BROM : DA sent
BROM :Transfer control to DA ... 
     DA : AGENT started!
DA : SYNC
     DA : MODE : BROM
DA : EXT_RAM NOT initialized!
     EMI : DEV : MT6757
     EMI : SRC : preloader_gnsz6757_66_n.bin
     EMI : CNT : 0002
     EMI : [00] : eMCP : eMMC+LP/DDR4 , ID : 150100574331364D42 : VEN : SAMSUNG   | DEV : WC16MB : RAM : [ 4.00 GB ]
     EMI : [01] : eMCP : eMMC+LP/DDR4 , ID : 150100444836444D42 : VEN : SAMSUNG   | DEV : DH6DMB : RAM : [ 4.00 GB ]
     EMI : Init EMI from PRELOADER
     EMI : EXT_RAM CFG Passed!
DA : BOOT to 2nd DA ...
DA : 2ND stage confirmed!
DA : SYNC with DA passed!
DA : Receiving HW info

        SRAM: 0x00040000 [ 256.00 KB ]
        DRAM: 0x100000000 [ 4.00 GB ]

        EMMC: 150100444836444D42053711C8964481
        EMMC: VEN : SAMSUNG | OEM : 01 | DEV : DH6DMB
        EMMC: 
              BOOT1  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              BOOT2  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              RPMB   : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              USER   : 0xE8F800000 [ 58.24 GB ]

        CHIP : MT6757 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0001 , EVOL : 0x0000

        RNID : F1BA1E6BE17EC791B733B8C339CA82F

DA : USB : FULL-SPEED

Boot done!


[FL] : HW verification passed!

[FL] : RePartition 
[FL] : RePartition Ok!

[FL] : Flashing now ... 

Write : PRELOADER
Write : PRELOADER_BACKUP
Write : RECOVERY
Write : MD1IMG
Write : MD1DSP
Write : MD1ARM7
Write : MD3IMG
Write : LK
Write : LK2
Write : BOOT
Write : LOGO
Write : TEE1
Write : TEE2
Write : SYSTEM
Write : CACHE
Write : USERDATA

[FL] : Flashing finished!


Done!
Elapsed: 00:04:01

Reconnect Power/Cable!
Code:
Operation : Identify [ v2.00 r4 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM43)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 43
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
     CHIP : MT6757 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0001
     TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000000
BROM : SecMode  : PLAIN [+PRL]
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
MODE : 0_base : BASE_v1812 | Manual : Disabled
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ... 
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
AGENT : Found MT6757
AGENT : MTK_DOWNLOAD_AGENT
     BROM : Sending 1st DA ...
BROM : DA sent
BROM :Transfer control to DA ... 
     DA : AGENT started!
DA : SYNC
     DA : MODE : PRELOADER
DA : EXT_RAM initialized!
DA : BOOT to 2nd DA ...
DA : 2ND stage confirmed!
DA : SYNC with DA passed!
DA : Receiving HW info

        SRAM: 0x00040000 [ 256.00 KB ]
        DRAM: 0x100000000 [ 4.00 GB ]

        EMMC: 150100444836444D42053711C8964481
        EMMC: VEN : SAMSUNG | OEM : 01 | DEV : DH6DMB
        EMMC: 
              BOOT1  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              BOOT2  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              RPMB   : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              USER   : 0xE8F800000 [ 58.24 GB ]

        CHIP : MT6757 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0001 , EVOL : 0x0000

        RNID : F1BA1E6BE17EC791B733B8C339CA82F

DA : USB : HIGH-SPEED

Boot done!

Board Platform : mt6757
Build Time     : 1495550200
Display ID     : amigo4.0
Patch Level    : NRD90M
Product Info   : gnsz6757_66_n
Ver. CodeName  : REL
Ver. Release   : 7.0
Sec. Patch     : 2017-04-05
Product Board  : A1_Plus
Product Brand  : GIONEE
Product Device : GIONEE_SWW1617
Product Manfct : GIONEE
Product Model  : A1 Plus
Product Name   : A1_Plus

USERDATA : PLAIN ( NOT encrypted )


Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:21
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princesaddam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 12:57   #201 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Aamir_Zia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Karachi Pakistan
Age: 35
Posts: 6,738
Member: 47321
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54032
Thanks Meter: 485
VIVO Y81 Loader needed
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:27   #202 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
okello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: kampala Uganda
Posts: 330
Member: 1610674
Status: Offline
Sonork: 210921
Thanks Meter: 154
ONLY tool that can write TECNO secure boot devices with backup firmware no need for factory signed firmware just make backup and flash to another.
great update team
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:34   #203 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Fragga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Android Modding
Posts: 880
Member: 1507693
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 115
TECNO LA7 FRP Done in sends


Card found : 41645534 , v0136
Infinity-Box Chinese Miracle MediaTek Service Module [ MTK ] v2.00 r4

Operation : Reset Settings/Format FS [ v2.00 r4 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM10)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 10
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6739 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000005
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
MODE : 0_base : BASE_v1712 | Manual : Disabled
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ...
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin

AGENT : Selected AGENT doesn't have required configuration!
Check and select CORRECT SETTINGS for your device!

Reconnect Power/Cable!


Operation : Reset Settings/Format FS [ v2.00 r4 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM10)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 10
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
CHIP : MT6739 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000
TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000005
BROM : SecMode : SBC+SDA
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
MODE : TECNO : BASE_SECURE | Manual : Disabled
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ...
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
AGENT : Found MT6739
AGENT : MTK_DOWNLOAD_AGENT
BROM : Sending 1st DA ...
BROM : DA sent
BROM :Transfer control to DA ...
DA : AGENT started!
DA : SYNC
DA : MODE : PRELOADER
DA : EXT_RAM initialized!
DA : BOOT to 2nd DA ...
DA : 2ND stage confirmed!
DA : SYNC with DA passed!
DA : Receiving HW info

SRAM: 0x00040000 [ 256.00 KB ]
DRAM: 0x80000000 [ 2.00 GB ]

EMMC: 150100514536334D4203140DE47B45C5
EMMC: VEN : SAMSUNG | OEM : 01 | DEV : QE63MB
EMMC:
BOOT1 : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
BOOT2 : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
RPMB : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
USER : 0x3A3E00000 [ 14.56 GB ]

CHIP : MT6739 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCA00 , SWVR : 0x0000 , EVOL : 0x0000

RNID : E16362A89C128C23B6154C7C5521907

DA : USB : HIGH-SPEED

Boot done!

Format Ok : RESET PROTECTION

Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:14

Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fragga For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2018, 16:40   #204 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 5
Member: 2367013
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
oppo f7 stock in logo and restart after rest frp
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 18:02   #205 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kamal_singla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bharat
Age: 28
Posts: 4,539
Member: 2211790
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahidroman View Post
Meizu M3s FLASH FAIL
Untick preloader and try again...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 18:03   #206 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kamal_singla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bharat
Age: 28
Posts: 4,539
Member: 2211790
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmadaseven View Post
oppo f7 stock in logo and restart after rest frp
Once do force power off and on
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:45   #207 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Iran-Minab=((GSM Center))
Posts: 120
Member: 1703463
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1645756
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermann07 View Post
error read firmware some phone MTK (cannot creat file....access is denied)
try to run program as administrator
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:30   #208 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Sindh pakistan
Posts: 3
Member: 2841462
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
=== Wait for phone...

Phone found! [ 81 ]
Port Opened
Sync...
InitBoot Done [ 0x81 ] , Ver : SPRD3
Sync...
Sending FDL
[Info] : If SW freeze here more, than 15 seconds - remove cable
FDL Ready!
Boot Ver : SC7731 Crev eMMC Loader v2.0
Sending FLASH FDL
FLASH FDL Ready!
Boot Ok!
AndroidInfo created
Firmware Size : 2874 MiB
Saved to : C:\Users\sadam\Desktop\I6_METAL_ONE_i6_Metal_ONE_n ew_6.0_MRA58K_release-keys_QMobile_i6_Metal_ONE\
Done!

Elapsed: 00:13:49

Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:05   #209 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 239
Member: 1280685
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58
Exclamation vivo Y69 FRP Failed erase block!

Identify
Code:
Identify [ v2.00 r4 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM_V1632 (Android) (COM23)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 23
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
     CHIP : MT6755 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0001
     TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000005
BROM : SecMode  : SBC+SDA
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
MODE : Vivo : Y69 | Manual : Enabled
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ... 
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
AGENT : Found MT6755
AGENT : MTK_DOWNLOAD_AGENT
     BROM : Sending 1st DA ...
BROM : DA sent
BROM :Transfer control to DA ... 
     DA : AGENT started!
DA : SYNC
     DA : MODE : PRELOADER
DA : EXT_RAM initialized!
DA : BOOT to 2nd DA ...
DA : 2ND stage confirmed!
DA : SYNC with DA passed!
DA : Receiving HW info

        SRAM: 0x00000000 [ 0 B ]
        DRAM: 0x80000000 [ 2.00 GB ]

        EMMC: 90014A484247346132A54DE798DF84D3
        EMMC: VEN : HYNIX | OEM : 4A01 | DEV : HBG4a2
        EMMC: 
              BOOT1  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              BOOT2  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              RPMB   : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              USER   : 0x747C00000 [ 29.12 GB ]

        CHIP : MT6750 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0008 , EVOL : 0x0000

        RNID : 68A8EB652CD81A68EFEF88433C414DF

DA : USB : HIGH-SPEED

Boot done!

Patch Level    : NRD90M
Display ID     : NRD90M release-keys
Ver. CodeName  : REL
Ver. Release   : 7.0
Sec. Patch     : 2018-04-05
Build Time     : 1524019597
Product Model  : vivo 1714
Product Brand  : vivo
Product Name   : 1714
Product Device : 1714
Product Board  : mt6750
Product Manfct : vivo
Board Platform : mt6750
Product Info   : bbk6750_66_n
Product Model  : PD1705F_EX



Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:14
FRP [RESET PROTECTION]
Code:
Operation : Reset Settings/Format FS [ v2.00 r4 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM_V1632 (Android) (COM23)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 23
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
     CHIP : MT6755 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0001
     TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000005
BROM : SecMode  : SBC+SDA
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
MODE : Vivo : Y69 | Manual : Enabled
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ... 
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
AGENT : Found MT6755
AGENT : MTK_DOWNLOAD_AGENT
     BROM : Sending 1st DA ...
BROM : DA sent
BROM :Transfer control to DA ... 
     DA : AGENT started!
DA : SYNC
     DA : MODE : PRELOADER
DA : EXT_RAM initialized!
DA : BOOT to 2nd DA ...
DA : 2ND stage confirmed!
DA : SYNC with DA passed!
DA : Receiving HW info

        SRAM: 0x00000000 [ 0 B ]
        DRAM: 0x80000000 [ 2.00 GB ]

        EMMC: 90014A484247346132A54DE798DF84D3
        EMMC: VEN : HYNIX | OEM : 4A01 | DEV : HBG4a2
        EMMC: 
              BOOT1  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              BOOT2  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              RPMB   : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              USER   : 0x747C00000 [ 29.12 GB ]

        CHIP : MT6750 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0008 , EVOL : 0x0000

        RNID : 68A8EB652CD81A68EFEF88433C414DF

DA : USB : HIGH-SPEED

Boot done!

ERR : 0xC0030006
ERR : STORAGE_MISMATCH
ERR : 0x00000000|0x00000000

Error : Failed erase block!
Try select another format mode!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 15:23   #210 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kamal_singla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bharat
Age: 28
Posts: 4,539
Member: 2211790
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by @ndoy View Post
Identify
Code:
Identify [ v2.00 r4 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM_V1632 (Android) (COM23)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 23
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
     CHIP : MT6755 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0001
     TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000005
BROM : SecMode  : SBC+SDA
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
MODE : Vivo : Y69 | Manual : Enabled
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ... 
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
AGENT : Found MT6755
AGENT : MTK_DOWNLOAD_AGENT
     BROM : Sending 1st DA ...
BROM : DA sent
BROM :Transfer control to DA ... 
     DA : AGENT started!
DA : SYNC
     DA : MODE : PRELOADER
DA : EXT_RAM initialized!
DA : BOOT to 2nd DA ...
DA : 2ND stage confirmed!
DA : SYNC with DA passed!
DA : Receiving HW info

        SRAM: 0x00000000 [ 0 B ]
        DRAM: 0x80000000 [ 2.00 GB ]

        EMMC: 90014A484247346132A54DE798DF84D3
        EMMC: VEN : HYNIX | OEM : 4A01 | DEV : HBG4a2
        EMMC: 
              BOOT1  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              BOOT2  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              RPMB   : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              USER   : 0x747C00000 [ 29.12 GB ]

        CHIP : MT6750 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0008 , EVOL : 0x0000

        RNID : 68A8EB652CD81A68EFEF88433C414DF

DA : USB : HIGH-SPEED

Boot done!

Patch Level    : NRD90M
Display ID     : NRD90M release-keys
Ver. CodeName  : REL
Ver. Release   : 7.0
Sec. Patch     : 2018-04-05
Build Time     : 1524019597
Product Model  : vivo 1714
Product Brand  : vivo
Product Name   : 1714
Product Device : 1714
Product Board  : mt6750
Product Manfct : vivo
Board Platform : mt6750
Product Info   : bbk6750_66_n
Product Model  : PD1705F_EX



Done!
Elapsed: 00:00:14
FRP [RESET PROTECTION]
Code:
Operation : Reset Settings/Format FS [ v2.00 r4 ]

1. Make sure device is powered off. Power off, if need. Wait 20 seconds after
2. Insert USB cable in phone
Waiting for device connection ...

PTFN : MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM_V1632 (Android) (COM23)
MODE : PRELOADER PORT
PORT : 23
Waiting BOOT ack ...
PRELOADER : ACK confirmed!
BROM : Init BROM
BROM init passed!
     CHIP : MT6755 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0001
     TYPE : MODERN RAPHAEL
BROM : SecLevel : 0x00000005
BROM : SecMode  : SBC+SDA
BROM : PRELOADER PORT
MODE : Vivo : Y69 | Manual : Enabled
AGENT : Look for suitable BootChain in DA ... 
AGENT : MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
AGENT : Found MT6755
AGENT : MTK_DOWNLOAD_AGENT
     BROM : Sending 1st DA ...
BROM : DA sent
BROM :Transfer control to DA ... 
     DA : AGENT started!
DA : SYNC
     DA : MODE : PRELOADER
DA : EXT_RAM initialized!
DA : BOOT to 2nd DA ...
DA : 2ND stage confirmed!
DA : SYNC with DA passed!
DA : Receiving HW info

        SRAM: 0x00000000 [ 0 B ]
        DRAM: 0x80000000 [ 2.00 GB ]

        EMMC: 90014A484247346132A54DE798DF84D3
        EMMC: VEN : HYNIX | OEM : 4A01 | DEV : HBG4a2
        EMMC: 
              BOOT1  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              BOOT2  : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              RPMB   : 0x00400000 [ 4.00 MB ]
              USER   : 0x747C00000 [ 29.12 GB ]

        CHIP : MT6750 , SBID : 0x8A00 , HWVR : 0xCB00 , SWVR : 0x0008 , EVOL : 0x0000

        RNID : 68A8EB652CD81A68EFEF88433C414DF

DA : USB : HIGH-SPEED

Boot done!

ERR : 0xC0030006
ERR : STORAGE_MISMATCH
ERR : 0x00000000|0x00000000

Error : Failed erase block!
Try select another format mode!

Reconnect Power/Cable!
Change protocol n try again
Also can try wipe frp partition via memory tool
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:14.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.34971 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO