GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 08:03   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22284
Thanks Meter: 81

when i connect my infinity slim box,my pinfinder and my friend's smartcard the pair works perfectly without a problem.
When i take my smart card and put it in his box set i get the same error am having that why i kept telling the infinity team that its something to do with the way i activated my smart card. All i need is to reset my smartcard and start all over again.
Old 10-31-2008, 13:13   #17 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Hello,

Yes, I understand that you want to activate your smart-card without online activation procedure, but it is not possible.

1. check at what COM port you have Infinity-Box installed, post here this information
2. disable all Bluetooth devices at your PC
3. go to PC DeviceManager and check what COM ports you have in system, post here this information
Old 10-31-2008, 14:44   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 71721
Sonork: 100.106320
Thanks Meter: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitawira View Post
when i connect my infinity slim box,my pinfinder and my friend's smartcard the pair works perfectly without a problem.
When i take my smart card and put it in his box set i get the same error am having that why i kept telling the infinity team that its something to do with the way i activated my smart card. All i need is to reset my smartcard and start all over again.
i think your pinfinder paired with your friends smartcard
and you want to paired your pinfinder with your smartcard

your pinfinder work with only one smartcard which you paired 1st and box is not a mater

Last edited by TURNING POINT; 10-31-2008 at 14:50.
Old 10-31-2008, 20:45   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

To infinity team i mean to reset my smart card online so that i do not receive the error code like,
Authentication stage error: Server reported error:[0007] No more upgrade logs: Dongle is up-to-date and has latest firmware. Don't try more !.

For you Mr Turning piont my friend did activate his set on his PC,the only thing i took from his system was the smart card cause i wanted to make sure that both my slim box and my pin finder is okey.
So dont say i activate my pin finder with his box.For your information my box and the pin finder they are okey because these works okey with his card,the same even when i put back in his set. when i take the same working box and put my card in it ,it does not see the pin finder.in your case if you have tried something like this would you blame the hardware or smart card.
HOW COME ONE SMART CARD WORKS BETTER IN BOTH SETS WHILE MINE IN BOTH SETS GIVES THE SAME ERROR,THINK.THAT WHY I AM ASKING THE SUPPORT IF POSSIBLE TO RESET MY SMARTCARD ONLINE AGAIN I DO THE UPGRADE AGAIN,JUST REACTIVE MY ACCOUNT ONLINE SO THAT I DONT GET THIS ERROR:
Locating server...
Server#1 address found.
Connecting to server#1...
Server connection successfully established.
S/N: 46FXXXX, Firmware: 0111.02
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error: Server reported error:[0007] No more upgrade logs: Dongle is up-to-date and has latest firmware. Don't try more !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comport No.JPG (55.1 KB, 30 views)
Old 10-31-2008, 21:39   #20 (permalink)
Product Manager

@chitawira
I can not understand why you still continue to make dongle upgrade tries.
Please, try to understand one easy thing: your PinFinder should be detected by DongleManager and only then you will be able to activate it online.
Why you continue to make dongle upgrade tries and write here repeated messages about "No more upgrade logs: Dongle is up-to-date and has latest firmware. Don't try more !" ?
Please, explain me this, I need to get an answer !

Please, read my words very carefully: you must activate PinFinder according to instruction from PinFinder manual !
Read instruction in manual !
Do NOT make useless dongle upgrade tries in other case (if you continue to make useless tries) your account at server will be disabled automatically by server.

What to do now:
1. download latest DongleManager from support area
2. open PinFinder manual and try to activate PinFinder again ACCORDING TO MANUAL !
DO NOT make something that you think will be better, make everything STRONGLY according to manual !
if your PinFinder can not be detected by DongleManager try to disconnect/connect PinFinder from/to box and repeat process several times.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:56   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

When run Pin finder i get this below, {CHECK ERROR CLOSELY}

log opened: [11/1/2008 7:49:38 AM] ====
Application: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\PinFinder\PinFinder.exe
Initializing...
software version: 1.06
Smart-Card S/N: 46FA
Smart-Card firmware version: 0111
error: Dongle[46Fxxxx] is not activated for current software module.
current dongle activation level: 0001 {check this}
required dongle activation level: 0011
Download latest upgrade-client (DongleManager) from support area
and upgrade dongle firmware to activate additional features.

Please, read more details about PinFinder:
www.infinity-box.com or www.infinity-box.biz

I then download dongle manager 1.25 version then followed the manual from pages 5 through 11 and this what i have,tried over 25 times connect and disconnect from the box.
==== log opened: [11/1/2008 8:49:23 AM] ====
Application: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\DongleManager\DongleManager.exe
Dongle Manager [Infinity Box] v1.25
Initializing Pin-Finder Adapter...
searching adapter at COM1...
too many retries
can't find adapter
searching adapter at COM3...
too many retries
can't find adapter
searching adapter at COM1...
too many retries
can't find adapter
searching adapter at COM2...
too many retries
can't find adapter
searching adapter at COM7...
too many retries
can't find adapter
searching adapter at COM20...
can't open COM20
can't find adapter
can't open COM20
done
Pin-Finder Adapter can't be detected !

Please, check that Pin-Finder Adapter connected to PC and try again.
PLEASE CHECK THE PICS ATTACHED AND TELL ME WHAT IS ABOUT THE LEVELS SAID IN THE PIN FINDER EXE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dongle level.JPG (21.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Pin finder detection. by donlgle manager failedi.JPG (90.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg not detected.JPG (11.4 KB, 11 views)
Old 11-01-2008, 09:53   #22 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dearest Friend,

Please, forget about levels, why you continue to insist about levels ?

I tell you again: the only one problem that can be with your PinFinder is a problem with PinFinder detection via COM port.

As I can see you did not understand that the best way is: follow instructions EXACTLY STEP BY STEP !
You always ignore my advices (WHY YOU IGNORED MY ADVICE IN STEP -1 IN MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE ???) , but anyway I have biggest patence in te World so I repeat instruction again.
Now read my instructions and make all steps:

What to do now:
1. download latest DongleManager from support area
2. open PinFinder manual and try to activate PinFinder again ACCORDING TO MANUAL !
DO NOT make something that you think will be better, make everything STRONGLY according to manual !
if your PinFinder can not be detected by DongleManager try to disconnect/connect PinFinder from/to box and repeat process several times.
Old 01-10-2009, 13:46   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 299902
Thanks Meter: 20
was having the same problem now sloved thanks good support
Old 07-15-2009, 01:49   #24 (permalink)
Blocked

Member: 162707
Thanks Meter: 66
Donate money to this user
Hi

I have the same problem. I notice whenever i plug in the mirrored rj-45 cable the pin finder does not light up. Should it lighted up? Please I am awaiting your speedy response.

Venom
fr Jamaica
Old 07-15-2009, 19:57   #25 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hello,

Please, check what is voltage at you unibox connector (box, not PinFinder) pin-5 ?
Old 07-17-2009, 03:12   #26 (permalink)
Blocked

Member: 162707
Thanks Meter: 66
Donate money to this user
Helly thank you very much. I read the manual and solder the wire on the inifinity box and it now works like a charm. I love this thing. Now all my hard phones are unlocked. Thank you very very much infinity team.

Venom
fr Jamaica
Old 05-09-2010, 08:53   #27 (permalink)

Member: 1191274
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs up 100% detect pinfinder

100% detect pinfinder first install the egate driver then install com6 VCP0 cable driver then enjoy no forget say thanks