GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > x1x to x45/x50

x1x to x45/x50 All Siemens mobile starting from S6, S10, ... up to C45, S45, ME45, SL42, SL45(i), A50, CL50, M50, MT50.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2002, 14:02   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4277
Thanks Meter: 2
MT50 unlocker by Maxim FREEE

Hi
You can download 100% working and free MT50 unlocker by Maxim on:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/croati...files/SIEMENS/
If You are not member of croatia-gsm group register, go to Files-Siemens section and download.
Regards
[email protected]
GSM: 00385 91 270 7777
mslion7
Milan
Old 06-14-2002, 15:50   #2 (permalink)
prp
Freak Poster

Member: 8627
Thanks Meter: 4
thanks

mslion7 i haventn't tested it yet but thanks.
Old 06-14-2002, 17:38   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4510
Thanks Meter: 2
I tested and it`s 100% working.

Regards
Old 06-14-2002, 19:42   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8696
Thanks Meter: 45
It's works? Someone test this soft?
Old 06-14-2002, 20:09   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1596
Thanks Meter: 12
Yes, it is not a joke ..
http://www.alfamobil.cz/software.htm
Old 06-14-2002, 20:32   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 9600
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi there.

Although it's great, that we have free MT50 unlocker, which works fine (as you wrote), don't you guys consider it a little unfair? MT50 is available on the market for few weeks, and free soft for it exist. x45 series models are with us for several months (maybe a year) and there is still no free unlocker for it... . OK, it was just my usuall complains... , you may ignore it.

I haven't had chance to test it yet (as I wrote, there have been only few weeks since MT50 is avaliable on the market). I'm still waiting for free x45 map creator...
Old 06-14-2002, 20:58   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 835
Thanks Meter: 42
soon....

..maybe soon free Ericsson T39, T65, T68, T520 Unlocker ?
no need smart card for emma - no need EYE dongle
wbr
BoNt3k
Old 06-14-2002, 21:25   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8696
Thanks Meter: 45
Yes! Soon everything will be for free!

...cellphone to
Old 06-14-2002, 21:45   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

kozielski ????

..Mr Kozielski.....soon....all will be free soon....not a joke.....only wait for more crazy people.....FREE FREE FREE !
Old 06-15-2002, 00:46   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 12142
Re: soon....

Quote:
Originally posted by bontek
..maybe soon free Ericsson T39, T65, T68, T520 Unlocker ?
no need smart card for emma - no need EYE dongle
wbr
BoNt3k
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Bontek, everybody knows that pro is lamer and he can not crack emma card !!!!!! SO better not say such a shame for your company - since you are civilised man. Anything can be free some day so we all are ready for that, but pro's day is very far. His friend Roma making all software for pro and this is not a secret for anybody, so maybe made by Roma (which i respect as good programmer) i would even like to see that soft for free !!! Because i believe he can do it. But please do not mention about pro and his works. He is BEZDAR ! (If you do not know this word - ask pro, he knows ). So that is what i want to tell you.
Ok - i wish you good luck in cracking emma card

Max
Old 06-15-2002, 01:09   #11 (permalink)

Member: 7063
Software working tested 5 phones UNLOCKING ))
Old 06-15-2002, 01:39   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

to MAXIM ( Mad MAX ):

Maxim, as You know, Pro is also good programmer like Your friend Sergiej, as almost all people know he writes many software ( also many software what You published in the internet already)
We know ( not all ) that Your problem between PRO and You is money Now, everybody, You and PRO is trying to be the best in GSM programming and still find new solutions..You are angry for him now, that he give for free to all his customers FREE MT50 support - FREE cause You didn't want to give free, probably due this fact that some china people have cracked ( copied ) Your Siemens BOX and started selling for very very low money ( about 100 U$D ) I know that You wanted to put Your MT50 software in new DONGLES but why You put this free ????? I think that PRO did it first and put as an update for his All 3/4 Siemens Software - THAT WAS STARNGE FOR YOU and You decided be "better" and put it free..)) Good IDEA for Your customers, now You are BIG MASTER of GSM as You write on Your WWW YES - But maybe some others private reasons ??? Mayeb You doesn't liek PRO - YO Hate him I know but, as You know..." Only *** can judge You "

wbr
BoNt3k

P.S
You told me "Good luck in cracking EMMA" - I am not cracker - I knwo that is is very hard but...
You knwo Mr Kozielski ? You knwo Ivan form Lview ? Ask hime for NEW Ericssons - 3.000 U$D for NEW Ericssons is good price for You or not ? I am very very prud that now, You are still the only one who offer REMOTE UNLOCKING for NEW ERICSSONS, but please do not be so sure about it...
Software for Ericssons is coming..))) For some people already came I wish You very big amount of clients for Your Ericsson CREDITS
"daswidania"
Old 06-15-2002, 02:32   #13 (permalink)
Major Poster

No that is not the reason why i put MT50 free...

RE: pro...
pro is not good programmer. He is good talker and person who
does not care of his future because of money.
I have NO ANY MONEY RELATION with pro(whatever he says i do not care - i know the truth). His friend Ra@kal F**ed me with 5000$ at the time me and pro made siemens X35 partial software, but i desided to work alone and since i told to pro who owes him but he said that i lie... strange hmm .. why should i lie, whatever, pro was nobody till i pick him and he started to interfere my business in UA so this is why i hate him - because i worned him that if he will start business himself - i will be very angree....Moreover - he started spreading silly talks about me
- that could make only a girl not a man - so he is nothing for me - a mamason perhaps.

RE: Siemens MT50
I put it because of crazy moderator of gsmhack-crew group.
The boy is totally out of mind and talks of me a lot of **** that ONLY pro could tell him about me because no other person in GSM world could say that i take cocain, i write it now in public "THAT I DO NOT TAKE COCAINE" and my revenge will be very dangerous for that man - i bet! It was regarding free mt50!
I just very wonder how could a man - who actually does not know who am i at all - say such things about me so i say in public - the boy is MAD ! And DEBIL. He is from Moscow and ..........

RE: Ericssons
I know about kozielski and about that he makes ericssons in poland using EMMA Card, i know that all and this makes sence for me to be more - Ericsson service sees what card how many times was resetted and Be sure - kozielski's ericsson very fast can stop working ... I have nothing against him - Good man perhaps and i wish him prosper in GSM buss. But to buy Stand alone software wich in few days can become a simple window - not smart at all.....
So what i want to tell you and all who reads this post - i am absolutelly normal man, many people know now about me and many will know anyway - so none of them says that i am bad or blablabla - only pro and his firends. So i hate him because he is not a man - only a girl hidding for his mama's back and talking about people who give him trust, and bread to eat - that they are f***ers and cocainists....instead of "thank you that you let me know the GSM world"
So f**ck him!
And Notice - i have not say that about any of other known by me people that i respect, and never i did tell to Zulea - "look man, i am more than you" or to Saras " who are you?" or to Dejan - "You are lamer " NO - I DO NOT SAY THAT because those people are MEN and behave themselves as MEN and i respect them.

And i do not claim that i am better than any of them!!!!!!!!!!!

So that is maybe more than i would like to say.

CIAO!

Max

Last edited by MaxGSMMaster; 06-15-2002 at 04:51.
Old 06-15-2002, 02:34   #14 (permalink)
Major Poster

Re: to MAXIM ( Mad MAX ):

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bontek
[B]Maxim, as You know, Pro is also good programmer like Your friend Sergiej, as almost all people know he writes many software ( also many software what You published in the internet already)

What Sergey and what software did i publish of him free ??????

Max
Old 06-15-2002, 04:46   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2800
Thanks Meter: 47
fingerprint: 94B8-7727
name:slalwani