GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Off Topic Zone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/)
-   -   No Key Sim or Unlockers Nightmare (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/no-key-sim-unlockers-nightmare-496881/)

F@RUK S 02-10-2008 14:31

isnt same price and same models support this card with no-key?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...highlight=hams

SCORPION-1 02-10-2008 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by F@RUKS (Post 3077961)
isnt same price and same models support this card with no-key?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...highlight=hams

100% same thing.

no key = tornado sim = bla bla sim all is same thing .. only name differenc.

fonesunlock 02-10-2008 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCORPION-1 (Post 3078011)
100% same thing.

no key = tornado sim = bla bla sim all is same thing .. only name differenc.

I have been selling and tested all 3 (Smart-SIM, FREE SIM [Red colour], and the NO KEY),,
Results are that the NO KEY sim works on more models than the others, i.e. Nokia N80..

snsoftkiller 02-10-2008 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by oOXTCOo (Post 3077118)
_______PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS!!!_______

MY IDEA!

i ordered such turbo sim, i want find a way to mount the xsim fix in the mainboard of the phone!
this solution is THE SOLUTION FOR ALL OF US!!!

the phone is permanently unlocked (no matter witch phone, newest nokia phones can be unlocked)
and our job in unlocking is again secure.

DONT SELL X-SIM ALONE!

SONE AS I RESOVE THIS FU**ING X-SIM I WILL TEST I ITS POSSIBLE (I THINK ITS 100% POSSIBLE)...

i think there is enugh space in every phone to install this x-sim inside phone!

waht you think about this?

I thought about this opportunities. So every phone with details how to sold on the board.

elmer71 02-11-2008 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonesunlock (Post 3078335)
I have been selling and tested all 3 (Smart-SIM, FREE SIM [Red colour], and the NO KEY),,
Results are that the NO KEY sim works on more models than the others, i.e. Nokia N80..

Hello

Where I can buy a No key Sim ?....Who are the distributors/resellers for the No Key Sim Nokia ?

Thanks

oOXTCOo 02-11-2008 13:15

iam interessted to buy only the ic of this x-sim...

i will solder it direkt to the mainboard of the phone.

we can easy solder the ic direkt to the lines of simreader...
eventually we need to cut some trackt, but i dont think its needed...

Bi0H4z4rD 02-11-2008 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by oOXTCOo (Post 3079975)

I have never had on my hands one of these sims, but if its the way i think, you should forget about soldering or doing anything physically on the IC. Better just solder the whole card and glue it with silicone or smth.

Anyway, this is a crazy idea. Making complicate something that is damn easy.

BR

snsoftkiller 02-11-2008 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by oOXTCOo (Post 3079975)

It will be greatfull if you can post pictures of this way ;)

ednacell 02-11-2008 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bi0H4z4rD (Post 3080004)
I have never had on my hands one of these sims, but if its the way i think, you should forget about soldering or doing anything physically on the IC. Better just solder the whole card and glue it with silicone or smth.

Anyway, this is a crazy idea. Making complicate something that is damn easy.

BR

You missed the point some unlockers are not willing to sell one no-key to unlock very BB5 and Dct-4 nokia. Some clever Unlockers are thinking of ways to have only one No-KEY for one phone. By some how collocating Xsim(No-key) permanently to phone. Which I think is a good idea, IF this can be done then No-Key becomes less a of enemy to unlockers. And unlockers can sell more No-key.

Bi0H4z4rD 02-11-2008 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ******** (Post 3080083)
You missed the point some unlockers are not willing to sell one no-key to unlock very BB5 and Dct-4 nokia. Some clever Unlockers are thinking of ways to have only one No-KEY for one phone. By some how collocating Xsim(No-key) permanently to phone. Which I think is a good idea, IF this can be done then No-Key becomes less a of enemy to unlockers. And unlockers can sell more No-key.

Okie, got the point now.

The main problem, is that you will need to:

-Use wires and/or cut tracks on pcb

I think this is a great idea, but far from reality.

Cant think a way of doing this far from sim slot, since as you may know very well, there are smd components very close to it that you would need to have in mind for wiring, and this would make the job not worth the time spent on it.

Not to mention that this will definitely void 200% the warranty.

Anyway, if i come to think a way of doing it, i will surely post it in forum.

PS: Everyone should have in mind that there could come some FW update that would make these cards useless. These sims are not as safe as normal unlocking.

BR

Bi0H4z4rD 02-11-2008 16:28

After examining a 5200 (yeah, in know its not BB5, but nokia) and my W800i (yeah, i know SEMC is not supported) i got to the following conclussion:

The easiest thing to do is to desolder the SIM slot, and to place the core of the whatever-card under it, so it will be between the pcb and the operator SIM card. How to do it? Dunno, would need to try it to see. I know that this is not easy, but...

I see that on this 5200, it goes straight under a layer, so tracks are not visible at all. The W800i has some "testpoints" for SIM slot, which maybe could be used for this purpose.

As i said, i have no card to test, and no phone to check, but if someone has skills, equipment, and time, could try doing this with a broken phone and any simcard to see if they could make it that way.

I am currently at work, so i wont be able to test anything until im back home in a week. :(

BR

F C 02-12-2008 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonesunlock (Post 3078335)

N76 AND 6300 ETC_ ARE THEY SUPPORTED ON THE RED COLOUR SIM CARD ?

JUST TO HAVE INFO !

BR,

GOHAR

ednacell 02-12-2008 16:53

Who gives a damm about the topic anymore it has become a mini sales section. Topic should be closed.

amabbasi 08-18-2008 17:50

haha ha ha ha
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm