GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Off Topic Zone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/)
-   -   No Key Sim or Unlockers Nightmare (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/no-key-sim-unlockers-nightmare-496881/)

SM4RTBOY 02-03-2008 06:06

btw :No-Key
DCT4+, BB5 SIM card solution for your locked ,Nokia BB5 and DCT4+ mobile phones

just a bypass ! NOT remove codes !

sm4rtboy

SCORPION-1 02-03-2008 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by vish_thakkar786 (Post 3059822)
My firend
i would like to linform you one thing that when i phone unlock card was introduced the people selling this were non gsm people and they sold a lot so it wont make any sense if we special unlockers stop selling this. the other people will sell and i feel its better to sell then and make money instead of wasting time in thinking what to do and what not to..start selling NO-KEY and gain money ...its for all gsm resellers it wont make any difference to gsm industry so better sell and make money
regards
VT:D

all of your replys in this thread i check and this shows that this : No Key : sim belongs to you .. i mean ur production i m 100% sure.

correct me if i m wrong . :)

koolio 02-03-2008 13:22

No Key or Xsim is pretty Damn expensive

people will still rather a full unlock this is just a bypass

dont be so critical bro

cheers

dogeatdog 02-03-2008 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by koolio (Post 3060480)
No Key or Xsim is pretty Damn expensive

people will still rather a full unlock this is just a bypass

dont be so critical bro

cheers

We not talk about today!
We talk about near future, in 6 months, how much will cost these damned xsim, nokey, turbosim???

koolio 02-03-2008 13:31

EDIT:

damn u guys have nothing to do hey?

Casmos- u need a life its not much of a big deal ur sooking all over the forum mate

grow up...
UnlockingExperts- sunny
Please grow up a little its not the end of the world this sim is very expensive and the prices you buy boxes for unlocking and the amount of customers u can get ...
i think the box makers some times deserve a little more

come on guys there is always work u are just being so critical and dramatising the whole matter

X-sim or No key cannot kill the market maybe your whole view is wrong

koolio 02-03-2008 13:35

YOU can also become a reseller of these thats how this is intergrated in the system ..

he isnt advertising hes saying u can resell these and make money too

u just have to buy bulk and become a reseller
cheers

::.imeimate.:: 02-03-2008 14:39

well i think it depends on its price
if the manufacturere keep the price up for this Xsim it will be good for us
as if its sales for a high price to enduser, we can still unlock the unlockable bb5s for resonable price and cheaper than selling the Xsim to enduser

monsterpassword 02-03-2008 19:16

wait for clone from china! the x sim and nokey will be 25 RMB or 4 usd in a few weeks! it will be sold in all gsm shops ie. amateur or professional. the nightmare: it will also be sold every where we sell scratch cards to purchase gsm credit.

spider-man 02-03-2008 21:09

sad and sad many time's , Manufactor are not idiot's !

Wait for next soon generation sim cipher's :D

X-SIM 02-06-2008 10:12

X-SIM is already an accepted companion in GSM unlocking business
Just a step forward.. an innovation or evolution or simply an Advanced form of doing unlocking business.

The big question now is who is NOT buying and who is NOT selling.

BR
www.x-simcard.com

Fonecables 02-06-2008 11:46

I think a lot or people are missing the point here.

If you sell this sim to your customer you will never get his repeat customer again for unlocking Nokia phones, now if new ones come that can work with any phone then you will never sim him again for any unlocking.

Casmos 02-06-2008 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonecables (Post 3067861)

If you sell this sim to your customer you will never get his repeat customer again for unlocking Nokia phones, now if new ones come that can work with any phone then you will never sim him again for any unlocking.

I Agree and let me add something resellers that paid 20-25 dollars for No-key. Will soon see their investments go to sh-it when the price drops to 4 dollars. The only ones making money with this No-key is the small group of investors.

Bi0H4z4rD 02-06-2008 16:36

Dont know why u guys worry. This is just like a free craked tool. Bug will be fixed in FW/HW and they will become useless, so it will work only in old FW/HW versions.

Btw, i dont expect a 5usd x-sim or whatever, to last more than a month before exploding inside the phone ;)

BR

miliky 02-06-2008 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonecables (Post 3067861)

Still better to see him go smiling with his X-SIM than to see him second time back in your shop with red eyes and angry face because you TP wrong HOle and his phone Blinking.

X-SIM has come to stay just Pray that suckers don`t crash the price becaue 1$ X-SIm will send so many unlockers back to Dealing .

Casmos 02-08-2008 03:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by miliky (Post 3069387)
Still better to see him go smiling with his X-SIM than to see him second time back in your shop with red eyes and angry face because you TP wrong HOle and his phone Blinking.

X-SIM has come to stay just Pray that suckers don`t crash the price becaue 1$ X-SIm will send so many unlockers back to Dealing .

Of course you will say anything and lie to try and sale you X-sim and N0-KEY. But who is buying Iam not, many customers are not also.

I have talked to many non-informated customers telling that the No-key is peace of **** and it kills phones, what the hell they know.

And my price for unlock is up, for safe unlock compare to No-Key phone killer. LOL

Go sale NO-KEY in some other place, real unlockers here just dont give a sh-it. Mis-shoe man. Chop-chop, suc-k my cocky.

EC