GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Off Topic Zone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/)
-   -   No Key Sim or Unlockers Nightmare (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/no-key-sim-unlockers-nightmare-496881/)

dogeatdog 02-01-2008 23:55

Unlocker future will be something like this:

*******r: Hi, I have one Nokia N95, I want to unlock it, it is locked on...
Unlocker: Hi, yes we can free your phone, no matter on which network is locked!
*******r: How much to for this?
Unlocker: Only 5 euros!!!
*******r: Waw, good, how many times will take?
Unlocker: 1 minute, you can do it by yourself, just take this special sim, make your sim in and that's all!
(after some seonds...)
*******r: Yeah, really working, thank you verry much, really cheap! and my phone still under waranty, and it' safe! Tomorrow, I will bring you my son's mobile, it is a Motorola W220!
Unlocker: OK, you are welcome, and I will charge you only for 4 euro! Good bye.

Unlocker=simple seller!

TO ALL PROFESSIONAL UNLOCKERS: DON'T SELL THIS X-SIM!

snsoftkiller 02-02-2008 01:11

Poors unlockers :D
Our lost is nothing regarding to network providers and manufacturers losts :D
They will soon fix it, a new method will born thats all. The main thing is our way to unlock phones will change.
May be no codes anymore in future, may be physical adress maping like your mac adress of your computer or whatever they will create but for sure lets forget about codes based on simcards.

Breaking news : I have Nokey (unlock all nokia) and x-sim cards (unlock iphones) for sales :D

Casmos 02-02-2008 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by snsoftkiller (Post 3057402)
Poors unlockers :D
///////////////////////////////.

Breaking news : I have Nokey (unlock all nokia) and x-sim cards (unlock iphones) for sales :D

Go sale it the Crack users so they can buy drugs.

EC

shaheryar9211 02-02-2008 01:37

SLAM TO ALL BROS.

sunny bhai u r right ....it will effect all of us professionals in long run. It should be stopped.

4ly 02-02-2008 01:48

First of all i would like to Say THanks To Mr sunny for such a long story
about x-sim etc which actually just waste of time its nothing to do
or its not gonna make any difference or its not gonna make any such effect .

if you think xsim can destoy the nokia market then YOU ARE WRONG!!.
there is a lot of other topics to discuss about killed market
but what happend ,,,, Nothing ,,,, Unlocking Busniess still going wider and wider
day by day ,

Unlocking
Flashing
Language change
Debrand
and so so many things

So i am 110% not Agree with such kind of statments

what u think if you stop 10 or 15 people selling x-sim you will gain anything
point if you dont sell then your next door will sell and finally u will start selling ,, (money over xsims)

My point for all above **** is Nothing Gonna change with this x s i m **** which is even not permanent solution of unlocking ..

Well Nothing personel but Truth is ''always 1 step Ahead''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''GSM-MIND-GAME''''

billyboyno1 02-02-2008 01:50

alas! yet how many of you hypocrites will be buying and selling these and still whimpering about them on the forums? we will soon see.:mad:

[Rod] 02-02-2008 03:20

foda-se mas falam em portugues num forum em que não se pode??? não pode ser... :P

well nokia can remove this security hole. in my coutry end user will have to pay no less than 40 euros. so unlocking market is protected. for now... but to end with this we must wait for newer firmwares from nokia and other brands that tap this security hole... if this happen for those who have buyed the x-sim will get money wasted. and for phones with some time in market have to wait upgrade for firmware example .

client buy x-sim put on his 5300 and go off the store very happy so far so good. 5300 has a lot problems so client put phone on warranty. in warranty they upgrade to the last avaible software version which will not accept x-sim. client receives phone from warranty put his sim card along with x-sim but says phone restricted. client knows now that has been fooled the phone was not unlocked. and his x-sim is useless now. so what's better??? have unlocking died??? we just have to wait for new software versions with security hole removed...

regards

benguetcowboy1 02-02-2008 04:02

let's go dringking spree for the moment while unlocking is down and wait for nokia to fix this security hole.......too early to give up......hik!!!!!!!

cellmicro 02-02-2008 04:03

if every box can unlock phones without logs and testpoint....nobody buy that ****!ng sim!

drancill 02-02-2008 04:21

Personally, I'm actually on the manufactures side for once, I hope they can turn this industry on the head so it becomes a software update nightmare and people have to come back and complain about this product (sure i-phone can manage that)

I refuse to sell it on the grounds, sure Mr Customer I can sell you this solution but we need to butcher your simcard first

And, like most sane people i do enjoy repeat custom

Lets just hope this product doesnt become something readily available from the supermarket.

I dont think it will kill the industry just provide a short term hitch like back in the days when we had to turn away BB5 because there was no solution (within sensible prices) or DB2020 because the logs were insanely priced that getting customers to wait 3 days and part with that kind of money was a headache.

cellmicro 02-02-2008 04:30

the problem is..!!!!!!!!!! what if chinese cloned that sim....the price will be dump of course! the price of that will become as price of ordinary sim...that will have a big impact to us!!! holy ghost!

dogeatdog 02-02-2008 10:34

No, I thihnk that, if we, professional unlocker will not sell this kind of x-sim, and tech it about, then it will be not popular for end user!

Manufacturer
V
Distributors
V
Resselers
V
> Professional Unlockers <
V
End User

I f we brick this process (it's the only process to x-sim will be popular for end user), then end user will not be informed about this product, but if we sell, and teach the end user about the x-sim, then we can say bye bye to our job!

To know:
-Today x-sim is high, but in near future it will be verry cheap (around some euros), when it will be cloned in China!
-Today x-sim supports to kind of models, I-phone and Nokia, tomorrow, it will support all models! Maybe just one x-sim to all kind of mobiles!
-If this x-sim will be popular, then every seller street will sell it!
-About final *******r, I will not care about its phone(ex: N95 8GB) if not unlocked 'till today, no solution, and how much will costs for it, don't forget that all locked phones are selled by providers for a half price, symbolic price! If *******r wants unlock it, then it must pay for this!!! And we unlockers are living from this since years!
-End *******r, if its phone is unlocked with x-sim, no matter if it's temporrary unlock! *******r just want to speak with its phone (unlockers are saying, no it' just temporrary unlock, this will not work..., it's only blabla for end user).
-And with this solution: *******r will not wait for unlocking its phone, it will take only some seconds! the phone will still under warranty, it's secure and safe and finnaly it's cheap!!! After all this, do you think that *******r will return back to its old unlocker??? No, for sure!!!
-For us unlockers, unlocking is more than 50% 60% of our benefit!
-With thi x-sim, everything will change, as one member said, we were hacking the phone, the trick now is to hack the sim! Nothing to be compared with TP, logs, BB5,... 'cuse we were still hacking the phone! But not tomorrow! We can't hack the sim!
-About, people that says that manufacturer like Nokia, and others will sav us, by bricking the x-sim trick... Let them save their product first!!! Chinese Nokia copies, did Nokia stop these crappy phones?
-If things still on this way, in some months, unlocking field will be destroyed!!! We unlockers, we hope no!

dogeatdog 02-02-2008 10:39

It's just the begin:
http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=494841

Papa Sol 02-02-2008 11:59

Well it is a matter of choice if the customer wants it you cannot deny it. Unlocking now have three ways Patching, Permanent and xsim if the last one will flooded the local market in a cheap price then it will affect the unlocking business naturally. But it is not the end of everything permanent unlocking will always prevail.

As saying goes "That is LIFE".

ALWAYS!!!

snsoftkiller 02-02-2008 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casmos (Post 3057424)
Go sale it the Crack users so they can buy drugs.

EC

Hummm !!!
I see you need to fight everyday, please dont play with the fire !!!
Keep your self away from me please, I beg you !!!