GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Off Topic Zone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/)
-   -   No Key Sim or Unlockers Nightmare (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/no-key-sim-unlockers-nightmare-496881/)

UnlockingExperts 02-01-2008 14:15

No Key Sim or Unlockers Nightmare

No Key Sim or Unlockers NightmareIn mobile phone trade, mobile phone repair and unlocking Services play a very key role, according to the survey traders Are generating 65% of revenue from unlocking phones as Its just one time investment and than 200% profit at least.All Unlockers always have fear inside, what will happen if Network Stop locking the phones, All traders have invested very decent amount of money for purchasing unlocking equipment And a very handsome amount of our investment goes to software Developers. At the moment traders charging approximately £5 to £35 GBP for unlocking per nokia phone, which Is very reasonable share in business profit. Nokia is approx 75% Of the phones which we get all day for unlocking, and they are Most likely highly paid profitable. Imagine what you will do without 65% of profit in your business, and only selling accessories.No-Key Sim, is a very small and smart device just been released in market Which allows our customer (end users) to use any sim card in there Nokia phone regardless any model without any modification in phone. Which Means it’s a product which u sell to your customer once, and in future They can use it for any nokia phone they will buy so they never need to unlock there phone. Which means, you sold that sim to your customer and made lets say £5 to £10 which is equal to your one time unlocking profit and you know what will happen next, he will never bring his Nokia phone to you for unlocking. So guys if you selling No-Key sim make sure you buy a bin bag aswell to throw all your nokia tools in that bin bag as you will not be using it again, and it will not stop here the next step can be Universal No Sim for any phone.My sincere sympathies with all device vendors, resellers, distributors, traders and retailers. Because when this product will sell it will sell on every barber shop, grocery store, tesco, Sainsbury, and will come with every brand new phone as free jester. So be wise, think of feature and stay a step ahead!*Note to resellers & distributors : Please provide your resellers one bin bag free as they wont be using there equipment for nokia phones any more which you have all sold them for hundreds of pounds. And if they will not be getting nokia phones for unlocking in future means you will not be selling up coming equipment to them either. Does not matter if it will be BB5 code calculator or BB5 unlocking without testpoint because end users don’t know any of these things there concern is just to use any sim no matter how. They don’t care who you unlock phone.RegardsSunnyUnlocking Expert Team

KARIM GSM-ZONE 02-01-2008 14:54

sunny my bro this sim kill the market and unlocker no more bb5 unlock no more profit.
and no more technicien for unlocking.
regards
karim

Fonecables 02-01-2008 15:00

Yep i fully agree with this, it is going to kill the market, not just for use but all so for the box makers too

Mobile Lab 02-01-2008 17:34

hard but true..
but still there is flashing , bugs , dead , hardware reparing things inside Gsm Business ..
still many things for unlockers to make money .
Long Life for Gsm Business ; )

BR

stivubicco 02-01-2008 19:00

@mobile lab
i agree with u yhis key sim cant kill gsm bness remember when dejan realease hes free bb5 unlock every body say so still many works on hardware, in flashing and not all customer will buy key sim while he can come to me and give him low price

LBOZ_GSM 02-01-2008 19:09

this is not a problem for the professional, always money in flashing, debranding, hardware repair, etc

goanga 02-01-2008 19:36

no key sim selling must me stoped ... this is not good ...honestly most money come from UNLOCKING ... i hope that this thread is seen by "the right eyes " that can do something about this ...

Cellcom UK 02-01-2008 19:39

Everyone seems to be going well over the top because of this.

Logs never killed the market and this no key sim certainly isnt

Basically for everyone to stop it working is for everyone to refuse to buy, this way the author wont see a profit

I doubt very much this will kill the market, everyone is just in a state of paniic

goanga 02-01-2008 19:45

in my opinion logs have nothing to do with this sim card ... personaly i refused to buy this and i shall not buy it to sell it to customers ... so this is good solution .. don't buy it

KSM1 02-01-2008 20:04

I fully agree with Mr.Sunny. This F**king Sim has runied the whole sh*t in the market and there are few of your closest companion selling this.
Anyways not your mistake.

Regards.

Khurram.

PARMATMA 02-01-2008 20:59

Not so much worry of this sim, second thing hard to explain endusers/custmers this kind of attachment with their sim. Simple unlocking is only way for endusers like them. Third thing there so many sections where this sim not work.

b.r.
ultimate

salimben 02-01-2008 22:00

I think GSM market will go down the drain if the price of this no key sim drops under £8 a peice :( but I'm sure Nokia will fix this sim loophole on new phone very soon, so inchalah we will keep our jobs.

LBOZ_GSM 02-01-2008 22:02

maybe in future nokia/service providers will find a way to stop this sim from working
anyway this sim is bad only for the one click unlockers and not a problem for the pro technicians
also the market is always changing, new ways to make money buy selling unlocking sims
so those who will sell this sim will make money and unlockers will lose money
but don't kill the already fuked market will stupid low prices
keep the price of the sim nice but of course price ****az will kill the market as usual

F@RUK S 02-01-2008 22:09

were to buy NO-KEY crad?

br...

Casmos 02-01-2008 23:08

No more GsmForum, No more unlock boxes. No more special cables. No more sunday unlockers. No more opening phones. No More Money.....:rolleyes:

Time to move on, when they make a Xsim that can repair phones and change displays then i start to worry. I looks like the big feature, now is imei repair. LOL