GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported IMEI calculator Sites or Software Products > allGSMunlock MultiOnline Remote Server

allGSMunlock MultiOnline Remote Server 20

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 16:24   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 92264
Thanks Meter: 7
25days and still no code?

13:42:12 > Getting jobs status...OK!
=======JOBS IN PROCESSING=======
Unlock by imei
SAGEM
Sagem MY220v
Network: unknown
IMEI: 355730011109827
CREDIT: 20
DATE ADDED: 12/7/2007 12:48:31 PM
DATE END: 10 Days
=================================

I was told that i should write Network : unknown when it was unknown,maybe that would make the procedure littlle longer....but 25days.

whats happening??

regards

Old 01-02-2008, 21:06   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

maybe the guy just forget he has a phone here,he didnt even call and ask how its going :-D

Old 01-02-2008, 21:25   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 522338
Sonork: 100.1575111
Thanks Meter: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungartur View Post
13:42:12 > Getting jobs status...OK!
=======JOBS IN PROCESSING=======
Unlock by imei
SAGEM
Sagem MY220v
Network: unknown
IMEI: 355730011109827
CREDIT: 20
DATE ADDED: 12/7/2007 12:48:31 PM
DATE END: 10 Days
=================================

I was told that i should write Network : unknown when it was unknown,maybe that would make the procedure littlle longer....but 25days.

whats happening??

regards

Sincery it';s already 1 month when i speak about Sagem problems, did you read the topic regarding sagem service? I write for many times, have big delay from supplier not from our server ! I write also in forum, if someone can't wait untill this supplier will add the codes in server, we can cancel the job in any moment ! I was very clear, so why you post here with nonsense?

WBR,
allGSMunlock

Old 01-02-2008, 21:39   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 80354
Sonork: 100.1577575
Thanks Meter: 21,659
Good Answer
@kungartur, allGSMunlock post Very Clearly Your Question Answer !!!
i think kungartur Understand with allGSMunlock

PS: i am Not Part of allGSMunlock Team

Regards

Old 01-03-2008, 01:57   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allGSMUnlock View Post
Sincery it';s already 1 month when i speak about Sagem problems, did you read the topic regarding sagem service? I write for many times, have big delay from supplier not from our server ! I write also in forum, if someone can't wait untill this supplier will add the codes in server, we can cancel the job in any moment ! I was very clear, so why you post here with nonsense?

WBR,
allGSMunlock
Do you think i have time for searching statement from you that is not put visible?Put a big and clear sticky and clean upp all stickys that can be made in one thread.

Do you realíze the mess you have on the sticky table...
DOnt blame me not finding information,i think i was quiet modest asking what happened with my logs AFTER 25DAYS::......

So dont post nonsense answers.

regards

Old 01-03-2008, 02:38   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungartur View Post
Do you think i have time for searching statement from you that is not put visible?Put a big and clear sticky and clean upp all stickys that can be made in one thread.

Do you realíze the mess you have on the sticky table...
DOnt blame me not finding information,i think i was quiet modest asking what happened with my logs AFTER 25DAYS::......

So dont post nonsense answers.

regards

Again your post here is totaly unselles and is considered : SPAM

Can i ask you, this topic is STICKY or NOT?, There was posted from long time ago how work SAGEM SERVICE? YES OR NOT? Or for you should to create special forum? or special topic?

http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=473251

WBR,
allGSMunlock

Old 01-03-2008, 14:44   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allGSMUnlock View Post
Again your post here is totaly unselles and is considered : SPAM

Can i ask you, this topic is STICKY or NOT?, There was posted from long time ago how work SAGEM SERVICE? YES OR NOT? Or for you should to create special forum? or special topic?

http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=473251

WBR,
allGSMunlock
[quote]2. How long do I have to wait to unlock my Sagem phone?
This is a very big problem, because there is no sure thing here, you can't say for example exactly 10 days, because you can never know, there can always be delays, but there are also cases where the codes will arrive in 2, 3 days.
The unlocking principle is as follows:
Starting today there will be public announcements of the dates when the IMEIs are sent to the server (to our provider/supplier) and from that date on, theoretically, it will be around 7 to 10 working days until the codes are calculated. Until now, many have waited 10, 15 days because a certain number of phone IMEIs have to be gathered in order to be able to send them to the supplier./[quote]

ok,sweetheart,can you see the difference between those numbers and mine,today 27days.Or do you seriously think i should search through all your post to see if there is further delays.
I will wait for the codes and post here when they are delivered.
Dont blame me for you not getting layed or something,answer questions as normal supporters would do.

regards

Old 01-03-2008, 16:43   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

[quote=kungartur;2991518][quote]2. How long do I have to wait to unlock my Sagem phone?
This is a very big problem, because there is no sure thing here, you can't say for example exactly 10 days, because you can never know, there can always be delays, but there are also cases where the codes will arrive in 2, 3 days.
Starting today there will be public announcements of the dates when the IMEIs are sent to the server (to our provider/supplier) and from that date on, theoretically, it will be around 7 to 10 working days until the codes are calculated. Until now, many have waited 10, 15 days because a certain number of phone IMEIs have to be gathered in order to be able to send them to the supplier./
Quote:

ok,sweetheart,can you see the difference between those numbers and mine,today 27days.Or do you seriously think i should search through all your post to see if there is further delays.
I will wait for the codes and post here when they are delivered.
Dont blame me for you not getting layed or something,answer questions as normal supporters would do.

regards

Again you write bul****s here and you dont pay atention at my annoucemetn regarding SAGEM Service and we will show you that i'm right:

2. How long do I have to wait to unlock my Sagem phone?
Starting today there will be public announcements of the dates when the IMEIs are sent to the server (to our provider/supplier) and from that date on, theoretically, it will be around 7 to 10 working days until the codes are calculated. Until now, many have waited 10, 15 days because a certain number of phone IMEIs have to be gathered in order to be able to send them to the supplier.

It's the second time you say you don't want to read my old posts, but actually there is only one post, and very clear to you but you keep telling me you don't want to read old posts. You haven't even read the official post regarding the Sagem service. Things are explained very clearly there, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHE YOU ADD THE IMEI TO THE SERVER, all IMEIs are gathered and sent together to the provider and the date when this happens is announced into the forum. From that time on, you theoretically have to wait around 10-15 working days and not from the time you have added your IMEI into the server!!!
Can you understand this matter, or do I have to draw you a picture and some charts? What is it that is so unclear to you here, what don't you want to understand? You have added an IMEI on 07 December 2007 and I have clearly said that all the IMEI numbers have been sent into the server UNTIL that date so your IMEIs haven't been added to that batch. The codes for the 3 December batch will arrive, following this, after the next batch is complete there will be an announcement in THE FORUM regarding the next date when these IMEIs will be sent. From that moment on you can start counting 10 to 15 working days.
Next time try reading, or get someone who understand English to help you, because you seem to have problems in that area since I've told you to read 3 times and you keep talking crap about you not reading old posts or reading all the posts, when in fact there is really only ONE post to read and this is very clear, BUT this is for people who can understand English, and this is where your problem seems to be.

WBR,
allGSMunlock