GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   allGSMunlock MultiOnline Remote Server (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f413/)
-   -   Previous allGSMunlock releases History (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f413/previous-allgsmunlock-releases-history-550967/)

makona 03-22-2008 05:11

For ALL PPL , Really i feel how much time this gr8 new version took from my bro Max .. i was with him step by step .. and he promised me exactly more than 10909347645 times that he will release new ver tomrrow ( which this tomrrow never come ) .. i know well u r gr8 gr8 programmer and this was the first tool which offer this kind of service .. also was new idea ....

all my congratulations to Max , Irinel , Disturbitors , Resellers , Users ......... OF ALLGSMUNLOCK

Tel-Cell 03-22-2008 05:13

New User/password

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tel-Cell (Post 3176807)
Dear Mr.:

I have just installed the new version of the program ALLGSM-UNLOCK V 4.6, but when beginning the software he/she requests activation code.

Do I want to know the activation code?

User: TelCell
Password: TelefoniaCelular

THANK YOU

NEW USER/PASSWORD

Today I made an error when showing in this forum my USER/PASSWORD.
In all ways there is not LOG in the SERVER.
USER/PASSWORD already change. This error doesn't happen again.

=Black Angel= 03-22-2008 05:35

nice nfo sir >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any info about resselling?

geko67 03-22-2008 08:14

Fot T-Mobile sidekik3 we are need 45 creedits. what means this 45€ or 45$...?

patric 03-22-2008 08:27

thank you very much for update

yurais 03-22-2008 08:28

not fair :(

I dont care any way because I have only 1 credit remaining on th old servr, but it is nont fair that Old customers CANT Unlock Vodafone Spain handsets via Unlock By Operaror, Vodafone Spain nis not in the list of the old program :(

Anyways, thanks for the new release, I have been waiting for the Vodafone spain operator support for a while.
Will the LG service support latest handsets locked to TRE Italy ?

yurais 03-22-2008 08:39

Almost forgot

One of the Best features is the Email delivery of the jobs

This is great and something I know evevryone has been waiting and missing.

There is another missing notification you should add, contact LLEIDA.NET for impleneting this service: SMS Delivevry
This way you can alert your customers via SMS when a job is done, of course customers will have to pay the SMS from its credits, not hard to do, and not obbligatory for customeers, they can choice if they want or not to be alerted by SMS.

This would be also great, because you can receive the codes while you are abroad, and then just call your customer andn let him know the code without having to go back office/home.

COngratulations, for the email notification

tomaszwl 03-22-2008 09:27

What about resellers?

Hi,
what about resellers? I have "old" reseller account - can I use it to make "new" client accounts?
Regards,
Tom

AtrixJ 03-22-2008 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by geko67 (Post 3177418)
Fot T-Mobile sidekik3 we are need 45 creedits. what means this 45€ or 45$...?

It means 45E since the price is 1credit=1euro

Quote:

Originally Posted by =Black Angel= (Post 3177184)
nice nfo sir >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any info about resselling?

To become a reseller you need 5000 credits for 4700E

Quote:

Originally Posted by free4us (Post 3177117)
Thanks MAX, great work, can't wait to test it.

Just two questions

1- I can't see it in the screeshot. Will we have IMEI checksum in this new version?

2- Sorry, I'm curious right now, if I install it in my pendrive will it works?

Thanks in advance
See you on monday for new credits ;)

WBR
free4us

1. Yes, the checksum is still calculated, it's just not a separate box
2. It should work in your pendrive as well, although we haven't tested it yet

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomaszwl (Post 3177572)
Hi,
what about resellers? I have "old" reseller account - can I use it to make "new" client accounts?
Regards,
Tom

No, old accounts, both reseller and normal user, are not compatible with the new client as it is clearly explained in the first post. You will need to buy credits in the new client in order to become a reseller.

supportallgsm 03-22-2008 09:37

thanks for the nice .great great update...

allGSMUnlock 03-22-2008 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by free4us (Post 3177117)
Thanks MAX, great work, can't wait to test it.

Just two questions

1- I can't see it in the screeshot. Will we have IMEI checksum in this new version?

2- Sorry, I'm curious right now, if I install it in my pendrive will it works?

Thanks in advance
See you on monday for new credits ;)

WBR
free4us

Of course is added checksum for imeis:) When you will add one imei, the checksum is calculated automaticaly.
I forget to specify something , in new client customers wich have big quantity of imeis, they can add all together in one time, just double click there where is writed: IMEI and one window will be opened and customers can add for eg: 1000 imeis in one time:)

WBR,
allGSMunlock

allGSMUnlock 03-22-2008 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by yurais (Post 3177469)
Almost forgot

One of the Best features is the Email delivery of the jobs

This is great and something I know evevryone has been waiting and missing.

There is another missing notification you should add, contact LLEIDA.NET for impleneting this service: SMS Delivevry
This way you can alert your customers via SMS when a job is done, of course customers will have to pay the SMS from its credits, not hard to do, and not obbligatory for customeers, they can choice if they want or not to be alerted by SMS.

This would be also great, because you can receive the codes while you are abroad, and then just call your customer andn let him know the code without having to go back office/home.

COngratulations, for the email notification

Many thanks for your advice friend, it's good ideea and we will add this option too. THANK YOU !

WBR,
allGSMunlock

sarfraz 03-22-2008 10:38

good update again keep it up

amar181 03-22-2008 11:02

REALLY BIG_BIG BOMB BLAST IN ALLGSMUNLOCK FAMILY THANKX FOR BIG UPDATE

Unicom 03-22-2008 11:46

Activation code for allgsmunlcok client 4.6

hi, i have downloaded and install but asking for activation code. please help.
thnks