GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > PalmOS /HP and others

PalmOS /HP and others Palm, Treo, Sony CLIÉ, Tungsten, Zire, Handspring and other Palm Operating System based Devic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2006, 04:36   #1546 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 364604
Thanks Meter: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by anythingbutmine View Post
Softick Bluetooth Commander 1.02.199

New version 1.02.199 includes support for additional devices (including Nokia phones), file names with national symbols, and various bug fixes.
Actually the newest version is 1.08, and LOTS of new things since that version, so we should try and get 1.08.

Here is the regular one for someone to patch. It supports the 700p, larger files, and many, many other new additions.

My fault, your right on the BT commander. This one is Softick blue files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SoftickBlueFiles108En.zip (50.6 KB, 549 views)
Old 11-15-2006, 05:15   #1547 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 226491
Thanks Meter: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
Actually the newest version is 1.08, and LOTS of new things since that version, so we should try and get 1.08.

Here is the regular one for someone to patch. It supports the 700p, larger files, and many, many other new additions.

My fault, your right on the BT commander. This one is Softick blue files.
Didn't I just gave a serial for it in the previous page
Old 11-15-2006, 05:17   #1548 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeliestunt View Post
Didn't I just gave a serial for it in the previous page

Missed that one. Long week already. I call it college headache. The usual where teachers cram everything the same week. Not a caffeine person, but tonight I am. Even added pure caffeine to my pop

Being a nutrition guru and starting my own company I have access to more than I need. I was going to use caffeine in my product but then went stimulant free, so now I have 300 grams of it setting around. Now i'll never use that much as that's enough for everyone in Rhode Island, but it should last 2yrs.

Wheelie, you think you could do the palmOne Graph 4.2?
Old 11-15-2006, 05:31   #1549 (permalink)

Member: 376300
Thanks Meter: 0
I second Facer Launcher 3.1?
Old 11-15-2006, 05:45   #1550 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Missed that one. Long week already. I call it college headache. The usual where teachers cram everything the same week. Not a caffeine person, but tonight I am. Even added pure caffeine to my pop

Being a nutrition guru and starting my own company I have access to more than I need. I was going to use caffeine in my product but then went stimulant free, so now I have 300 grams of it setting around. Now i'll never use that much as that's enough for everyone in Rhode Island, but it should last 2yrs.

Wheelie, you think you could do the palmOne Graph 4.2?

Here goes the BlueFiles patched, it's preregistered...

http://rapidshare.com/files/3413335/...En_Patched.zip

And here comes the PalmOne Graph file you provided....but well, now it's patched...

http://rapidshare.com/files/3413298/...ph.patched.zip
Old 11-15-2006, 05:47   #1551 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalFire View Post
I second Facer Launcher 3.1?

I already posted this one a coupple of pages back.....Here's the link again (just in case)...

http://rapidshare.com/files/3397973/....0__Serial.zip

Wow, everybody is missing my posts this day
Old 11-15-2006, 05:51   #1552 (permalink)

Member: 376300
Quote:

I already posted this one a coupple of pages back.....Here's the link again (just in case)...

http://rapidshare.com/files/3397973/....0__Serial.zip

Sounds like a TROLL!!!
jk
Old 11-15-2006, 05:52   #1553 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 361063
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
All hail the invisible wheelie!!
Old 11-15-2006, 06:01   #1554 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I think it would nice to have maybe a new topic in the forum for each file. Maybe that's not an option on here, but it would be create a new topic, then one could do a search function for "topic" then things would be much more organized.

Sometimes its easy to miss a post when there are so many. If we had a topic for each file we wanted, there wouldn't be 104 pages and growing under just this category.

That's why I like the way Treo Central has their forum. Not sure why we don't utilize that here, but just a thought to make things more organized as my guess is this section will grow so much that posting replies all the time will become quite time consuming for some.

If it was a new topic, we would only have to go to that topic for what we are looking for.

I missed a few days on here when I went to Denver, and I had to browse 4 pages of replies to see what was new instead of browsing new topics to see if there was anything I wanted to get, or post. Would have been so much easier.

Anyway, my 2 cents for what its worth. Too bad we can't make our own forum somehow elsewhere. Guess we could if someone had a site.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:03   #1555 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 370919
Quote:
btw... for the Opera Beta 3, point your web browser to beta.mini.opera.com and download it over the air. It works along side Opera 2, so i think you need that installed as well. I have both of them.

Once Opera 3 is out, the Beta will disappear. And hopefully when it is out, it will have the cut/copy/paste option it should have had in the beginning.
I can't really see any differences between the beta and the earlier version of opera mini. Is there a change log anywhere? I'd really like to know what has changed.

So far it seems nice and stable, and they now let you use the hard buttons for menu and back (had to use 'q' and 'p' with the older version). I'm sure there are more changes than that though.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:07   #1556 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 370919
Quote:
I think it would nice to have maybe a new topic in the forum for each file. Maybe that's not an option on here, but it would be create a new topic, then one could do a search function for "topic" then things would be much more organized.

Sometimes its easy to miss a post when there are so many. If we had a topic for each file we wanted, there wouldn't be 104 pages and growing under just this category.

That's why I like the way Treo Central has their forum. Not sure why we don't utilize that here, but just a thought to make things more organized as my guess is this section will grow so much that posting replies all the time will become quite time consuming for some.

If it was a new topic, we would only have to go to that topic for what we are looking for.

I missed a few days on here when I went to Denver, and I had to browse 4 pages of replies to see what was new instead of browsing new topics to see if there was anything I wanted to get, or post. Would have been so much easier.

Anyway, my 2 cents for what its worth. Too bad we can't make our own forum somehow elsewhere. Guess we could if someone had a site.
Is it possible to get our own category in this forum? I love the idea of having a thread for each actual topic, but I don't want to see all the threads about PPC and symbian etc.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:12   #1557 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock View Post
I can't really see any differences between the beta and the earlier version of opera mini. Is there a change log anywhere? I'd really like to know what has changed.

So far it seems nice and stable, and they now let you use the hard buttons for menu and back (had to use 'q' and 'p' with the older version). I'm sure there are more changes than that though.
  • Secure browsing (advanced version)
  • Feed (RSS) preview and aggregation
  • Photo upload
  • Content folding: automatic folding of long lists of links
Opera Mini for Palm OS requires you have the Palm Java Micro Environment installed. To download Opera Mini 3.0 Beta, enter beta.mini.opera.com in the browser on your phone.
Opera says that the beta installs alongside the regular Opera Mini, so bookmarks, feeds and settings will be kept separate. They also warn that beta releases contain known bugs, including security issues and you shouldn't use this version for sensitive data.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:19   #1558 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock View Post
Is it possible to get our own category in this forum? I love the idea of having a thread for each actual topic, but I don't want to see all the threads about PPC and symbian etc.
That's how it should be really. Should be Palm Appz and Games or software or what ever, then when you click that folder, you can post a new thread in that folder.

Then the first page is like any other forum. You'd have threads like...

Looking for Mario Cart
Looking for Xiino
Looking for PTunes 3.1.8

Then all you have to do is click that folder and see if you get what you want. Then you can post about problems, or even new versions or create a new thread if you'd like. If I don't want mario cart, or 3 pages of stuff, I don't have to browse it.

Now we have too so we don't miss something we might want unless we search everytime. And even the search can get a little tiring.

Needs to be set up like this...http://discussion.treocentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Obviously that is a 700p thread, so ours on here would be Palm Software. Plain and simple.

Just not sure who we talk too about that.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:20   #1559 (permalink)
Freak Poster

On my Opera post, i'd make sure to follow what they say about not inputting sensitive data into it until the non beta one is done.

So no bank info or CC info where you link a page and log in.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:19   #1560 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 383736
Thanks Meter: 9
ok I installed zlauncher.cracked.prc
when i went to about/registration info, it had a message at the top with a 5 digit code.. I entered this code and it said registered.
Now to get the latest version I dowload it from them and overwrite zlauncher?

since I installed zlauncher.cracked.prc, Do I have to rename the real zlauncher file to match this? Or if I dont, will it make 2 zlaunchers?

Thanks