GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cyclonebox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 14:40   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 309299
Thanks Meter: 259
one question for the team

dear team i got a simple question, look i have succesfully unlock many bb5 phones with cyclon many of those was sl1, sl2, etc but i got some question,

- i always backup pm, create rpl from phone, and before y press unlock i check in tab bypass sx4, what about this check of sx4 is this right, or is not necesary

- about n95 8gb as i know it is a rapido phone in another tools i dont simply press unlock i just create unlocked pm then write this pm to phone what about cyclone should i just press unlock whit this model or what

thanks in advance

Old 07-12-2009, 14:45   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
OK..

Back-up PM and RPL from phone I do always.. back-up save us if anything goes wrong.
Bypass SX4 keep it unthicked.. is not needed during the unlock
For the rapido SL2 use always NCK code calculation.. is safe and works perfect... the mobile is unlocked as done by provvider code..

BR

Alex

Old 07-12-2009, 15:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
OK..

Back-up PM and RPL from phone I do always.. back-up save us if anything goes wrong.
Bypass SX4 keep it unthicked.. is not needed during the unlock
For the rapido SL2 use always NCK code calculation.. is safe and works perfect... the mobile is unlocked as done by provvider code..

BR

Alex

well my friend where should i check to use the nck code calculation on soft can you send me image

Old 07-12-2009, 15:12   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i mean what should i tick to perfom only nck code calculation

Old 07-12-2009, 17:25   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
You should have installed the last versione and the last firmware.. if you don't download it from here
http://rapidshare.com/files/24744090...one7828NCK.rar
and unzip all the files in the folder c.\program files\cyclone box answering yes when asked to overwrite.
From box maintance upgrade the firmware of your box.

when you start dct4/wd2/bb5 you should have these infoes

Nokia DCT4/WD2/BB5 Service Tool Initialization Started, Engine Revision: 1.0.0.7828
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box]
Initializing box...
Box Firmware: Cyclone Nokia Application v1.05, (Jun 22 2009 12:23:29, gcc-4.2.2, RTOS v5.2.0), Type: Signed Production Application, Flags: CONST-TX2-PIN ; VISTA-SUPPORT ; BB5-NCK-CALC
Box Serial Number

BR

Alex

The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 19:08   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 117496
Sonork: 100.83919
Thanks Meter: 22,689
How it works?
Cyclone before unlock reading PM 120 and 308 , and storing backup automatically to STORED FILES directory.
Then it's checking for rootkeyhash support, PA_SL app installed in phone and few other things.
If we support NCK calculation (RAPIDO phones) , software is asking, whether to calculate NCK code or do normal direct unlock, it's up to user which method he will decide to use.
If he will use new method, then SX4 bypass will not be performed (it were perfomed only for writing pm120 purposes), otherwhere also NPC backup will be stored in StoredFiles to restore IMEI (in case of bad cable, for example).
If user will choose veryvery safe NCK calc method, then NCK will be calculated.

SX4 bypass is used only for old unlock method., is not needed anyway.

To unlock any rapido phone you just need click unlock, all backups are being made automaticlly.

Easy.

Old 07-12-2009, 22:42   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclonebox View Post
How it works?
Cyclone before unlock reading PM 120 and 308 , and storing backup automatically to STORED FILES directory.
Then it's checking for rootkeyhash support, PA_SL app installed in phone and few other things.
If we support NCK calculation (RAPIDO phones) , software is asking, whether to calculate NCK code or do normal direct unlock, it's up to user which method he will decide to use.
If he will use new method, then SX4 bypass will not be performed (it were perfomed only for writing pm120 purposes), otherwhere also NPC backup will be stored in StoredFiles to restore IMEI (in case of bad cable, for example).
If user will choose veryvery safe NCK calc method, then NCK will be calculated.

SX4 bypass is used only for old unlock method., is not needed anyway.

To unlock any rapido phone you just need click unlock, all backups are being made automaticlly.

Easy.

sorry to sound stupid but when ask me if i only want to calculate nck, during procedure or what, thats the part i dont understand or i need to tick something in soft, for only nck calculation the secure way, i mention in my previous post that i always did backup of everything just in case, i like to be secure even if i trust in box i dont trust in cables major of time problems are caused by cable not by box or soft but people always blame box or soft, so i decide to ask before do any mistake i like to be clear and dont have doubts about my boxs so i prefer to ask before and not be crying and blaming later
by the way thanks for your time