GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2007, 16:15   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 64721
Thanks Meter: 2
Pls help me, I'm really confused about cruiser 11

So guys, maybe I'm really stupid, but I have some questions about the new version of cruiser (11). You told us about id number -07 or -06...

1) the number id is the serial number that is in the bottom left corner of the cruiser window?
2) Is The meaning of -07 or -06 "the serial must end with 07 or 06"?

Ok, now, another questions .

1) If I have -07, can I upgrade cruiser without pay?
2) If I have -06, Will I pay less for upgrade? How much it cost?
3) If I have a different serial, what must I do in order to use the new cruiser? How much it cost?
4) Where could I download the new version of cruiser? (I cannot see it in the microengineers.cc and mycruiser.org). Must I have the new dongle in order to download the new version?

Sorry for all that questions, but I'm really confused. Thank you.

Old 05-31-2007, 18:07   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

pls answer me , I really need an answer

Old 05-31-2007, 19:01   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 57203
Thanks Meter: 227
answers
you must read your card ID carr ID is diferent that serial number check your card id reading this:
http://www.cruiserlogs.net/guide/cardid

Q:1) If I have -07, can I upgrade cruiser without pay?
A:yes you only musta pay logs for unlock

Q:2) If I have -06, Will I pay less for upgrade? How much it cost?
A:no if you are -06 user you are a second class user for cruiser team and you must buy a new dongle and drop your old one or you can buy another tool

Q:3) If I have a different serial, what must I do in order to use the new cruiser? How much it cost?
A:Same answer like before

Q:4) Where could I download the new version of cruiser? (I cannot see it in the microengineers.cc and mycruiser.org). Must I have the new dongle in order to download the new version?
A:you can download from support please download 11.01

Old 05-31-2007, 21:09   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Thank you very much badillo, I really appreciated your answers. Now it's all clear. Bye!!!!

Ps. I'm a -06 :| ARGHHHHHHH