GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Repair by brands

Hardware Repair by brands All about hardware problems sorted by brands inside subsections.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2006, 18:39   #1 (permalink)

Member: 276378
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamzah2004 View Post
This is an answer to worth waiting for KSSinfo. looking at your website you seem to be the right to ask such kind of thing.

Respect

Wassalam
Please do not judge by the KSS Infotch website. This guy does NOT teach a fraction of what is on his website. He is well known for taking information form sites like this, selling it on as a teaching course, and then suddenly disappearing. He is at present being investigated in a fraud scam, and it would be a pity if GSM beginners, desperate for knowledge, are conned by him. You can learn more in a day on the GSM Forum than this guy knows.
Please do a search on his company and DO NOT BE TAKEN IN.
I would hate to think that GSM members could lose money they cannot afford, when I have the information to prevent this by saying nothing.
Old 10-12-2006, 15:25   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 167560
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by racal303 View Post
Please do not judge by the KSS Infotch website. This guy does NOT teach a fraction of what is on his website. He is well known for taking information form sites like this, selling it on as a teaching course, and then suddenly disappearing. He is at present being investigated in a fraud scam, and it would be a pity if GSM beginners, desperate for knowledge, are conned by him. You can learn more in a day on the GSM Forum than this guy knows.
Please do a search on his company and DO NOT BE TAKEN IN.
I would hate to think that GSM members could lose money they cannot afford, when I have the information to prevent this by saying nothing.
well rabcal or what ever ,
i would like to clarify to you that you or who ever had enrol was very irregular in taking the classes . It was intimated that to you time & again which u failed to respond . we do care for our reputation . if your so dissatisfied u should have informed the concerned person .ANy how even how if u feel that ur not satis fied your money will be paid back to u .
no more controversies with a very senoir person like u
Old 12-10-2006, 02:27   #3 (permalink)

Member: 276378
Re: Reply to KSSINFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssinfo View Post
well rabcal or what ever ,
i would like to clarify to you that you or who ever had enrol was very irregular in taking the classes . It was intimated that to you time & again which u failed to respond . we do care for our reputation . if your so dissatisfied u should have informed the concerned person .ANy how even how if u feel that ur not satis fied your money will be paid back to u .
no more controversies with a very senoir person like u
It is 2 months since you made this post when stated you would pay me my money back. I have constantly asked for a refund but you just continue to ignore my e-mails as usual. I have now given up on my $300.
The people on this forum can make their own mind up so please make this an end to the matter and lets have NO MORE POSTS.

Anyone wishing further details about how this guy works, please PM me and I will be happy to supply the information.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:55   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 167822
Thanks Meter: 13
6630 which is BB5 use RAP3g counterpart of UEM
Old 08-29-2006, 16:07   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 92303
Thanks Meter: 4
Two sites give good info on BGA reballing.
www.intertronics.co.uk/general/tecres.htm
www.solder.net/technical/reballing.asp
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flyingdoctor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2006, 17:15   #6 (permalink)

Member: 340535
How Can I Repair My Gsm Online Free

How can i repaire my Gsm online free . i need someone to assist me for that .or if possible to learn the repair online free.
thanks.
john
Old 08-30-2006, 18:13   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23587
Thanks Meter: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng_john4u View Post
How can i repaire my Gsm online free . i need someone to assist me for that .or if possible to learn the repair online free.
thanks.
john
Even *** cannot help them who do not help themselves!
Look up in this very thread itself and on the whole forum. You will find whatever you need except the practise, the skill and the experience. Do not look for a Magic Stick to teach you Mobile Repairing by just a touch please !!!!
I don't mean to discourage you or disrespect you, but please use the "search" button on GSM forum and you will find useful information on any GSM topic practically, but yes you will have to decide on what you want to search !
Old 09-01-2006, 22:58   #8 (permalink)

Member: 340902
Thanks Meter: 1
Cool training manual

hi guys
i have just started working with mobile phones infact i have just bought my first faulty mobile a nokia 6600 after trawling through the internet i found a site detailing how to dismantle it and with the help of this site i found what i think is the fault a crack across the keypad ic or (emi flip chip) not sure how to refer to it anyway i believe that is the fault i have also found a place that sells them but i am having trouble finding info on how to remove the old one and fit a new one most of the posts i have read are for the more experienced so if you have any ideas, pictures or indeed this wonderful manual that i have read about i would be grateful
thanks for all your help what a wonderful forum i hope i can fix my first phone and make a small business out of this
regards
Old 09-05-2006, 22:37   #9 (permalink)

Member: 70228
whats is the difference between "reheat" an ic and "change" an ic? and how i perform a "reheat"? i was reading
a post about "rehot" a Z2450 keypad ic on k750 and i was wondering how is this possible?all i need is a Hot air station?
Old 09-06-2006, 11:51   #10 (permalink)

Member: 320653
Thanks Meter: 2
General Fault Tracing Techniques

Hello Experts!

Can Someone Post Here Basic Fault Tracing Techniques For Most Common Faults In Mobiles......
Please If Someone Can Help......

Rauf.
Old 09-06-2006, 14:16   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmad View Post
whats is the difference between "reheat" an ic and "change" an ic? and how i perform a "reheat"? i was reading
a post about "rehot" a Z2450 keypad ic on k750 and i was wondering how is this possible?all i need is a Hot air station?
YES, you do need a Hot Air Station for it.
"reheat" means not removing the chip from the PCB, but push liquid flux under the chip from it's sides with a small painting brush and then apply heat from the Hot Air Gun over the top side of the chip in a rotating motion and controlled temperature and controlled heating time. The controls mentioned here are to see that no overheating takes place and the flux only gets spreaded under the chip almost evenly, reaches all the balls of the chip and melts the balls under the chip. The Gun is stopped before the flux starts emanating smoke. It is not difficult, but you need some practise to master the technic.
"change" means removing the old chip and replacing it with a new chip.

Hope it helps.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:56   #12 (permalink)

Member: 320653
Thanks Meter: 2
Hi Amigo!

Why Are You So Disappointed About Your Thread......
Please Believe Me This Is Really Very Informative And Useful Thread For Beginners...... And Students Like Me Getting Too Much Benefits From It.....
So Please Don't Give Up This Thread And Carry On Your Posts......
Thanks

Rauf!
Old 09-06-2006, 15:12   #13 (permalink)

Member: 70228
yes man! thank you very much for your time! however i see that hot air stations are expensive... is there any other solution to heat an ic?
Old 09-06-2006, 18:01   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmad View Post
yes man! thank you very much for your time! however i see that hot air stations are expensive... is there any other solution to heat an ic?
I can't understand why you are finding hot air stations expensive !! You can always start with Chinese made Hot Air Guns costing below 20-25 USD, i believe. Though they are not very sturdy but they do offer good value for your money. You can think and plan about expensive equipments later, after you make money from this business !!!!!!!! What tools do you have now and how much have you invested till now? I cannot think of any other business which you can start with such low investment levels and recover them within no time, brother! And of course, if you have the zeal, you can develop the skill to be successful with very little effort, but yes a determined effort at that !!!!!!!!! Best of Luck !
Old 09-06-2006, 23:06   #15 (permalink)

Member: 335381
thanks guys for such a wonderful thread to beginners. i learned so much!!