GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Repair by brands

Hardware Repair by brands All about hardware problems sorted by brands inside subsections.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2006, 15:09   #301 (permalink)

Member: 168471
Thanks Meter: 0

pls i have with nokia 3510i network problem can someone help me with picture solution. thanks you all
Old 08-25-2006, 07:19   #302 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 167822
Thanks Meter: 13
@ kss info
Quote:
dont give misleading infomations
I dont think that there is any misleading information by shahjad, if you notice the title of this thread, it is for beginners.As it goes it is lifted a bit advanced.For a master trainer like you, it would seem irrelevant but for us beginners it is a pedestal on which we start to stand take a step and follow you.

We would appreciate your advanced knowledges though if you prefer to share it with us here

why don't you share us the process of reballing a 7610 UEM, I am having a hardtime doing this thing. I am just putting the solder balls one by one, you know how hard it is.I find no available BGA template for it. I am detaching a uem from 3220, already saved PM 208 ready to be written as RPL.

How 's that master ? c'mon show to us how it is done
Old 08-25-2006, 08:01   #303 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 50170
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanchai View Post
@ kss info OR ACTUALLY ANYONE

why don't you share us the process of reballing a 7610 UEM, I am having a hardtime doing this thing. I am just putting the solder balls one by one, you know how hard it is.I find no available BGA template for it. I am detaching a uem from 3220, already saved PM 208 ready to be written as RPL.

How 's that master ? c'mon show to us how it is done
This is an answer to worth waiting for KSSinfo. looking at your website you seem to be the right to ask such kind of thing.

Respect

Wassalam
Old 08-25-2006, 08:33   #304 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 214350
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kssinfo View Post
well shazads what ever u have mentioned here is only for old models like dct3

not for the new &latest phones .le me correct u here there is no charging ic in the new phones starting from dct4 onwards in most of te phones in sucha case u need to replace the charging diode .
& most of the responsibilty is taken by the uem ( universal enery manageent ic ) or your power supply ic .U can find this ic to be in bigger or almost equivalent is sze of the cpu.

any ways i appreciate ur lessons but dont give misleading infomations

www.kssinfotech.com or mail me [email protected] for any informations

i am not a expert but i have just 7 years of expereince in this i am a corporate trainer for nokia & samsung .We also train for companies like wireless networks of usa & flextronincs in india .
But some BB5 phones doesn't have UEM chips , insted of that they have 2 power chips ?
Old 08-25-2006, 08:55   #305 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 167822
Thanks Meter: 13
6630 which is BB5 use RAP3g counterpart of UEM
Old 08-29-2006, 16:07   #306 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 92303
Thanks Meter: 4
Two sites give good info on BGA reballing.
www.intertronics.co.uk/general/tecres.htm
www.solder.net/technical/reballing.asp
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flyingdoctor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2006, 16:16   #307 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 92303
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtycell View Post
But some BB5 phones doesn't have UEM chips , insted of that they have 2 power chips ?

Could you please enlighten us. What are the chips names and how are functons divided between them. That replace UEM.
Old 08-29-2006, 18:07   #308 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoctor View Post
Could you please enlighten us. What are the chips names and how are functons divided between them. That replace UEM.
OK , for ex. in nokia 6630 there are RETU (N2200) and TAHVO (N2300)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6630 power chips.JPG (110.4 KB, 327 views)
Old 08-30-2006, 16:11   #309 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23587
Thanks Meter: 63
BATTERIES USED IN MOBILE PHONES PART 2.doc

Sorry that I forgot to explain in the last chapter that if we connect 2 cells of 1.2Volts in series as shown below, we get a voltage across them which is the sum of their respective voltages i.e.1.2v + 1.2v = 2.4v :

Similarly if we connect 3 cells in series , what we get is 3.6 volts which is generally used now-a-days in mobile phones batteries.

So in this way by connecting more than one cell of 1.2v in series we can get a battery with voltages in the multiples of 1.2v like 2.4v, 3.6v, 4.8v, 6v, 7.2v etc.
A normal battery has only two terminals brought out of its casing. But the batteries used in Mobile Phones, many times have more than 2, at least 3 or even 4 (at the most) terminals brought out on its casing. You may wonder why so? It is very interesting to go into the details and know more about it. Though the charging circuit inside a mobile phone is generally designed with providing a very very safe charging voltage to the battery, it is made more perfect with the use of this additional terminals provided on the battery casing.

For understanding more on Batteries, please check at
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=328521
Attached Files
File Type: doc BATTERIES USED IN MOBILE PHONES PART 2.doc (34.5 KB, 693 views)
Old 08-30-2006, 17:15   #310 (permalink)

Member: 340535
Thanks Meter: 0
How Can I Repair My Gsm Online Free

How can i repaire my Gsm online free . i need someone to assist me for that .or if possible to learn the repair online free.
thanks.
john
Old 08-30-2006, 18:13   #311 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23587
Thanks Meter: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng_john4u View Post
How can i repaire my Gsm online free . i need someone to assist me for that .or if possible to learn the repair online free.
thanks.
john
Even *** cannot help them who do not help themselves!
Look up in this very thread itself and on the whole forum. You will find whatever you need except the practise, the skill and the experience. Do not look for a Magic Stick to teach you Mobile Repairing by just a touch please !!!!
I don't mean to discourage you or disrespect you, but please use the "search" button on GSM forum and you will find useful information on any GSM topic practically, but yes you will have to decide on what you want to search !
Old 09-01-2006, 22:58   #312 (permalink)

Member: 340902
Thanks Meter: 1
Cool training manual

hi guys
i have just started working with mobile phones infact i have just bought my first faulty mobile a nokia 6600 after trawling through the internet i found a site detailing how to dismantle it and with the help of this site i found what i think is the fault a crack across the keypad ic or (emi flip chip) not sure how to refer to it anyway i believe that is the fault i have also found a place that sells them but i am having trouble finding info on how to remove the old one and fit a new one most of the posts i have read are for the more experienced so if you have any ideas, pictures or indeed this wonderful manual that i have read about i would be grateful
thanks for all your help what a wonderful forum i hope i can fix my first phone and make a small business out of this
regards
Old 09-05-2006, 04:03   #313 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 553076
Thanks Meter: 7
Thumbs up This is a good idea budz.

I'll post some my contribution regarding this matter.
More Power Budz Amigo
Old 09-05-2006, 11:21   #314 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 238322
Thanks Meter: 34
Arrow A Question

Whay are the no new post in those 3 or 4 days? Are experts tiered or retiered?
Old 09-05-2006, 11:58   #315 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslamjana View Post
Whay are the no new post in those 3 or 4 days? Are experts tiered or retiered?
OK untill they do I'll give you and all beginners members some type of exercises at the light of the previous lectures.
what is the voltage devider ( resistors ) and how it works , search the net and google then after you will have somthing to add.
BR